Democrats Busted

Newly-Elected Muslim Democrat State Lawmaker Charged with Stealing More Than $500,000, Will Resign - Faces Jail Time

Newly-Elected Muslim Democrat State Lawmaker Charged with Stealing More Than $500,000, Will Resign ā€“ Faces Jail Time

by Cristina Laila December 6, 2019

IMG_4018-600x334.jpg

Democrat Muslima State Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell

Muslim state lawmaker Movita Johnson-Harrell, a Democrat from Philadelphia, was charged with stealing more than $500,000 from her own non-profit to pay for vacations, furs, designer clothes, bills and her run for state legislature.

The crooked Democrat didnā€™t even serve one whole year in office and she is already resigning in disgrace ā€” she is also facing jail time.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported:

State Attorney General Josh Shapiro said Johnson-Harrell engaged in ā€œbrazen corruptionā€ and systematically tried to cover up her crimes by falsifying records and financial statements.

ā€œHer theft knew no bounds,ā€ Shapiro said as he announced that his office had charged the first-term lawmaker with theft, perjury, tampering with public records, and related crimes Wednesday morning.

Shapiro said Johnson-Harrell would plead guilty to charges and faces jail time. ā€œThere will be a guilty plea that will be worked out, and you will see the details of that soon,ā€ he said.

Movita Johnson-Harrell ā€œvigorously disputedā€ the allegations through a statement from her attorney.

ā€œI am saddened and dismayed by the nature of the allegations brought against me today. I vigorously dispute many of these allegations, which generally pertain to before I took office, and I intend to accept responsibility for any actions that were inappropriate,ā€ she said.

Recall, Movita Johnson-Harrell was just elected in March of this year in a special election when she attacked a Christian state lawmaker who prayed to ā€œJesusā€ during her swearing-in ceremony as ā€œblatantly Islamophobic.ā€

The Muslim lawmaker called for Republican State Rep. Stephanie Borowicz to be censured over her Christian prayer.

A Christian being punished for praying to their Savior is a form of Sharia law ā€” and the newly-elected Muslim lawmaker was pushing for the Christian lawmaker to be punished.

Movita Johnson-Harrell didnā€™t even last one year in her job before being forced to resign after attacking a Christian woman and stealing money from her own charity to fund an extravagant lifestyle.

Good riddance!

REPORT: FBI Investigating Ilhan Omarā€™s ā€˜Sham Marriageā€™ ā€” And Now ICE Is Involved

REPORT: FBI Investigating Ilhan Omarā€™s ā€˜Sham Marriageā€™ ā€” And Now ICE Is Involved

Posted January 16, 2020

5e2122766dba3ilhan-omar-in-file-2-700x420.jpg

Radical Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar has come under fire several times since becoming a member on Congress one year ago.

Aside from making a slew of anti-Semitic and controversial comments, Omar has been accused of marrying her own brother to commit marriage, tax, and immigration fraud.

And things just kicked up a notch big time after The Blaze reported on Wednesday that the FBI has taken further steps to advance its investigation into the allegations against Omar.

Two federal agencies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Department of Education, have allegedly been contacted by the FBI in matters related to alleged misconduct by Omar.

The development comes following Minnesota state Rep. Steve Drazkowskiā€™s repeated calls and pleas for an ethics investigation into Omar.

Drazkowski and others have alleged that Omarā€™s 2009 marriage to a British citizen, who they claim was her brother, was entered into for fraudulent purposes.

Last year, Drazkowski called on the United States House Committee on Ethics to investigate Omarā€™s ā€œsham marriage.ā€

ā€œNo one is above the law,ā€ Drazkowski said during a press conference in July 2019. ā€œWe believe the House Ethics Committee can and should launch an investigation immediately.ā€

After nothing was done, Drazkowski filed a complaint against Omar with the Minnesota District of the Department of Justice.

The Minnesota lawmakerā€™s complaint prompted a U.S. attorney appointed by President Donald Trump to direct the FBI to take up the case.

The Blaze reports that in October 2019, the Department of Justice assigned a FBI Special Agent in Charge to review the allegations.

Investigators within ICE and the Department of Education have allegedly been put into contact with the FBI.

While all of this has been happening, Omar has also been accused of having an affair with Tim Mynett, a married man who works closely with her campaign.

Omar can't go a week without finding herself engulfed in another disturbing controversy.

Dafuck's this got to do with "Democrats"?

Get a magnifying glass willya. Your words are in no way more significant than anyone else's. Holy shit, full of yourself much?

Actually after reading what they were I made them a proper size.

Oh and do let us know what Minnesota district is located in frickin' AUSTRALIA.

