Democrats Can Turn Anything Into A Total Crapfest.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
GettyImages-1241288414-scaled-e1655215819330.jpg

The only good thing about COVID meant that Democrats would focus on something besides mass-shootings or whining about Global Warming.

What was nice about COVID was the absolute lack of coverage of cops shooting so-called unarmed blacks.
There were no mass-shootings in schools......and they turned the Climate Change rhetoric down to about a 3 instead of a constant 10.
Every once in awhile somebody would blame COVID on Greenhouse emissions......but the focus was on COVID.....and I knew there wouldn't be any school shootings or any mass-shootings at all.
This is why I believe the US Marshals are grooming shooters.
They only seem to commit their crimes when the Dems need to make another push for stricter gun-legislation.

The war in Ukraine was yet another respite from gun-grabbing and Climate Change. But then somebody did mention Climate Change did cause the war once.....and they were totally ignored.
They also tried to say COVID was caused by too many people on the planet....and that 2 billion less would stop COVID or another pandemic from happening.
The problem seems that the only good thing about bad things happening is that it gets the media and Democrats to shut up for awhile about something else.
The rub is that the media and the left tend to blow everything out of proportion.

I'm just hoping that it doesn't take something horrible to stop Dems from destroying our energy industry.....because I think an invasion by our enemies would probably do that....or result in our destruction.

Ask a leftist....and they say that wars overseas are fine.....but a war here in the states isn't a possibility.
2 years ago I would have agreed with them on the war in our country being imminent. Now it's becoming a real possibility.

My thoughts are that no matter what happens...Democrats will make it worse. They're not here to solve problems....they're here only to make them worse....or even create them from scratch. Jan 6th is a perfect example.
What was a simple riot has been turned into insurrection and a tool with which to steal elections.
Jan 6th is the club that Democrats have been using to beat over the heads their opposition. They can't imagine anything worse happening. We can....but they can't. Even Uvalde didn't meet the level of horror that Democrats imagined happened on Jan 6th. It's the only thing they feel is worth investigating right now. Not assassination attempts against supreme court justices. Not the origins of COVID. Not massive runaway inflation. Not even the source of the leak in the SCOTUS.

Last edited:
Tramp is a loser.
Perhaps Nancy Pelosi and the rest of those idiots on the 1/666 committee will make some cash off of selling a book. Or maybe they can use it to launch a run for POTUS. Perhaps she can hand out Gold pens to commemorate this shitfest.

Democrats will not ever do the right thing when doing the wrong thing will enrich them.

82% of the populace thinks the Jan 6 show is politically motivated and corrupt. Yet they continue with the dog and pony show. They saw what Trump produced and what Biden has destroyed. Results matter and people are not stupid. November will wipe dems from power for a long time.
for at least 2 years.....

View attachment 659808

The only good thing about COVID meant that Democrats would focus on something besides mass-shootings or whining about Global Warming.

What was nice about COVID was the absolute lack of coverage of cops shootings.
There were no mass-shootings in schools......and they turned the Climate Change rhetoric down to about a 3 instead of a constant 10.
Every once in awhile somebody would blame COVID on Greenhouse emissions......but the focus was on COVID.....and I knew there wouldn't be any school shootings or any mass-shootings at all.
This is why I believe the US Marshals are grooming shooters.
They only seem to commit their crimes when the Dems need to make another push for stricter gun-legislation.

The war in Ukraine was yet another respite from gun-grabbing and Climate Change. But then somebody did mention Climate Change did cause the war once.....and they were totally ignored.
They also tried to say COVID was caused by too many people on the planet....and that 2 billion less would stop COVID or another pandemic from happening.
The problem seems that the only good thing about bad things happening is that it gets the media and Democrats to shut up for awhile about something else.
The rub is that the media and the left tend to blow everything out of proportion.

I'm just hoping that it doesn't take something horrible to stop Dems from destroying our energy industry.....because I think an invasion by our enemies would probably do that....or result in our destruction.

Ask a leftist....and they say that wars overseas are fine.....but a war here in the states isn't a possibility.
2 years ago I would have agreed with them on the war in our country being imminent. Now it's becoming a real possibility.

My thoughts are that no matter what happens...Democrats will make it worse. They're not here to solve problems....they're here only to make them worse....or even create them from scratch. Jan 6th is a perfect example.
What was a simple riot has been turned into insurrection and a tool with which to steal elections.
Jan 6th is the club that Democrats have been using to beat over the heads their opposition. They can't imagine anything worse happening. We can....but they can't. Even Uvalde didn't meet the level of horror that Democrats imagined happened on Jan 6th. It's the only thing they feel is worth investigating right now. Not assassination attempts against supreme court justices. Not the origins of COVID. Not massive runaway inflation. Not even the source of the leak in the SCOTUS.

Blah blah blah

More bull crap

The Jan 6th committee members are calling for more violence...while claiming Trump is causing it!!!

Let's see what each of these assholes on the Jan 6th committee is saying now:

ap-200x150.jpg

Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that former President Donald Trump has “unleashed” a wave of political violence.

