Democrats and their blinders

Commitment to an ideology blinds. That's because it provides all the answers and robs you of any fundamental human curiosity you may have had.

It exists on the Right every bit as much as it exists on the Left. And, of course, neither end sees it. The rest of us have to deal with the fallout.
Yur theory that you aren't committed to an ideology is utterly hillarious.

Don't ever put the words ethical and Democrat in the same sentence again.
All of you, all of America need to understanding one overriding truth --

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. ALL of them. Not just the politicians, not just the apparatchiks and/or the nomenklatura..... Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

period

All of you, all of America need to understanding one overriding truth --

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. ALL of them. Not just the politicians, not just the apparatchiks and/or the nomenklatura..... Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

period

Democrats stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way

Republicans are trying to overthrow our Democracy

And yet, we both know you can't back that up with policy positions.

I don't know why you try this.

Guilty projection, I guess. Whatever makes you feel a little better about yourself, slugger.
That's because your statements are so nebulous the mean virtually nothing, but you never fail to criticize anything conservative support.

That's because your statements are so nebulous the mean virtually nothing, but you never fail to criticize anything conservative support.
If my statements are nebulous, then there is no way for you to accurately discern an ideology.

I'm not a sheep like you. You don't like that. So you project.

You can't back up your words. So I don't know why you try this silly stuff.

The Biden “controversy “ is just an attempt to deflect attention from the TCF(Trump Crime Family).

I’ll be using TCF from now on as I see it being used repeatedly over the coming year and could save me up to 24 hours over that span. :cool-45:
~~~~~~
Actually you've tried to reverse the truth in the matter.

The Biden “controversy “ is just an attempt to deflect attention from the TCF(Trump Crime Family).

I’ll be using TCF from now on as I see it being used repeatedly over the coming year and could save me up to 24 hours over that span. :cool-45:
Can't you assholes invent your own shit?

You cocksuckers are just A-OK with the RNC foisting up some milquetoast limp dick moderate guaranteeing to lose every rime. Such stalwarts as Bob Dull, John McShitstain, or Mittens, but if a Republican wins, there's hell to pay regardless of whether he is Conservative or not. We know how evil and degenerate you people are.
The TCF is ten times worse than anything we’ve seen before.

Forum List

Back