1. Ilhan is a Democrat .. you didn't know ?

2. I like to post on Global Matters and as Australia Follows US Foreign Policy

and I shall comment without your expressed permission or approval ..does this comfort you ?

either way be at peace

namaste

- : )

Read your own story, dippy. What the fuck does it have to do with political parties? WHAT?

this thread is for every Democrat that gets Busted ..

its very illuminating that you could not figure that simple fact out ?

You can't address the question.

I designed it that way. There IS NO answer to it because it's NOT AN ASSOCIATION, dimwit.

Newly-Elected Muslim Democrat State Lawmaker Charged with Stealing More Than $500,000, Will Resign - Faces Jail Time

Newly-Elected Muslim Democrat State Lawmaker Charged with Stealing More Than $500,000, Will Resign ā€“ Faces Jail Time

by Cristina Laila December 6, 2019

IMG_4018-600x334.jpg

Democrat Muslima State Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell

Muslim state lawmaker Movita Johnson-Harrell, a Democrat from Philadelphia, was charged with stealing more than $500,000 from her own non-profit to pay for vacations, furs, designer clothes, bills and her run for state legislature.

The crooked Democrat didnā€™t even serve one whole year in office and she is already resigning in disgrace ā€” she is also facing jail time.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported:

State Attorney General Josh Shapiro said Johnson-Harrell engaged in ā€œbrazen corruptionā€ and systematically tried to cover up her crimes by falsifying records and financial statements.

ā€œHer theft knew no bounds,ā€ Shapiro said as he announced that his office had charged the first-term lawmaker with theft, perjury, tampering with public records, and related crimes Wednesday morning.

Shapiro said Johnson-Harrell would plead guilty to charges and faces jail time. ā€œThere will be a guilty plea that will be worked out, and you will see the details of that soon,ā€ he said.

Movita Johnson-Harrell ā€œvigorously disputedā€ the allegations through a statement from her attorney.

ā€œI am saddened and dismayed by the nature of the allegations brought against me today. I vigorously dispute many of these allegations, which generally pertain to before I took office, and I intend to accept responsibility for any actions that were inappropriate,ā€ she said.

Recall, Movita Johnson-Harrell was just elected in March of this year in a special election when she attacked a Christian state lawmaker who prayed to ā€œJesusā€ during her swearing-in ceremony as ā€œblatantly Islamophobic.ā€

The Muslim lawmaker called for Republican State Rep. Stephanie Borowicz to be censured over her Christian prayer.

A Christian being punished for praying to their Savior is a form of Sharia law ā€” and the newly-elected Muslim lawmaker was pushing for the Christian lawmaker to be punished.

Movita Johnson-Harrell didnā€™t even last one year in her job before being forced to resign after attacking a Christian woman and stealing money from her own charity to fund an extravagant lifestyle.

Good riddance!

If you're milking JIm The Fuck Hoft, serial liar, for anything but entertainment, you're even stupider than you look.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Reads Islamic Prayer At Catholic Church Prayer Service

Screen-Shot-2019-12-01-at-8.47.57-PM.png

On Thanksgiving, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) posted a video of herself speaking at a Washington, D.C.-area Catholic church in January, as part of a ā€œmulti faithā€ celebration.

ā€œAlhamdullilah (praise to God) for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children, and have a wonderful love in my life,ā€ the freshman congresswoman captioned the video tweet.

ā€œThis is a prayer a read [sic] on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings. Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!ā€ Omar added.

In the video, the Democrat reads a common Islamic prayer while at the altar of the St. Peterā€™s Catholic Church.

ā€œThere is a prayer in Islam that says, ā€˜Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that might hinder serving you,'ā€ starts Omar. ā€œFree my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.ā€

ā€œGive me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit,ā€ she continued. ā€œAnd, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless, unless they are guided by your hand.ā€

ā€œAllah, may everything that I do start well and finish well. Sustain me with your power. And in your power, let me drive away (all falsehood, ensuring that truth may always triumph),ā€ Omar concluded.

Ilhan Omar on Twitter

Once AGAIN Dumbass --- what the FUCK does a political party have to do with prayers?

Are you retarded?

Posted January 16, 2020

Radical Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar has come under fire several times since becoming a member on Congress one year ago.

Aside from making a slew of anti-Semitic and controversial comments, Omar has been accused of marrying her own brother to commit marriage, tax, and immigration fraud.

And things just kicked up a notch big time after The Blaze reported on Wednesday that the FBI has taken further steps to advance its investigation into the allegations against Omar.

Two federal agencies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Department of Education, have allegedly been contacted by the FBI in matters related to alleged misconduct by Omar.

The development comes following Minnesota state Rep. Steve Drazkowskiā€™s repeated calls and pleas for an ethics investigation into Omar.

Drazkowski and others have alleged that Omarā€™s 2009 marriage to a British citizen, who they claim was her brother, was entered into for fraudulent purposes.

