Democrats are up against something far bigger than politics or issues

Are you nuts? You said that unemployment only lasts six months, and I told you that during the last recession it lasted 2 years.

All told, with that added in, a huge segment of the population that should have been woekimg for a living will have spent five years on the government dole. Just what the America-destroying Democrats want.
The last recession is long over you should be out working instead of retiring.

There will be no apology from me as that guy has a history here of trolling other members. I really don't care if you don't consider me a good Christian either. Now go bother somebody else.
You make more excuses than a backtracking coward.

Outlawing Abortion on Demand doesn’t regulate anyone’s sex life. Just stick with consulting adults.

Two problems here.

The crazy right wing wants to force rape victims to have their rapists' babies.

Yes, the government telling you that you can't have an abortion is regulating your sex life.

Now, I have little respect for women who use abortion as contraception.. but at the end of the day, there's a lot of personal behavior that annoys me. The concept of freedom means we all do our own thing.

If you start out with the premise that a fetus has as many human rights as the woman it is inside, then you open a whole can of worms. All of which mean that the 50% of the population with uteruses have less rights than the 50% of us who don't.

General question: Do these Democrats actually believe that the economy has never been stronger? The only three people I know spending freely - they are ALL on international vacations right now, one on a month-long luxury cruise - are government workers or pensioners.

Well, I never spend "freely" because I've always been a rather frugal person.

But right now, I'm not worried about paying next months bills.

Why should we get out? We're the ones trying to preserve this country. It's people on the left that are trying to change the USA into Europe or worse; constantly telling us how better it is in this country or how better it is in that country. I don't know why you people on the left stay here when there are countries already setup the way you like them. Move to one of these places and leave us alone. There is only one USA in this world and we're trying to keep it that way.

You mean a country you wouldn't really want to live in, Welfare Ray?

Exactly. I don't know how many conversations I get into with these people constantly telling me how great government healthcare is, how great a disarmed society is, how great it is not having so many rich people around, how public transportation is so great like it is in Europe, and then tell us to get out of this country.

Here's the problem, Welfare Ray... no one wants the kind of country you want to build... including you.

The kind of country you want is the one where once the investor class is through with you (as they are), you can go off and die.

Democrats have done a fabulous job of shooting themselves in the foot on various issues over the years, but it's becoming more clear that they're now up against something far larger and profound as people head to the polls.

While they're advocating for this and that, and defending this and that, their political opponents are telling themselves and each other that they're saving America from The Devil, stopping a cabal of globalists who stole a presidential election, ushering in the second coming of Jesus, and protecting innocent children from Satanists who want to rape them and drink their blood.

And the Democrats think that discussing something as mundane as issues is going to work? Really?

What, exactly, is the plan to deal with this?

Ol' Mac getting high on Copium

We love to see it

Forum List

Back