Democrats call republicans racist .. But....

The people running for Republicans have 2 Hispanics, 1 black, one Indian, and a Woman..

Democrats. All rich old white people..
They have a black President. And they have way more black and female and Hispanic and gay and Muslim Representatives and Senators than the GOP does.

So...you were saying?

"Democrats call republicans racist"

Wrong.

They do no such thing; consequently the idiotic premise of your thread fails.

Democrats correctly acknowledge the fact that racists in general find refuge among the ranks of republicans, identify for the most part as republican, and for the most part vote republican.

because there's a difference...............

seriously i find you to be one of the dumbest posters on these boards

isnt it just like intellectually dishonest cowards to say something but deny they are saying it at the same time?

mental-cases and self-deceiving losers
I love Irony in the Afternoon. :D

you love being an idiot all day long too!! ;)
You tell me that I lynched people.......and I'm the idiot? :lol:

The people running for Republicans have 2 Hispanics, 1 black, one Indian, and a Woman..

They have a black President. And they have way more black and female and Hispanic and gay and Muslim Representatives and Senators than the GOP does.

So...you were saying?

so why arent any of them running after the smashing "success" of obama leftard???

Wrong.

Democrats correctly acknowledge the fact that racists in general find refuge among the ranks of republicans, identify for the most part as republican, and for the most part vote republican.

isnt it just like intellectually dishonest cowards to say something but deny they are saying it at the same time?

a person with a normal brain would know that meant people of your poitical persuasion

So...you were saying?

so why arent any of them running after the smashing "success" of obama leftard???
I don't know. Were you expecting us to FORCE people to run for President if they are minorities? Wouldn't that be...........tokenism?

Wrong.

a person with a normal brain would know that meant people of your poitical persuasion
Oh...we get it alright. ;) *chuckle

So...you were saying?

I don't know. Were you expecting us to FORCE people to run for President if they are minorities? Wouldn't that be...........tokenism?

YAWN
who said force anybody leftard? i'm asking why you dont have gay Black/Hispanic transgendered Muslim illegal immigrants BEGGING to be your nominee???????

So...you were saying?

YAWN
who said force anybody leftard? i'm asking why you dont have gay Black/Hispanic transgendered Muslim illegal immigrants BEGGING to be your nominee???????
I don't know.....perhaps because they make up their own minds if they wish to run for President? Tokenism is SO 2008 Palin.

So...you were saying?

YAWN
I don't know.....perhaps because they make up their own minds if they wish to run for President? Tokenism is SO 2008 Palin.

thanks Captain Obvious but i asked you to posit on why that is.. Too much for ya??

So...you were saying?

YAWN

thanks Captain Obvious but i asked you to posit on why that is.. Too much for ya??
And I said I don't know....did you miss that part of my post you quoted? It was right there in front.

If only the Democrats would run a minority in 2016......if only...all the Democrats have is old white christian.....oops.....all the Democrats have is old white men.....oops.

old and white

you were saying dullard???

YAWN

And I said I don't know....did you miss that part of my post you quoted? It was right there in front.

yes loon; i see. that seems to be a theme with you

If only the Democrats would run a minority in 2016......if only...all the Democrats have is old white christian.....oops.....all the Democrats have is old white men.....oops.

old and white

you were saying dullard???
Yes....so what do you suggest we do about it? How did the Republicans get your exalted "minorities" to run? What did you do to them to make them run?

Forum List

Back