Last year, Drazkowski called on the United States House Committee on Ethics to investigate Omarā€™s ā€œsham marriage.ā€

ā€œNo one is above the law,ā€ Drazkowski said during a press conference in July 2019. ā€œWe believe the House Ethics Committee can and should launch an investigation immediately.ā€

After nothing was done, Drazkowski filed a complaint against Omar with the Minnesota District of the Department of Justice.

The Minnesota lawmakerā€™s complaint prompted a U.S. attorney appointed by President Donald Trump to direct the FBI to take up the case.

The Blaze reports that in October 2019, the Department of Justice assigned a FBI Special Agent in Charge to review the allegations.

Investigators within ICE and the Department of Education have allegedly been put into contact with the FBI.

While all of this has been happening, Omar has also been accused of having an affair with Tim Mynett, a married man who works closely with her campaign.

Omar can't go a week without finding herself engulfed in another disturbing controversy.

Get a magnifying glass willya. Your words are in no way more significant than anyone else's. Holy shit, full of yourself much?

and I shall comment without your expressed permission or approval ..does this comfort you ?

either way be at peace

namaste

Read your own story, dippy. What the fuck does it have to do with political parties? WHAT?

I designed it that way. There IS NO answer to it because it's NOT AN ASSOCIATION, dimwit.

Question Answered

Screen-Shot-2019-12-01-at-8.47.57-PM.png

On Thanksgiving, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) posted a video of herself speaking at a Washington, D.C.-area Catholic church in January, as part of a ā€œmulti faithā€ celebration.

ā€œAlhamdullilah (praise to God) for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children, and have a wonderful love in my life,ā€ the freshman congresswoman captioned the video tweet.

ā€œThis is a prayer a read [sic] on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings. Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!ā€ Omar added.

In the video, the Democrat reads a common Islamic prayer while at the altar of the St. Peterā€™s Catholic Church.

ā€œThere is a prayer in Islam that says, ā€˜Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that might hinder serving you,'ā€ starts Omar. ā€œFree my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.ā€

ā€œGive me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit,ā€ she continued. ā€œAnd, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless, unless they are guided by your hand.ā€

ā€œAllah, may everything that I do start well and finish well. Sustain me with your power. And in your power, let me drive away (all falsehood, ensuring that truth may always triumph),ā€ Omar concluded.

Ilhan Omar on Twitter

Once AGAIN Dumbass --- what the FUCK does a political party have to do with prayers?

Are you retarded?

2. Shes busted .

either way be at peace

namaste

Question Answered

That ain't an answer, mental midget.

What in the wide world of blue fuck does ANY political party have to do with somebody's marriage?

Hm?

HOW are they related in any way at all?

Hm?

If somebody changes their political affiliation tomorrow, how the fuck does it affect their marriage yesterday?

Hm?

WHERE does anyone on earth need the blessing of their political party, if they have one, to get married?

Hm?

You ARE retarded, aren't you.

either way be at peace

namaste

Question Answered

What in the wide world of blue fuck does ANY political party have to do with somebody's marriage?

Hm?

Hm?

If somebody changes their political affiliation tomorrow, how the fuck does it affect their marriage yesterday?

Hm?

WHERE does anyone on earth need the blessing of their political party, if they have one, to get married?

Hm?

Shes also Busted POGO because she married her own brother ..maybe you should get educated ? what do you think ?

Glenn Beck Lays Out Evidence That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother

fortunately for facts and truth it doesn't matter what you think or how confused you are , so either way be at peace

1. Shes a Democrat

2. Shes Busted

Question Answered

Hm?

Hm?

Hm?

Hm?

Shes also Busted POGO because she married her own brother ..maybe you should get educated ? what do you think ?

fortunately for facts and truth it doesn't matter what you think or how confused you are , so either way be at peace

What I think is you're too much of a moron to even understand the fucking question.

Question Answered

Hm?

Hm?

Hm?

Hm?

What I think is you're too much of a moron to even understand the fucking question.

not sure why you engage the urge to abuse people Pogo ?

are you sending up the white flag and can't deal with Democrats losing and getting busted ?

yet the great thing is your uneducated opinion means NOTHING in correlation to Truth and Facts , so rejoice !

then be at peace

Question Answered

Hm?

Hm?

Hm?

Hm?

are you sending up the white flag and can't deal with Democrats losing and getting busted ?

yet the great thing is your uneducated opinion means NOTHING in correlation to Truth and Facts , so rejoice !

then be at peace

You have no place bringing up the word "correlation" --- the very thing you can't answer.

Fuckin' dumbass.

Intentional stupidity pisses me off. That ain't no secret.

Question Answered

Hm?

Hm?

Hm?

Hm?

then be at peace

You have no place bringing up the word "correlation" --- the very thing you can't answer.

Fuckin' dumbass.

Intentional stupidity pisses me off. That ain't no secret.

