Democrats Believe They Have The Right To Use The IRS To Attack Us

It doesn't hurt that a brother is in the White House.

Dude, you are so prone to hyperbole.

You have so many comments for someone who doesn't seem to know what the law actually says.

Does it matter what it says?

Obama's going to interpret it and apply it as he chooses.

So you admit you don't actually know what it says? You are just spewing hate while in a state of ignorance. That's OK. I get it. That's who you are.

But here is a link to the IRS law at the IRS website. Perhaps you might want to actually know what you think you are talking about?

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-076-013.html

[

BS...........Why do you not condemn the head of the HHS for having fund raisers for Enroll America Joe..............which is a front for the DNC...........now using Obamacare funds to pay for the dang org..........

Conflict of interest Joe.............

Your original question has been answered...............Now you attempt to change the subject to Class Warfare because you don't want to Engage it what is going on with the HHS and Enroll America.............

Your side is going to get mud in your face on this subject just like Acorn.........and you know it because the same scumbags who did Acorn are now doing Enroll America..............

How about the Navigators telling applicants to Lie Joe..................

How about the DNC attacks in Virginia Joe on voter Registration as States are now using ERIC to try and clean up voter rolls............Joe...........

Stop moving the goal posts like you always do Joe..............

You know, guy, I know you think it's a big deal, but hey, no, not really.

The thing is, you guys aren't going to get away with what you got away with in the ACORN case because in the ACORN case, you all lied your asses off and edited tapes.

Frankly, I don't really care what's going on at "Enroll America", and neither do most people. I know you think it's the most horrible thing in the world that poor people are getting health insurance and rich people can't buy elections, but that's the way things are now.

Because you lost.

Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

n March 22, 2010, National ACORN spokesman Kevin Whelan says the organization's board decided to close remaining state affiliates and field offices by April 1 because of falling revenues.[61] Other national operations continued operating for another several weeks before shutting for good.[62] On April 20, ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis reported that ACORN was "still alive. We're limping along. We're on life support."[63] Lewis said that ACORN's annual budget had been reduced from $25 million to $4 million, and that its staff of 350 to 600 people had been reduced to four.[63] Lewis explained the controversies had left a stain on ACORN, "sort of like a scarlet letter," forcing the group to spend money defending itself against "one investigation after another."[63]

:D

The last story only brings up 3 groups. Greenpeace, a church in Pasadena, and the NAACP. All retained their tax-free status. Compare that to hundreds of conservative groups, every conservative personality on TV and radio, political donors, private citizens not filing for tax exemptions, the list goes on.

3 groups were investigated, according to your link, and ultimately retained their tax deductions, yet hundreds of conservative groups never got them or are still waiting for approval

Greenpeace and NAACP are old and large organizations that probably have entire accounting departments dedicated to dealing with the IRS. Which means when the IRS called for documentation, they were probably able to produce it.

And frankly, the larger Conservative groups like Crossroads GPS probably didn't have any problems, either.

The "Teabaggers to Hunt Wetbacks" started by the lady with the machine shop? Yeah, she's probably not going to have her paperwork straight.

It doesn't hurt that a brother is in the White House.

Dude, you are so prone to hyperbole.

Just stating the fact.

"Why doesn't the IRS question the 100 year old social welfare group the way it questioned the group I started at my kitchen table last week?"

I think that question pretty much answers itself.

Forum List

Back