New York City cancels contracts with trump

Trump needs to pull all his operations out of NYS. Then they'll be crying about the taxes he no longer pays.
The trump brand is dead. No one wants a hotel with the trump name on it. I hear Putin has room for trump. He can find a home there.

One thing for sure....he will be recorded in history as the worst president ever. There is no doubt now.

Trump needs to pull all his operations out of NYS. Then they'll be crying about the taxes he no longer pays.
The trump brand is dead. No one wants a hotel with the trump name on it. I hear Putin has room for trump. He can find a home there.

One thing for sure....he will be recorded in history as the worst president ever. There is no doubt now.
I'm sure you're sad Howard Zinn is dead so he can't write your leftist wet-dream history.

The OP is incorrect. New York is considering canceling contracts. If the basis is that Donald Trump is politically unpopular they cannot cancel the contract. A thread of law still exists. The city would be in breach. Trump would get millions in damages.

They might negotiate a buy out.

The OP is incorrect. New York is considering canceling contracts. If the basis is that Donald Trump is politically unpopular they cannot cancel the contract. A thread of law still exists. The city would be in breach. Trump would get millions in damages.

They might negotiate a buy out.

Yup It would be a stupid move on their part. How much in taxes do the Trump businesses generate in that State??

If they cancel, they land in court and they would lose. Not very bright.

I guess The Don will go bankrupt Once Again. He is an expert...you know?

You fascists dream on. Why would Trump want contracts with the state he left and reviles? Trump is worth six billion and is 74 years old. He ain't going bankrupt anytime soon.

He's worth 2 billion dollars maybe... and he owes a half billion plus. He's a pariah. Didn't you know this would end badly?

Forum List

Back