Democrats and the black vote

You're being dishonest. How often do you beat your dog?

I hope DJT doesn't run but I am worried about 2022 not 2024 at this moment. The fact that you're a Biden fan says a lot about you.
I'd like Biden even more if the Republicans weren't obstructing him.

I'd like Biden even more if the Republicans weren't obstructing him.

The Democrats hold goth Houses of Congress and the White House.

Stop fooling yourself and thinking President Biden can or has accomplished shit.
No need to worry about the Republicans, because they aren't doing shit either.

The Democrats hold goth Houses of Congress and the White House.

Stop fooling yourself and thinking President Biden can or has accomplished shit.
No need to worry about the Republicans, because they aren't doing shit either.

If those 2 blue dog democrats would have gotten rid of the fillabuster. But I'm glad they didn't because one day that would be used against us.

If those 2 blue dog democrats would have gotten rid of the fillabuster. But I'm glad they didn't because one day that would be used against us.

And if I had gone to the Shell station and bought a lottery ticket with the winning numbers on it last night ...
I probably wouldn't be posting this at the moment.

But that didn't happen ... :thup:

"We" so now you're a Democrat. You are all over the place. I had no issue with McCain.

I am an Independent. Do you have dementia? You keep forgetting that.
In case you don't know it, you lean right pal. Far right. Some things you may be moderate on but that doesn't change the fact you never vote Democratic. Do you?

1643166038653.png

If that chart were correct then Hitler and Nazis would not be on the right. Your chart places Stalin and Hitler together on the Left.

And they are!

Well, I am always intrigued by ideas like this. I have come to believe that policies and behaviors are all that define parties and nations, not labels. I made the case that Hitler and Stalin were two peas in a pod, war mongers, dictators, KGB and Gestapo, Gulags and Camps, war on neighbors, etc

What do you think of this video (its pretty short):

Well, I am always intrigued by ideas like this. I have come to believe that policies and behaviors are all that define parties and nations, not labels. I made the case that Hitler and Stalin were two peas in a pod, war mongers, dictators, KGB and Gestapo, Gulags and Camps, war on neighbors, etc

What do you think of this video (its pretty short):

I've seen it before. We would all be much better off if we all watched PragerU videos. I like Dinesh D'Souza.

I've seen it before. We would all be much better off if we all watched PragerU videos. I like Dinesh D'Souza.
In a certain way at one point he said what you said, paraphrasing, he said that Fascism was basically the same as Communism except it had the layer of Nationalism to it.

Interesting. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. But under Biden black unemployment is 7.1% vs. 6.0% under Trump pre COVID19 shutdowns. Hmmmm….

Where is BLM? Where is the NAACP? Where are the Democrats now that they don’t need the black vote.
Ya gotta love it.

Our "non-racist" Azog seems fixated on race

Forum List

Back