Democrats are up against something far bigger than politics or issues

Democrats have done a fabulous job of shooting themselves in the foot on various issues over the years, but it's becoming more clear that they're now up against something far larger and profound as people head to the polls.

While they're advocating for this and that, and defending this and that, their political opponents are telling themselves and each other that they're saving America from The Devil, stopping a cabal of globalists who stole a presidential election, ushering in the second coming of Jesus, and protecting innocent children from Satanists who want to rape them and drink their blood.

And the Democrats think that discussing something as mundane as issues is going to work? Really?

What, exactly, is the plan to deal with this?

Nice job of trying to equate one sides worst examples as the opinion of half the nation.
Meanwhile... average Democrats say some of the worst things also... and they are not the lefts worst examples.
MSNBC has not one, but two shows dedicated to promote racial hatred and racial division.
"The Reidout" and "The Cross Connection"
Unimaginable trash and hatred is said on these shows nightly. NIGHTLY.
Funny how you didn't show any of that content.

Well, they could stop listening to people like you who think that criticizing this level of crazy is uncalled for.

You know, like you did when President Biden criticized Maga Republicans.

Probably the reality is that we just let the crazies out themselves, and wait for sane people to check out.

The GOP may gain the house, but they aren't going to look good trying to appease these people.

Sometimes, you give them enough rope to hang themselves.
Where-in-the-world did you get the idea that Mac thinks that criticizing is uncalled for? Maybe I missed something.

Nope, that's yours. My "fantasy" is simply to take away political power from my political opponents, and arrest and prosecute them whenever they commit crimes.

That's it.
That’s what I want too. We will start with winning the election, and move on to investigating Hunter, Joe, and Fauci - for starters.

Well, they could stop listening to people like you who think that criticizing this level of crazy is uncalled for.

You know, like you did when President Biden criticized Maga Republicans.

Probably the reality is that we just let the crazies out themselves, and wait for sane people to check out.

The GOP may gain the house, but they aren't going to look good trying to appease these people.

Sometimes, you give them enough rope to hang themselves.
There are plenty of crazies on both the right and left, but partisans of one side of the duopoly ignore the crazies on their side.

Democrats have done a fabulous job of shooting themselves in the foot on various issues over the years, but it's becoming more clear that they're now up against something far larger and profound as people head to the polls.

While they're advocating for this and that, and defending this and that, their political opponents are telling themselves and each other that they're saving America from The Devil, stopping a cabal of globalists who stole a presidential election, ushering in the second coming of Jesus, and protecting innocent children from Satanists who want to rape them and drink their blood.

And the Democrats think that discussing something as mundane as issues is going to work? Really?

What, exactly, is the plan to deal with this?

Oh, I'm sure they see themselves as "going high" - smug, self-absorbed, emoting hybrid gaggle of elitists and po' folk that they are.

What's really unfolding here is a move by White Folk to organize and "take back" the country without actually saying the words out-loud.

Democrats know that half or more of their strength is comprised of White Liberals and that leaning too hard on the GOP White People's Party could backfire?

That’s what I want too. We will start with winning the election, and move on to investigating Hunter, Joe, and Fauci - for starters.
More fake and political Benghazi-type "investigations." What are the crimes you're alleging these people committed?

There are plenty of crazies on both the right and left, but partisans of one side of the duopoly ignore the crazies on their side.

1666350257332.png

Forum List

Back