Democrats Are Trying To Make It Impossible To Reopen Schools....They Need Protesters

Actually, it sounds good all over the place.
You are entitled to your opinion

as a parent you should have the opportunity to send your kids to public school classrooms if you want to

but since the teachers do not want students in their classrooms we should call their bluff and make distance learning a permeant option

Ok. Here is the thing. Virtual learning or online coursework has failed multiple times over and did so prior to the pandemic. Those stats are out there. The teachers do want the kids in the classroom. Many of them are not ok with this and think it's a stupid move.

It is something that will be regretted. The kicker is that it is expected from the right but ends up being a "surprise" from the left. I like to call it collective amnesia.
The lib teachers will have to make up their mind

if they refuse to reopen the schools as trump demands the lets have distance learning as a regular option and fire the teachers and staff who are excess

as a parent you should have the opportunity to send your kids to public school classrooms if you want to

but since the teachers do not want students in their classrooms we should call their bluff and make distance learning a permeant option

Ok. Here is the thing. Virtual learning or online coursework has failed multiple times over and did so prior to the pandemic. Those stats are out there. The teachers do want the kids in the classroom. Many of them are not ok with this and think it's a stupid move.

It is something that will be regretted. The kicker is that it is expected from the right but ends up being a "surprise" from the left. I like to call it collective amnesia.

if they refuse to reopen the schools as trump demands the lets have distance learning as a regular option and fire the teachers and staff who are excess

I know this is going to be rather surprising but there are actually a lot of very religious, conservative teachers that are in the public school system. They are not running around willy-nilly with protest signs and shrieking at the top of their lungs (unless on the playground) and conducting themselves in inappropriate ways. Teachers most often don't get to express how they feel about anything. This is especially true in K-12.

There are even public schools where violence is rare. Private schools have always been around for the rich. There have always been private religious schools. Public schools re for the rest of us. Those decisions are made at the state level. I live in a red state. So, if those schools remain closed that would have nothing to do with the other "team".

I know this is going to be rather surprising
Its not news to me that conservative Christians are setting a good example vs the radical lib teachers

but they are too little, too late

I know this is going to be rather surprising
Its not news to me that conservative Christians are setting a good example vs the radical lib teachers

but they are too little, too late

No. They have always been there. Just say that you are hoping to find a way to profit off of it and call it a day.

Just say that you are hoping to find a way to profit off of it and call it a day.
The American children that are beyond reach of lib teacher brainwashing are the ones who will profit

Get back to me when you have done a bit of research. Thanks and have a great day.
I am not trying to convince you of anything

I’m giving my opinion the same as you are

Kids are super spreaders and schools are germ factories. After they force kids back to in-person classes there will be a rash of school closures as outbreaks bloom across the nation. This will happen and there will be hospitalizations and deaths. Accept that and then adjust your opinions for those who actually care about children.
Fake News.

Keeping schools closed risks kids’ futures.

“Keeping schools closed risks children’s futures. Schools aren’t spreading Covid, data show. And remote ed isn’t working for most kids.”​
Accept that and then adjust your opinions for those who actually care about children.

???

For all of the negatives about kids not being in schools, here are the positives.

- No school shootings
- No physical bullying
- No reverse busing where they take kids out of neighborhood schools to attend schools in poor districts.

???
I’m saying if distance learning is the educators preference then fire the excess teachers and administrators

???
I’m saying if distance learning is the educators preference then fire the excess teachers and administrators

What "excess"?

???

What "excess"?
larger class sizes on the internet require fewer teachers

I suppose the bloated front office will resist downsizing but it should be cut back by the same ratio as the teachers

Impossible to open schools unless children can be safe

Trump: Fuk em, I got an election coming

LOL.

Children who attend the Government Schools are never really "safe". This guy that lived on my street when I was a kid lost an eyeball at the government high school.

Like thousands of other students, he took a shiv in the eye instead of giving up his lunch money.

Coronavirus is the least of the safety hazards facing children in the government schools.
Government schools are also
poverty.jpg
some of the worst schools on Earth. Teaching lies and falsehoods on their rights and liberties

The Democrats want the recent generation to be a stupid as possible when they reach voting age. They only want a generation of common laborers dependent upon them for for all aspects of their lives.

Admin and staff are busier now than they've ever been.
Relax.

the teachers jobs are safe

Most parents believe the teachers actually care about educating kids and protect them
Admin and staff are busier now than they've ever been.
Relax.

the teachers jobs are safe

Most parents believe the teachers actually care about educating kids and protect them

Teachers DO care about educating kids.

Forum List

Back