Democrats are trying to deny their Russian Collusion Scandal

It’s not surprising that conservatives are make huge sweeping claims about what Durham had supposedly “proved” but refuse to talk about the substance of the report.

It’s easy to catch them and even Durham in lies and omissions but they just call you names when you do so.

It speaks to the weakness of this attempt to create a scandal. They’re nothing but hype.

I think acknowledging facts is important to maintaining a grip on reality. We could use more of that.

Did you forget about these convictions?
I wasn't really staying awake at night worrying about them. I mean, the thread is about the democrats' collusion with Russia, not whatever it is you're deflecting onto.

I wasn't really staying awake at night worrying about them. I mean, the thread is about the democrats' collusion with Russia, not whatever it is you're deflecting onto.
Fair enough. How did the Democrats “collude” with Russia?

But it did. Manafort. Papadopolous. Flynn. To a lesser and indirect extent Roger Stone.

All convicted for trying to cover up Trump’s lies.
Let's talk about your lies one at a time.

What crimes did Manfort get convicted of? List them with links.

It’s not surprising that conservatives are make huge sweeping claims about what Durham had supposedly “proved” but refuse to talk about the substance of the report.

It’s easy to catch them and even Durham in lies and omissions but they just call you names when you do so.

It speaks to the weakness of this attempt to create a scandal. They’re nothing but hype.
Every FISA court application was based on lies and perjury. There was NO EVIDENCE to even start an investigation.

Just two of the dozens of things Durham proved, Simp.

Every FISA court application was based on lies and perjury. There was NO EVIDENCE to even start an investigation.

Just two of the dozens of things Durham proved, Simp.
Give me a list of every FISA warrant approved as a part of the investigation.

Fair enough. How did the Democrats “collude” with Russia?
By whose standard of evidence? The one used to hamper the TRUMP! administration for years, only to turn up empty, or something else? Because I'm sure I can dream up stuff, find some pictures of democrats posing with Russian politicians, manufacture connections, etc. I'd rather not do that, however.

If you look back at what I've posted, you won't find many from me accusing democrats of colluding with Russia. They are democrats, however, so there's not much that would surprise me if they did.

By whose standard of evidence? The one used to hamper the TRUMP! administration for years, only to turn up empty, or something else? Because I'm sure I can dream up stuff, find some pictures of democrats posing with Russian politicians, manufacture connections, etc. I'd rather not do that, however.

If you look back at what I've posted, you won't find many from me accusing democrats of colluding with Russia. They are democrats, however, so there's not much that would surprise me if they did.
So do you agree or disagree with the premise of this thread?

ii. White House briefing On August 3, 20 I 6, within days ofreceiving the Clinton Plan intelligence, Director Brennan met with the President, Vice President and other senior Administration officials, including but not limited to the Attorney General (who participated remotely) and the FBI Director, in the White House Situation Room to discuss Russian election interference efforts. 406 According to Brennan's handwritten notes and his recollections from the meeting, he briefed on relevant intelligence known to date on Russian election interference, including the Clinton Plan intelligence.407 Specifically, Director Brennan's declassified handwritten notes reflect that he briefed the meeting's participants regarding the "alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on 26 July of a proposal from one of her [campaign] advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services."408

FBI awareness The Office was unable to determine precisely when the FBI first obtained any of the details of the Clinton Plan intelligence (other than Director Corney, who attended the August 3, 2016 briefing). It appears, however, that this occurred no later than August 22, 2016. On that date, an FBI cyber analyst ("Headquarters Analyst-2") emailed a number of FBI employees, including Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten and Section Chief Moffa, the most senior intelligence analysts on the Crossfire Hurricane team, to provide an update on Russian intelligence materials.409 The email included a summary of the contents of the Clinton Plan intelligence.410 The Office did not identify any replies or follow-up actions taken by FBI personnel as a result of this email. When interviewed by the Office, Auten recalled that on September 2, 2016 - approximately ten days after Headquarters Analyst-2's email - the official responsible for overseeing the Fusion Cell briefed Auten, Moffa, and other FBI personnel at FBI Headquarters regarding the Clinton Plan intelligence.411 Auten did not recall any FBI "operational" personnel (i.e., Crossfire Hurricane Agents) being present at the meeting. 412 The official verbally briefed the individuals regarding information that the CIA planned to send to the FBI in a written investigative referral, including the Clinton Plan intelligence information.413 Auten recalled thinking at the meeting that he wanted to see the formal Referral }4emo containing the Clinton

85 p. 96 Plan intelligence.414 Separate and apart from this meeting, FBI records reflect that by no later than that same date (September 2, 2016), then-FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Bill Priestap was also aware of the specifics of the Clinton Plan intelligence as evidenced by his hand-written notes from an early morning meeting with Moffa, DAD Dina Corsi and Acting AD for Cyber Eric Sporre.415 The Office was unable to determine the exact contours of Priestap's knowledge, however, in part, because he declined to be interviewed by the Office on this subject.416 iv. CL4 referral and dissemination Five days later, on September 7, 2016, the CIA completed its Referral Memo in response to an FBI request for relevant information reviewed by the Fusion Cell.417 The CIA addressed the Referral Memo to the FBI Director and to the attention of Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok. The Referral Memo, which mentioned the Clinton Plan intelligence, stated, in part: Per FBI verbal request, CIA provides the below examples of information the CROSSFIRE HURRICANE fusion cell has gleaned to date [Source revealing information redacted]: [] An exchange ... discussing US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's approval of a plan concerning US presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering US elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server. According to open sources, Guccifer 2.0 is an individual or group of hackers whom US officials believe is tied to Russian intelligence services. Also, per open sources, Guccifer 2.0 claimed credit for hacking the Democratic National Committee (ONC) this year.418
So?

