Democrats BOOED By Democrats

Some of the democrats gathered in Arizona and were met by BOO'S from the democrat crowd. Statements such as these drew the IRE of democrats.

"Before departing, O'Malley told the convention: "Black lives matter. White lives matter. All lives matter," prompting some heckles and boos in the crowd."

Now I am not a big O'Malley fan but he deserve that? Or do today's democrats feel only Negro lives matter?

Not to be left out Sanders was attacked as well.

"Sanders tried to address the roughly 3,000 Netroots activists as many of the protesters shouted at him and disrupted his remarks. At one point, Sanders said: "Black lives of course matter. I spent 50 years of my life fighting for civil rights and if you don't want me to be here, that's OK."

These were today's democrats folks OPENLY showing their HATE for anybody white.

Giving an excuse for the group was this nitwit.

"Yet some liberal groups panned the appearances. Anna Galland, the executive director of MoveOn.org Civic Action, said the responses showed that all Democratic candidates have work to do to understand the black lives movement."

You democrats got a problem and a big one. You taught hate to the Negro for the white race and are running aging white people. You see the problem right?

"The demonstrators were promoting the national "Black Lives Matter" movement, which seeks changes to law enforcement policies following several high profile deaths of black men at the hands of police."

YOUR chickens have come home to roost.
Demonstrators disrupt presidential forum at Netroots event - Yahoo News

They booed God, so no big fucking deal they boo fellow Satan worshippers

Oh my....does that mean that blacks will suddenly decide to fall in line with the right wing who wants to kill all the programs that help them and belittles blacks every chance they get? I don't think so.
Programs that help them what? Live poor forever? Deal drugs? Form gangs?

Oh my....does that mean that blacks will suddenly decide to fall in line with the right wing who wants to kill all the programs that help them and belittles blacks every chance they get? I don't think so.

It's freaking scary. What a freak show.
They have run whites out of every city they control.
It's only natural they would run whites out of whatever party they control.

I guess your twisted view of reality might lead you to believe that, but I don't think many others are really concerned about that.

Don't think what you want really matters.

I recently saw a bumper sticker that said "Not A Republican." It is depressing that so many people in our society can only describe themselves by what they are not. I have never seen a bumper sticker that says "Not A Democrat," and can hardly imagine a Republican putting one on a car for fear of being ridiculed by other Republicans as being embarrassingly dimwitted.

The same people on this forum who are completely unable to comprehend most public issues, much less articulate a reasoned opinion regarding them, seem to be the most pertinacious about not being one of "those people (Republicans)." Is this a form of PTSD, or are they just examples of the minions being churned out by our public education system?

No. Actually republican has become synonymous with crazy, hateful, right winger. NOT A REPUBLICAN is certainly something to be proud of. It's much better than a republican sticker that says VOTE FOR ME...YOU LAZY BUMS.
You're a hypocritical fool.

A crazy right winger disagrees with me. How can I survive after that?
You survive as a leach.

You probably do believe that. That's what makes you such a pathetic soul,

I guess you're one of those who thinks blacks are just too stupid to know democrats are abusing them. You keep telling them that. I'm sure that's all it will take to bring them over to your side.

I guess you're one of those who thinks blacks are just too stupid to know democrats are abusing them. You keep telling them that. I'm sure that's all it will take to bring them over to your side.

What makes you think we want them after you libs screwed them up so bad.

What programs are those?

Take a look around any black neighborhood and tell Me how well those programs have helped..

I'll bet you don't even know or understand what the conservative ideas are about helping blacks...

Now reply with snarkiness and derision for conservatives helping people.....Go ahead Pavlov #8...

What programs are those?

Take a look around any black neighborhood and tell Me how well those programs have helped..

I'll bet you don't even know or understand what the conservative ideas are about helping blacks...

Now reply with snarkiness and derision for conservatives helping people.....Go ahead Pavlov #8...

