Democrats Caught on Tape Paying to Start Violence at Trump Rallies and Rigging Elections

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is simply disgusting fascism.

We cannot tolerate this shit people.

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Democrats Admit To Inciting Violence And 'Anarchy' At Trump Rallies | The Sean Hannity Show

The video discloses numerous examples of behind-the-scenes shady practices with consequences most Americans have seen on national television at Donald Trump campaign rallies across the country. What the media hasn’t reported is that the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee has been directing these activities with, at very best, a very thin veil of plausible deniability. This series of videos is the culmination of a year-long investigation by the undercover journalists at Project Veritas Action.

Included in the undercover video is evidence of dirty tricks including what is known as "birddogging", or infiltrating Trump campaign events in order to incite anarchy and violence.

The practice of birddogging is best summed up in an exchange between a Project Veritas Journalist and Scott Foval, the National Field Director for a non-profit organization named Americans United for Change:

FOVAL: So one of the things we do is we stage very authentic grassroots protests right in their faces at their own events. Like, we infiltrate. And then we get it on tape. And then, when our guys get beat up —

Project Veritas: You mean authentic-seeming grassroots?

FOVAL: No, authentic.

PV: You mean —

FOVAL: Protesters.

PV: So like — progressive, what we saw in Madison.

FOVAL: We train up our people, wherever they are, to — and I work with a network of groups, we train them up on how to get themselves into a situation on tape, on camera, that we can use later.

Just like Soros has been doing in Ukraine. Well. Soros owns Clinton, so no surprise he's pulling same thing (which worked before) in this country. Welcome to the third world counties club, dear Americans!

upload_2016-10-17_15-37-30.png

Just like Soros has been doing in Ukraine. Well. Soros owns Clinton, so no surprise he's pulling same thing (which worked before) in this country. Welcome to the third world counties club, dear Americans!

View attachment 94085

Great picture and oh so true. Soros and Pinchuk work together. Pinchuck and other oligarchs have given Hillary's Foundation MORE money than the Sunni Gulf states. Soros, Pinchuk, Bill Gates, Spielberg and others are all tied at the hip with the Clintons.

Evil sons of bitches. We know what Pinchuk got for his 8 million don't we now?

It reminds me of Loose Change 9/11 only not as credible.

Uh....it's all on video.

It is?

What is? I hear a bunch of accusations by Dylan and supposedly “shocking” admissions of plants at rallies. Hell, in 96 Clinton planted “butt-man” at the Dole rallies.

Clinton vs. Dole

Tough? Yes. Dirty? Perhaps. Out of the ordinary? No.

So instigating violence at Trump rallies is fair game in your mind?
I seem to remember liberals saying they didnt do that and it was all on Trump supporters.
Why the change of heart?

Uh....it's all on video.

It is?

What is? I hear a bunch of accusations by Dylan and supposedly “shocking” admissions of plants at rallies. Hell, in 96 Clinton planted “butt-man” at the Dole rallies.

Clinton vs. Dole

I seem to remember liberals saying they didnt do that and it was all on Trump supporters.
Why the change of heart?

Not sure who you’re talking about since you’re not quoting anyone. Perhaps if you show me a quote of that. While you’re at it, you can quote where, on the video, they were telling their “bird dogs” to become violent first.

Uh....it's all on video.

It is?

Clinton vs. Dole

Why the change of heart?

Not sure who you’re talking about since you’re not quoting anyone. Perhaps if you show me a quote of that. While you’re at it, you can quote where, on the video, they were telling their “bird dogs” to become violent first.

Funny,my screen shows that I quoted you.
You didnt watch the videos did you?

Uh....it's all on video.

It is?

Clinton vs. Dole

Why the change of heart?

The silence is deafening.

Uh....it's all on video.

It is?

Clinton vs. Dole

Why the change of heart?

The silence is deafening.

Why are you quoting yourself?

Forum List

Back