Screenshot_20230516-091002.png

Remind me what charges Durham recommended?

So?

View attachment 786543
Remind me what charges Durham recommended?

Way to put yourself out there as being completely stupid.

Brennan briefed Obama, Biden, Rice, Lynch, & Comey of Hillary's hoax BEFORE she initiated it. They all knew it was a hoax, but they still ran with the failed coup anyway.

DURHAM:
Russian Collusion was Hillary's hoax.
The Trump imvestigation should ZBEVER have been started.

DropMic.jpg

Moron.

Democrats aren’t buying a yearslong, independent investigation’s findings that the FBI lacked “actual evidence” to justify its probe into whether Donald Trump colluded with Russians to win the 2016 presidential election.

Democrats on Capitol Hill said Tuesday that the report by special counsel John Durham is “a huge nothingburger” and “flat-out wrong” in its conclusion that the FBI based its decision to surveil the Trump campaign on shoddy, uncorroborated intelligence.

They said Mr. Trump aligns himself with Russian President Vladimir Putin even as he leads the 2024 Republican presidential primary field.

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff went on repeated media tours and sounded off on the House floor following the 2016 election, claiming there was "plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy in plain sight" regarding the Trump campaign and Russia — a false claim originally approved and advanced by failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Schiff's thoroughly discredited claims now appear to be even more damning in light of the release of the final version of special counsel John Durham's report.

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff went on repeated media tours and sounded off on the House floor following the 2016 election, claiming there was "plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy in plain sight" regarding the Trump campaign and Russia — a false claim originally approved and advanced by failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Schiff's thoroughly discredited claims now appear to be even more damning in light of the release of the final version of special counsel John Durham's report.

Comment:
Deep denial of reality is one of the things that makes the corrupt Democrat Party such a dangerous political cult.
They used the FBI and DOJ to frame a Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
This is a historical political scandal, and the Left-Wing Press is trying to bury it.
Don Jr. tried to collude with Russia, but he bungled it, because that's the kind of idiot he is.

However, there were other members of the Trump campaign who DID collude with Russia.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

In addition to the Russian infiltration of DNC and DCCC computer systems, between March and August 2016, the FBI became aware of numerous attempts to hack into state election systems. These included confirmed access into elements of multiple state or local electoral boards using tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with Russian state-sponsored actors. 163 The FBI learned that Russian efforts also included cyber-enabled scanning and probing of election related infrastructure in several states.

It was in this context that the FBI received information on July 28, 2016, about a conversation between Papadopoulos and an official of a Friendly Foreign Government (FFG) in May 2016 during which Papadopoulos "suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion" from Russia that it could assist this process with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to candidate Clinton and President Obama. As described below, the FBI opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation 3 days after receiving this information.
https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download
Separately, on August 2, 2016, Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort met in New York City with his long-time business associate Konstantin Kilimnik, who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence. Kilimnik requested the meeting to deliver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel’s Office was a “backdoor” way for Russia to control part of eastern Ukraine; both men believed the plan would require candidate Trump’s assent to succeed (were he to be elected President).

[snip]

And in February 2019, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found that Manafort lied to the Office and the grand jury concerning his interactions and communications with Konstantin Kilimnik about Trump Campaign polling data and a peace plan for Ukraine.

[snip]

Manafort instructed Rick Gates, his deputy on the Campaign and a longtime employee, to provide Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign—including internal polling data, although Manafort claims not to recall that specific instruction. Manafort expected Kilimnik to share that information with others in Ukraine and with Deripaska. Gates periodically sent such polling data to Kilimnik during the campaign.

Just to fill you in on Deripaska:

Paul Manafort served on the Trump Campaign, including a period as campaign chairman, from March to August 2016. Manafort had connections to Russia through his prior work for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and later through his work for a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine. Manafort stayed in touch with these contacts during the campaign period through Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort employee who previously ran Manafort’s office in Kiev and who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.

It's not homework, it's substantiating your assertions.

You won't do it because you're a liar who can't.
No stupid, there is no reason to list the warrants.

The Durham report has been linked in this thread, and that is where the information is.

Go look it up yourself, Moroner.

No stupid, there is no reason to list the warrants.

The Durham report has been linked in this thread, and that is where the information is.

Go look it up yourself, Moroner.
The Durham report talks only about the Page FISA warrant. You said it was every FISA warrant, but you can’t make that claim without knowing the complete list of FISA warrants.

Since you don’t know with any certainty if there were or weren’t other warrants, you can’t make that claim.

And you can’t hide behind Durham because Durham doesn’t make that claim either.

Just deny that the Durham report never happened? :laughing0301:

This is why we are sooooo screwed-------------->look how long ago this happened; 6 to 7yrs ago. It took this long to unravel it, and there is still more unravelling to do. By the time it all comes to light, it is just to late! You have 1/2 of the Left saying it is old news, so just move on; and the other 1/2 still trying to defend the position they took, while admitting nothing for purely political purposes. Both 1/2s are laughing like hell because what they did basically worked, and so far.......no political ramifications have happened to them for pulling it off.

This is exactly why both 1/2s of the left are using the reasons they are. The Trump vitriol by many citizens is due to the frame job they pulled off. Were they to ever admit it was all a hoax, or even a massive over reach, some of the Trump hatred would begin to disappear, and his Presidency would start to be re-evaluated on the good, or bad outcomes. They can't have that, and so here we are, and it isn't going to change until after 2024.

Forum List

Back