Democrats Are Officially On Record FOREVER As Wanting To Murder Babies Right Up To The Moment Of Birth

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Is it that the Democrats are stupid and don't think things through....

I'd it that Democrats are stupid and blindly follow their leaders like sheep no matter where they lead...

...or is it that the liberal extremists that have hijacked the Democratic Party is really a death cult that no longer cares about hiding who they try are?

Whatever the reason,not long before the next election, Schumer has led his Democrats into self-identifying as the would-be butchers of babies, 24/7, right up until the moment of birth.

Their attempt to pass this failed legislation, which was projected to fail, was one being called a 'SHOW Vote'.

Well, it certainly was. Schumer led his Senate Democrats into officially going on record as wanting to slaughter any infants in the womb, at any time, at any stage of pregnancy, at any stage of the babies' development.

Bravo, Chuck!

If you had not lost the Latino vote before, you can kiss their vote goodbye now...and theirs are not the only ones.

Maryland 28 days after birth. These ppl are sick.

9E033D86-58C5-4C89-93E8-178FBB616350.jpeg

Last edited:

I'd it that Democrats are stupid and blindly follow their leaders like sheep no matter where they lead...

...or is it that the liberal extremists that have hijacked the Democratic Party is really a death cult that no longer cares about hiding who they try are?

Whatever the reason,not long before the next election, Schumer has led his Democrats into self-identifying as the would-be butchers of babies, 24/7, right up until the moment of birth.

Their attempt to pass this failed legislation, which was projected to fail, was one being called a 'SHOW Vote'.

Well, it certainly was. Schumer led his Senate Democrats into officially going on record as wanting to slaughter any infants in the womb, at any time, at any stage of pregnancy, at any stage of the babies' development.

Bravo, Chuck!

If you had not lost the Latino vote before, you can kiss their vote goodbye now...and theirs are not the only ones.

LOLOL...Hispanics are catholic. are deplored. They'll vote repub for 1000 yrs now

Last edited:
And I am forever on record wanting Democrats to murder their babies up until age 2 to prevent those filthy rotten wastoids from disrupting the planetary balance with her filthy genetic material.

Sadly, the democrat party would extend it beyond the moment of birth. Former Va. governor Northam apparently spoke for his fellow democrats in a rambling speech when he recommended that "newborn babies would be made comfortable" while the parents and the doctor decide whether or not to let them die by neglect on a cold stainless table without nourishment or care.

And I am forever on record wanting Democrats to murder their babies up until age 2 to prevent those filthy rotten wastoids from disrupting the planetary balance with her filthy genetic material.
Mom now says......................Lil Johnnie. If you don't eat your veggies I will kill you now

Bravo, Chuck!

They think this is a winning strategy for them. They have no clue where the average American stands on the issues. They pander to the kook fringe and wonder why they have to cheat to win 😄

You don't understand Catholicism at all, do you?
Abortions up to and after birth. No formula for the infants that do make it out of the womb. Tha is just the youngsters if they make it to one year of age. We are all being slowly marginalized and compartmented. Who the hell signed up for this? And why is it being forced on all? The political class are showing their teeth to the citizens.

I think we should be able to kill Democrats up to the age of 90. If you've lived that long and still vote Democrat, you should have been killed a long time ago.

Bravo, Chuck!

I love it when people post other's opinions on a bill and ignore the actual bill itself. Below are two provisions that show the article cited is fake news:

(8) A prohibition on abortion at any point or points in time prior to fetal viability, including a prohibition or restriction on a particular abortion procedure.
(9) A prohibition on abortion after fetal viability when, in the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient’s life or health.

Fetal viability was the benchmark in Roe and Roe is very popular. I guess the GOP doesn't care about the health of the mother, now that is extremism.

Let's be blunt here...

Nobody is having a family planning abortion in the third trimester.

If an abortion is happening in the third trimester, it is because something has gone horribly wrong.

Bravo, Chuck!

The will be killing old people soon. It won't bother them either.

Forum List

Back