Democrats are up against something far bigger than politics or issues

Are you nuts? You said that unemployment only lasts six months, and I told you that during the last recession it lasted 2 years.

All told, with that added in, a huge segment of the population that should have been woekimg for a living will have spent five years on the government dole. Just what the America-destroying Democrats want.

The last recession was 2007-2009.

Did you notice has MAC upvoted this post? I think his programming is off.

Nah, the community college dropout got his head stuck in an orange juice squeezer as a child and now thinks that he is using reverse psychology to make you leave him alone by not giving you the reaction he thought you wanted and expected.

Democrats have done a fabulous job of shooting themselves in the foot on various issues over the years, but it's becoming more clear that they're now up against something far larger and profound as people head to the polls.

While they're advocating for this and that, and defending this and that, their political opponents are telling themselves and each other that they're saving America from The Devil, stopping a cabal of globalists who stole a presidential election, ushering in the second coming of Jesus, and protecting innocent children from Satanists who want to rape them and drink their blood.

And the Democrats think that discussing something as mundane as issues is going to work? Really?

What, exactly, is the plan to deal with this?

Prolly how the Crusades got started.

Why are you white knighting that guy? Is he your lover?

As a Christian when a non Christian asks a question in an attempt to understand something I believe one should attempt an answer.

As a Christian when a non Christian asks a question in an attempt to understand something I believe one should attempt an answer.
He wasn't trying to gain an understanding. He was just trolling like he always does. Why do you keep on defending that dirt bag?

He wasn't trying to gain an understanding. He was just trolling like he always does. Why do you keep on defending that dirt bag?

I disagree with your opinion.

I also have to consider you standing as a Christian with your inflammatory name calling. Perhaps an apology is in order.

I disagree with your opinion.

I also have to consider you standing as a Christian with your inflammatory name calling. Perhaps an apology is in order.
There will be no apology from me as that guy has a history here of trolling other members. I really don't care if you don't consider me a good Christian either. Now go bother somebody else.

There will be no apology from me as that guy has a history here of trolling other members. I really don't care if you don't consider me a good Christian either. Now go bother somebody else.
Agree. That leftist didn’t ask a question. He made an insulting, disrespectul pronouncement that “Gd is dead,“ knowing (or hoping) that it would get a rise out of religious people.

Agree. That leftist didn’t ask a question. He made an insulting, disrespectul pronouncement that “Gd is dead,“ knowing (or hoping) that it would get a rise out of religious people.
You understood where he was coming from.

lol

You're back for more punishment? :p

Last time we tangled your guts were hanging out from the three new assholes I tore you.

You sure you're okay with the bleeding Swiss cheese look?
:auiqs.jpg: Lol. Right, like that's ever happened, petunia. What an imagination.

You don't possess the mental acuity to be anything beyond a magaturd troll.

Forum List

Back