Partial transcript as follows:

MARGARET BRENNAN: Your colleagues on the committee, Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger said on another network this morning that he just received a death threat against him, his wife, and his five-month old child for the work he’s doing. He said there is violence in the future. Do you agree that you have a fear of political violence and have you received threats?
LOFGREN: Well, I don’t want to go into the threads I’ve received. I think it just encourages more of them. But it’s very concerning that Adam and his wife and his little baby were threatened. I saw the threat. It was a written threat. We saw that Republican Congressman, a very conservative representative, Crenshaw was roughed up over the weekend at a Republican meeting, because he was not conservative enough and I think that’s what the former president has unleashed here. You know, when he sent out the tweet, attacking his vice president, he already knew that the violence was underway. The only conclusion you can reach is that he intended to- to accelerate that violence against the former vice president. So, we’re in a very rough time in America right now. And we all of us elected officials, but also just Americans and their neighbors need to stand up for the rule of law. And against political violence. It’s not what America is about.

These people are in the middle of an investigation......that means they aren't supposed to be going on television
and talking about it. They're supposed to be investigating....not making wild unsubstantiated claims.

Adam-Kinzinger-200x150.jpg

"Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that he believes former President Donald Trump was guilty of “seditious conspiracy.”

Kinzinger said, “What we can do from the committee’s perspective is show, as we have so far, for instance, the pressure that was coming down on Mike Pence and how the president knew what he was doing.”

He added, “This attack on January 6 is unprecedented, and the rot that led up to it is unprecedented. It’s essential at this moment that we get a grip on this and figure out how to defend our democracy.

Anchor George Stephanopoulos asked, “It’s up to the Justice Department in the end but have you reached the conclusion that President Trump should be prosecuted?”

Kinzinger said, “I certainly think the president is guilty of knowing what he did, seditious conspiracy, being involved in these kinds of different segments of pressuring DOJ, vice president etcetera. Obviously, as you know, we’re not a criminal charges committee. I want to be careful in specifically using that language. But what we are presenting before the American people would rise to the criminal involvement by the president and definitely failure of the oath. The oath has to matter here. Your personal demand to stand for the Constitution has to matter. If you have people that don’t regard that at all, there’s no law in the world that we can pass that will make a bit of difference.”

Attachments

• Adam-Kinzinger-200x150.jpg
    Adam-Kinzinger-200x150.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 38
Adam Schiff was caught this week sneaking people into the Capital so they could spy on or harass Republicans in their offices.
So we're supposed to ignore it and listen to him on Sunday morning talk-shows and act like he hasn't committed a felony:

Adam-Schiff-200x150.jpg

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that it was “certainly a possibility” the January 6 House Select Committee could subpoena former Vice President Mike Pence.

Anchor Dana Bash said, “We’ve seen a lot of taped testimony from the hundreds, even more of closed-door testimony that you’ve done as a committee. But why aren’t you calling witnesses in a public way who might challenge the committee? Is that intentional because you don’t want to deviate from the storyline that you’re trying to present to the public and, of course, potentially to the Justice Department?”

Schiff said, “No. I mean, we are interviewing, frankly, anyone that has relevant evidence. We’re putting that relevant evidence before the public, and we’re doing it in a way that is the most cohesive and that we can get across the salient points to the public.”

Bash said, “Why not subpoena Mike Pence, for example? I know you asked him to testify voluntarily. That didn’t happen.”

Schiff said, “We’re not taking anything off the table in terms of witnesses who have not yet testified. We would still, I think, like to have several high-profile people come before our committee. but at the moment, I can’t disclose what private conversations may or may not be going on with respect to certain individuals, but there are still key people we have not interviewed we would like to.”

Bash asked, “So, Mike Pence is a possibility still?”

Schiff said, “You know, certainly a possibility,” he replied. “We’re not excluding anyone or anything at this point.”

These people are in the middle of an investigation......that means they aren't supposed to be going on television
and talking about it. They're supposed to be investigating....not making wild unsubstantiated claims.

View attachment 659855

"Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that he believes former President Donald Trump was guilty of “seditious conspiracy.”

Kinzinger said, “What we can do from the committee’s perspective is show, as we have so far, for instance, the pressure that was coming down on Mike Pence and how the president knew what he was doing.”

He added, “This attack on January 6 is unprecedented, and the rot that led up to it is unprecedented. It’s essential at this moment that we get a grip on this and figure out how to defend our democracy.

Anchor George Stephanopoulos asked, “It’s up to the Justice Department in the end but have you reached the conclusion that President Trump should be prosecuted?”

Kinzinger said, “I certainly think the president is guilty of knowing what he did, seditious conspiracy, being involved in these kinds of different segments of pressuring DOJ, vice president etcetera. Obviously, as you know, we’re not a criminal charges committee. I want to be careful in specifically using that language. But what we are presenting before the American people would rise to the criminal involvement by the president and definitely failure of the oath. The oath has to matter here. Your personal demand to stand for the Constitution has to matter. If you have people that don’t regard that at all, there’s no law in the world that we can pass that will make a bit of difference.”

You LIE

New Topics

Forum List

Back