Ok. Educate me. Cutting programs that help mostly children and the disabled or elderly while demanding that the poor pull themselves up by their own boot straps, all the while knowing there aren't enough jobs sounds a little harsh to me. What do you think I'm missing?

What programs are those?

Ok. Educate me. Cutting programs that help mostly children and the disabled or elderly while demanding that the poor pull themselves up by their own boot straps, all the while knowing there aren't enough jobs sounds a little harsh to me. What do you think I'm missing?
Well, no one is proposing to cut programs that help children. Lets try and be honest, shall we?

Programs that provide enrichment to the person who is using the benefit will go much further than a vote purchase in alleviating the real poverty and problems surrounding those who live below the poverty line. Now, you'll ignore it, but if you comprehend English, then you will have made note that I have just moved the entire conversation beyond just blacks and into an entire demographic of people, and did so by eliminating the need to talk about race. Why? Because race is not a factor when helping people, and all people are capable of learning.

Programs that just give money and food without requiring a return in effort to lift themselves out of poverty need to be phased out and replaced with programs that require that those receiving the benefit provide some sort of service to the community AND to themselves.

Remedial education should be mandatory to receive the benefit. The education should be in a discipline that is most needed by the community AT THAT TIME....so that those who are accepting government benefits and be put to work (in jobs that are skilled and therefore above minimum wage) that will help them lift themselves out of poverty.

Understanding people is a requirement to these kinds of programs and it goes without saying that they will require external motivation at first. Once they are working and supporting themselves, they will see the benefit of self sufficiency and that should motivate them. Still, a push is requires. So any program will have to be limited in duration. A debate can be had on the length of that duration, but I would put it at no more than 3 or 4 years. A person can go through an entire apprenticeship program in 4 years.

These kinds of programs begin to pay back the taxpayer by steadily lowering the numbers of people requiring taxpayer assistance. There will always be people who need help, but once the baseline is achieved (A baseline is the number of people leaving the program balances out with the number of people who fall on hard times and need the program to get by) then we'll know the exact amount of funding that will sustain these programs.

I doubt it would be implemented because this kind of program does not allow for politicians to purchase the vote of the desperate.

Really says a lot about the state of today's political left when uber liberals like O'Malley and Sanders get booed for pointing out everyone's life is important, not just some.

I just love the fact that the party that screams for diversity only has white people running for the Presidency.

This is priceless

Another infantile opinion.......

Yep, only an idiot would "conclude" that Carson represents blacks' interests, or Rubio and Cruz represent Latinos' interests.......Just another right winger who.....try as he or she might.....cannot see beyond the color of one's skin.

:lmao:

I only commented on the lack of diversity in the primaries for the D's BECAUSE the D's are always claiming to be the party of diversity.

:)

But let's take a look at how your bigotry oozes from your post. You insinuate that Carson couldn't represent any black interests.

Gee. I guess Carson can't touch Hillary for living the black experience.

Bernie Sanders has Rubio and Cruz hands down for Latinos too. I hear he likes burritos.

Yuppers. A black man that's a Republican couldn't possibly know what it's like to be black. And only a Democrat could understand what it's like to be Latino.

Good grief!

What programs are those?

Well, no one is proposing to cut programs that help children. Lets try and be honest, shall we?

Programs that provide enrichment to the person who is using the benefit will go much further than a vote purchase in alleviating the real poverty and problems surrounding those who live below the poverty line. Now, you'll ignore it, but if you comprehend English, then you will have made note that I have just moved the entire conversation beyond just blacks and into an entire demographic of people, and did so by eliminating the need to talk about race. Why? Because race is not a factor when helping people, and all people are capable of learning.

Programs that just give money and food without requiring a return in effort to lift themselves out of poverty need to be phased out and replaced with programs that require that those receiving the benefit provide some sort of service to the community AND to themselves.

Remedial education should be mandatory to receive the benefit. The education should be in a discipline that is most needed by the community AT THAT TIME....so that those who are accepting government benefits and be put to work (in jobs that are skilled and therefore above minimum wage) that will help them lift themselves out of poverty.

