Democrats Are Trying To Make It Impossible To Reopen Schools....They Need Protesters

The Democrats want the recent generation to be a stupid as possible when they reach voting age. They only want a generation of common laborers dependent upon them for for all aspects of their lives.

And, judging by the Democrat voters posting on the board, government school is the most successful agency in completing that mission.

Kids are super spreaders and schools are germ factories. After they force kids back to in-person classes there will be a rash of school closures as outbreaks bloom across the nation. This will happen and there will be hospitalizations and deaths. Accept that and then adjust your opinions for those who actually care about children.

All the data says no. The kids get it from home and do not spread it to other kids.

If you look at some of the ridiculous measures that Democrats are detailing before we can reopen schools, it's becoming more clear that they really don't want our kids to go back.

They claim that our schools are unsafe. If they do allow them to reopen, they're going to have to have people with Clorox wiping everything down. They will reduce the number of seats allowed in classrooms. Their masks aren't enough. They want to make sure our overcrowded schools are down to 50%.

Why the Hell did they encourage millions of illegals to come to America if they were going to do this only ending up compounding the problem? Last year they were plopping poorly screen immigrants with infectious diseases in the middle of our classrooms and not expecting the predictable result....an infectious pandemic that shut down the economy. This is yet another example of Democrats causing a problem and then using it to attack their opponents.

But why did they do this?

They need millions of thugs running around the streets standing in front of cars. They need looters to break into businesses. They need chaos....and the best way to assure that is by letting our kids run around in the streets unsupervised.

View attachment 361630
I disagree with trump on this issue

the public schools are a disaster

they should remain closed and 50% or more of the teachers and staff should be fired

because we do not need so many people to teach by distance learning

that will cripple a powerful democrat lobby and prevent the marxist teachers from brainwashing the children

No, you need MORE as my local school district found out!

It is hilarious really.

let’s see; conservatives have spent what 70 years bitching about schools and public education. youd think having them shut down would be the best thing ever for these dumbasses.

but the blob says he wants them reopened and presto! Schools must be reopened regardless of the virus.

It’s as funny as bitching about the NFL not holding games; the same NFL these dumbasses swore off of 5 years ago
Personally I think we should close all federal government schools. Open them back up as state and county schools, stop the liberal indoctrination centers.
The only "federal government schools" are in the Department of Defense and they are far superior to your local schools because the students are instilled with discipline by their military parents. Are you thinking of something else or are you spitballing?

It is hilarious really.

let’s see; conservatives have spent what 70 years bitching about schools and public education. youd think having them shut down would be the best thing ever for these dumbasses.

but the blob says he wants them reopened and presto! Schools must be reopened regardless of the virus.

It’s as funny as bitching about the NFL not holding games; the same NFL these dumbasses swore off of 5 years ago
Personally I think we should close all federal government schools. Open them back up as state and county schools, stop the liberal indoctrination centers.

You need some new material
I think it's great that kids aren't going there. Just sucks for the parents that both have to work to pay taxes. What's going on with all these looters is a product of the liberal school system.

If you’re the product of home schooling; nobody should ever be home schooled
Lol, but right now you are wanting them home schooled. Which I'm very happy it's being done, but most parents can't afford to do that. Since about 50% of their pay go to taxes. Oh, I'm a product of the public school system.

50% tax rate? Wow you were either born stupid or worked very hard to get there
33% payroll tax, then state taxes, property taxes, car tax, gas tax, sales tax, extra taxes on my power bill, phone bill, water bill, and any other extra tax they can think of. We see you were born stupid.
33% payroll tax? What the heck are you talking about?

If distance learning was productive then people might have a point. It's not.
Why do you think distance is no good?

Some subjects are easier to teach online than others, but the main objection from the educators point of view is loss of jobs and money for the ed establishment

Our local district still has vacant positions two months after school started.

Actually, it sounds good all over the place.
You are entitled to your opinion

as a parent you should have the opportunity to send your kids to public school classrooms if you want to

but since the teachers do not want students in their classrooms we should call their bluff and make distance learning a permeant option

Ok. Here is the thing. Virtual learning or online coursework has failed multiple times over and did so prior to the pandemic. Those stats are out there. The teachers do want the kids in the classroom. Many of them are not ok with this and think it's a stupid move.

It is something that will be regretted. The kicker is that it is expected from the right but ends up being a "surprise" from the left. I like to call it collective amnesia.
The lib teachers will have to make up their mind

if they refuse to reopen the schools as trump demands the lets have distance learning as a regular option and fire the teachers and staff who are excess

There is no excess. Have you ever taught online for three different topics each day? You cannot do that and teach students in the classroom also.

Kids are super spreaders and schools are germ factories. After they force kids back to in-person classes there will be a rash of school closures as outbreaks bloom across the nation. This will happen and there will be hospitalizations and deaths. Accept that and then adjust your opinions for those who actually care about children.
The virus isn't going away--------until we get herd immunity. The earlier the kids are exposed, the higher their chances of surviving an exposure.

Actually, it sounds good all over the place.
You are entitled to your opinion

as a parent you should have the opportunity to send your kids to public school classrooms if you want to

but since the teachers do not want students in their classrooms we should call their bluff and make distance learning a permeant option

Ok. Here is the thing. Virtual learning or online coursework has failed multiple times over and did so prior to the pandemic. Those stats are out there. The teachers do want the kids in the classroom. Many of them are not ok with this and think it's a stupid move.

It is something that will be regretted. The kicker is that it is expected from the right but ends up being a "surprise" from the left. I like to call it collective amnesia.
The lib teachers will have to make up their mind

if they refuse to reopen the schools as trump demands the lets have distance learning as a regular option and fire the teachers and staff who are excess

???
I’m saying if distance learning is the educators preference then fire the excess teachers and administrators

What "excess"?
larger class sizes on the internet require fewer teachers

I suppose the bloated front office will resist downsizing but it should be cut back by the same ratio as the teachers

Were you a teacher? If not, you need to just keep your trap shut and stop spouting misinformation. It does not work like you think. I taught online instruction for remediation up until 2003. You are clueless at how it works!

The virus isn't going away--------until we get herd immunity. The earlier the kids are exposed, the higher their chances of surviving an exposure.

Dr. Fauci said "herd immunity" is BS!

Dr Fauci is either an idiot or on the take---I suspect he is on the take and will say anything to push the global swamp nonsense. The virus isn't going away----we will have to face it or starve from killing off our economy and supply chains. Staying locked up is creating more damage than the virus at this point----rather die living than hiding in a corner dying from lock down mental illness or missed diagnosis of something else.

Dr Fauci is either an idiot or on the take---I suspect he is on the take and will say anything to push the global swamp nonsense. The virus isn't going away----we will have to face it or starve from killing off our economy and supply chains. Staying locked up is creating more damage than the virus at this point----rather die living than hiding in a corner dying from lock down mental illness or missed diagnosis of something else.
Evidence? Oh, you have none. You just be a liberal and just "feel" it, so it must be true!

It is hilarious really.

The only "federal government schools" are in the Department of Defense and they are far superior to your local schools because the students are instilled with discipline by their military parents. Are you thinking of something else or are you spitballing?
Schools are federally funded.

It is hilarious really.

Schools are federally funded.

Most schools get most of their funding from local property taxes.

Forum List

Back