Democrats ARE For Open Borders

Thousands are being sent back from the border.
Or being deported after they cross, depending on where they come from.

But let us not spread those news.

Even Russians are being sent back. Let us not spread the news.
We should not let them cross in the first place. It costs us money to let them in and then send them back.

We have sent much more money to Ukraine that it would have cost to build a border wall which would have kept the vast majority of people out, not to mention the money saved from needing less border patrol agents. But the left still doesn't get that walls actually work, despite rather obvious evidence to the contrary.
Deep down inside, they must actually know that walls would actually accomplish a lot. Not only are they against them, which is pretty much an admission that they work, but Nancy Pelosi called walls inhumane. How can a wall that does not work be inhumane?

Maybe you have not seen all the migrants jumping the walls. They do not really work everywhere.

What should work now, I hope, is the Biden administration asking them to not come, to apply for asylum legally from their source country. Let us see what happens.

So, now you are admitting that walls do actually work.

There are no Pollyanna, child like Democrats.

Use Republican talking points all you like.

You have no knowledge of the government at all.
Talking points do not help stop the immigration crisis, new laws do. But from what I know Republicans are not for working on solving the immigration problem.

The proof is in the pudding. Thousands of illegal immigrants are deported on a daily basis from the US. It will continue to be so, you know it or not.

And many more than that or just walking across the border thanks to there not being any obstruction nor enough enforcement. As I mentioned before, it doesn't help that Democratic run sanctuary cities offer asylum for them regardless.

Yes, most Democrats think like children.

There are no Pollyanna, child like Democrats.

Use Republican talking points all you like.

You have no knowledge of the government at all.
Talking points do not help stop the immigration crisis, new laws do. But from what I know Republicans are not for working on solving the immigration problem.

The proof is in the pudding. Thousands of illegal immigrants are deported on a daily basis from the US. It will continue to be so, you know it or not.

Don't watch the news much, do you? Even the liberal MSM reports on illegal immigration, showing videos of illegals forming lines to cross the border and border patrol agents holding out their hands to help them out of the water onto US territory, handing every illegal goody bags. I've also seen several videos of these illegals crossing using stepping stones to get across and yet not one person in the Biden administration even thinks about removing the stepping stones.

And many more than that or just walking across the border thanks to there not being any obstruction nor enough enforcement. As I mentioned before, it doesn't help that Democratic run sanctuary cities offer asylum for them regardless.

Yes, most Democrats think like children.
Asylum is a legal matter. They have to go through the process. Many are sent back.

Don't watch the news much, do you? Even the liberal MSM reports on illegal immigration, showing videos of illegals forming lines to cross the border and border patrol agents holding out their hands to help them out of the water onto US territory, handing every illegal goody bags. I've also seen several videos of these illegals crossing using stepping stones to get across and yet not one person in the Biden administration even thinks about removing the stepping stones.
I have seen all of those.
But at least I keep up with the updates of what the Government is trying to do to stop these people from coming, including Mexico agreeing to take back many of them.

Keep up with the news, and stop spitting gas into the fire.

Last edited:
Not if they can make it to a sanctuary city. That is kind of the point.
They always have to go through the process and get a green card through the legal process. They do not get to stay forever.

THOUSANDS continue to be deported, on a daily basis, if they have not qualified for legal immigration. THAT continues to be a fact.

I have seen all of those.
But at least I keep up with the updates of what the Government is trying to do to stop these people from coming, including Mexico agreeing to take back many of them.

Keep up with the news, and stop spitting gas into the fire.
Mexico agreeing to take back many of them doesn't stop them from coming. We need to stop them from crossing the border in the first place so we don't have to send any back.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

“We are talking about people who are coming from countries, who are dealing with political strife,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at Wednesday’s press briefing. “They’re trying to find asylum — and he’s treating them like pawns.”

She charged that DeSantis was “not dealing with the problem. He’s actually creating a problem.”

It is the Democrats who only want to deal with the problem by letting people in with open borders and attacking anyone who tries to actually put a stop to illegal immigration. THEY are the ones not dealing with the problem, making it worse by putting out the welcome sign and wanting to end Title 42. Then they turn around and blame the problem on Republican employers, while ignoring US laws to secure our border.

Despite the Cult saying, no no no no no no
We all know that is their goal.

Mexico agreeing to take back many of them doesn't stop them from coming. We need to stop them from crossing the border in the first place so we don't have to send any back.
One can never stop them from coming. To any country. It has always been that way.

By all means, start a go fund to build a wall on the other side of the Rio Grande.

One can never stop them from coming. To any country. It has always been that way.

By all means, start a go fund to build a wall on the other side of the Rio Grande.
We can stop many from coming. Of course we can never stop anyone. But, these never ending lines at the border are because Democrats have invited them to come with open arms and goody bags, literally.

We can stop many from coming. Of course we can never stop anyone. But, these never ending lines at the border are because Democrats have invited them to come with open arms and goody bags, literally.
What an amazingly lousy American, possibly Christian, ALLEGEDLY Christian heart you have.

Thank goodness not all Republicans think that way and they DO the right thing for those in need.

Forum List

Back