Understanding people is a requirement to these kinds of programs and it goes without saying that they will require external motivation at first. Once they are working and supporting themselves, they will see the benefit of self sufficiency and that should motivate them. Still, a push is requires. So any program will have to be limited in duration. A debate can be had on the length of that duration, but I would put it at no more than 3 or 4 years. A person can go through an entire apprenticeship program in 4 years.

These kinds of programs begin to pay back the taxpayer by steadily lowering the numbers of people requiring taxpayer assistance. There will always be people who need help, but once the baseline is achieved (A baseline is the number of people leaving the program balances out with the number of people who fall on hard times and need the program to get by) then we'll know the exact amount of funding that will sustain these programs.

I doubt it would be implemented because this kind of program does not allow for politicians to purchase the vote of the desperate.

Of course they are proposing programs that help children, and your little remark about programs to purchase votes is just more limbaugh crap. There are training programs available, but that is useless without corresponding jobs available. I have no more desire to support a lazy bum than you do, but needing help doesn't make you a lazy bum.

I just love the fact that the party that screams for diversity only has white people running for the Presidency.

This is priceless

Yep, only an idiot would "conclude" that Carson represents blacks' interests, or Rubio and Cruz represent Latinos' interests.......Just another right winger who.....try as he or she might.....cannot see beyond the color of one's skin.

I only commented on the lack of diversity in the primaries for the D's BECAUSE the D's are always claiming to be the party of diversity.

But let's take a look at how your bigotry oozes from your post. You insinuate that Carson couldn't represent any black interests.

Bernie Sanders has Rubio and Cruz hands down for Latinos too. I hear he likes burritos.

Yuppers. A black man that's a Republican couldn't possibly know what it's like to be black. And only a Democrat could understand what it's like to be Latino.

Good grief!

A token black who is extremely poorly qualified to be president is more of an insult to blacks than anything else. I know you think skin color was the main reason Obama was elected, and I will admit it didn't hurt him with blacks, but if he wasn't qualified, it wouldn't matter what his skin color might have been. The same thing applies for Latinos, or any other group you might mention.

Remember how the left dumped all over the Tea Party if they even got loud at a town hall meeting? called them terrorist, teabaggers, racist, blaaa blaaa blaa?

now look at them defending this group of NASTY people they helped in creating

I hope they show up to every event for a Democrat. Hillary next. But they might want to wear helmets. Hillary's goons might just start bashing their heads

Last edited:
I recently saw a bumper sticker that said "Not A Republican." It is depressing that so many people in our society can only describe themselves by what they are not. I have never seen a bumper sticker that says "Not A Democrat," and can hardly imagine a Republican putting one on a car for fear of being ridiculed by other Republicans as being embarrassingly dimwitted.

The same people on this forum who are completely unable to comprehend most public issues, much less articulate a reasoned opinion regarding them, seem to be the most pertinacious about not being one of "those people (Republicans)." Is this a form of PTSD, or are they just examples of the minions being churned out by our public education system?

The real reason a Republican wouldn't put that on his car is the fact that some leftist would probably vandalize it. That's even sadder.

This is priceless

Good grief!

A token black who is extremely poorly qualified to be president is more of an insult to blacks than anything else. I know you think skin color was the main reason Obama was elected, and I will admit it didn't hurt him with blacks, but if he wasn't qualified, it wouldn't matter what his skin color might have been. The same thing applies for Latinos, or any other group you might mention.

He's obviously not qualified, so your theory is wrong. Being black is the only "qualification" that matters to Democrats. They admit that all the time.

This is priceless

Good grief!

He's obviously not qualified, so your theory is wrong. Being black is the only "qualification" that matters to Democrats. They admit that all the time.

I'm sure rush would be proud of you.

This is priceless

Good grief!

How much does Soros pay you to post here?

Good grief!

Don't you go worrying about that. You're not smart enough to be paid.

Good grief!

I bet he would do for free so long as they can: all heil the Democrat party
scary

Forum List

Back