Okay ,

there seems to be an aspect of retardational TDS affliction that one such as ye are Pogo

is infested with , and have absorbed into , your individualistical consciousness , and so

let us be methodical in your deprogramming as it were,

1. What Political Party is Rep Illhan Omar a Member of Pogo ?

WTF is that huge hole in her neck where her collar bone should be???

EEEEEEK!

thats post surgery gender reassignment

when they took out her adams apple , and now she is a him

or commonly known as a " Shim " some have made mention

that they have heard from certain sources overhearing as much from bystanders ..

Posted January 16, 2020

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Boy, youā€™re desperate for attention.

Posted January 16, 2020

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Boy, youā€™re desperate for attention.

There is no need to comment here, and as such

there is no requirement for attention .

the facts pertaining to Democrats being busted will be posted

without your expressed permission or approval , so rejoice

then be at peace - : )

Another Democrat Scumbag Busted

Trump Was Right! Warehouse in Puerto Rico Discovered this week FILLED with US Survival Aid for Hurricane Maria (VIDEO)

Trump Was Right! Warehouse in Puerto Rico Discovered this week FILLED with US Survival Aid for Hurricane Maria (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft January 19, 2020 200 Comments

san-juan-mayor-nasty.jpg

In 2018, nearly a year after Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico, reports surfaced that piles of food and supplies were left to rot in semi truck trailers, and ended up eaten by rats and other vermin.

This was while San Juan mayor Carmen YulĆ­n Cruz used every opportunity to try to blame Trump, saying that D.C. wasnā€™t sending enough aid.

CBS reported in 2018: Donated food sent to Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria were left to rot in a parking lot of a government facility, CBS News corresondent David Begnaud reported Friday. Additionally, about 10 containers filled with non-perishable supplies sat at the government facility for 11 months.

And this week another warehouse full of US survival supplies was found in Puerto Rico.

puerto-rico-supplies-2.jpg

Schiff's Smoking Gun Witness Is Reportedly Connected to Same Company Paying Hunter Biden

Schiff's Smoking Gun Witness Is Reportedly Connected to Same Company Paying Hunter Biden

3mms0l.jpg

Acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor, who provided key testimony this week in the Democrat-led impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, has substantial connections to an organization funded by the same Ukrainian gas company on which former Vice President Joe Bidenā€™s son, Hunter, served on the board.

Breitbart reported that Taylor has a close working relationship with the Atlantic Council, which ā€œis funded by and works in partnership withā€ Ukraineā€™s Burisma Holding

ā€œIn addition to a direct relationship with the Atlantic Council, Taylor for the last nine years also served as a senior adviser to the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), which has co-hosted events with the Atlantic Council and has participated in events co-hosted jointly by the Atlantic Council and Burisma,ā€ according to Breitbart.

Further, David J. Kramer, another senior adviser to USUBC, served as a longtime adviser to the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Kramer helped disseminate the unverified Trump-Russia dossier to multiple media outlets and the Obama administration following Donald Trumpā€™s victory in the 2016 presidential election, The Arizona Republic reported.

Taylor is said to have testified before House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiffā€™s closed-door impeachment inquiry that Trump sought a quid pro quo of military aid in exchange for an investigation into Joe and Hunter Bidenā€™s dealings in Ukraine.

The transcript the White House released of Trumpā€™s July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky shows no quid pro quo.

However, in his 15-page opening statement to Schiffā€™s committee, which has been published by multiple media outlets, Taylor said he was shocked by Trumpā€™s demand that Zelensky ā€œgo to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of [Joe] Biden and 2016 election interference.ā€

Further, ā€œā€˜Everythingā€™ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance,ā€ Taylor claimed U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland told him.

Democratic Rep. Lacy Clay of Missouri tweeted afterward,ā€œI was in the room. Jaws dropped, heads shook in disbelief, this president and his enablers willfully put #NationalSecurity at risk to benefit his political campaign. This wasnā€™t just a smoking gun, it was a smoking cannon.ā€

Sondland in fact made it clear to Taylor in a text message exchange on Sept. 9 that Trump specifically was not demanding a quid pro quo.

ā€œI think itā€™s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,ā€ Taylor wrote to Sondland.

Sondland replied, ā€œBill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trumpā€™s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quoā€™s of any kind.ā€

He added, ā€œThe President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text.ā€

Trump directed the release of the aid two days later, following an appeal by Republican Ohio Sen. Rob Portman and others.

Ukraine had not opened an investigation of the Bidens.

Zelensky told reporters multiple times last month he did not feel pushed by Trump to open an investigation.

GOP Rep. Lee Zeldin of New York, who sits on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told reporters Wednesday that Taylorā€™s testimony about Trumpā€™s alleged quid pro quo demand to investigate Joe Biden is based on hearsay.

Lee Zeldin on Twitter

Forum List

Back