Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just that quickly you drop your previous line of "argument" because the moment it is clearly stated, you sensibly want to run away from it.

Yet, tomorrow, or even later today, you will use the same bullshit lie to attack another, keeping the lie alive. Because that is what you are.

YOur reasons for wanting high immigration is what is "problematic", that is why you don't argue them, but instead viciously and falsely attack and smear the good people that dare to hold a different opinion.

Off the top of your head, what are your reason(s) for wanting high immigration?

one sentence each reason, limit the partisan spin as much as you can without hurting yourself, and save the hysterical drama for someone dumb enough to fall for it.

List them.

If you dare.
And just that quickly you drop your previous line of "argument"

I dropped nothing. I reinforced it, dope.
Your reason is problematic because it's white supremacist. That's why you chose to voice it in this thread. You know what you're saying.

1. I asked you for your reasons to support high immigration. YOu could not or would not give them.

2. YOu did drop your previous argument. YOur previous argument was that White Americans, did not have the full rights of other citizens, such as determining who to invite into their community. It was an idiotic position and your second post abandoned it, rightfully so.

3. Your second argument, such as it was, was a snide Race Card play. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

4. Your race baiting is noted and dismissed.

5. I REPEAT MY CHALLENGE TO YOU, WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR SUPPORTING HIGH IMMIGRATION?
I don't take the right wing seriously; when all they have is a fallacy of false Cause.

Tourism is not immigration. We have a Commerce Clause. Only the right wing, never gets it.

I take you seriously.

NOt your words here. They are a smokescreen to hide the fact that you are a hard line Mexican Nationalist with great hatred for America and Americans.

But you are a fine representative of a type of people that mostly aren't talking in the open, to mixed audiences.

Most you your kind are careful to speak in spanish to spanish speakers.
That is your problem, "paler shade of white" nationalist. We should be solving our illegal problem on a permanent basis. Why do you have a problem with making money from tourism?

Deporting them, and building a wall to keep them out, forever, is permanent.

Clearly you haven't been to Southern California and every other shit hole across this nation…

California Dreamin'? Only 5 Countries Have A Bigger GDP Than The ...

This is so confusing to me...what exactly does this mean?
Does it mean that so long as Silicon Valley and Hollywood is kicking ass no one really cares that the rest of the state is living like filthy bottom feeders? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
Allow this to sink in:
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=8.9% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
Any questions?

It's been implied over and over...usually through clever word play.
Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.
Seem far-fetched to you? You better think again.
Liar. HUGE LIAR. Just because you have a white supremacist in the WH flanked by 3 others, Gorka, Miller and Bannon, don't put your hate and racism on others..

Your reason is problematic because it's white supremacist. That's why you chose to voice it in this thread. You know what you're saying.

1. I asked you for your reasons to support high immigration. YOu could not or would not give them.

2. YOu did drop your previous argument. YOur previous argument was that White Americans, did not have the full rights of other citizens, such as determining who to invite into their community. It was an idiotic position and your second post abandoned it, rightfully so.

3. Your second argument, such as it was, was a snide Race Card play. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

5. I REPEAT MY CHALLENGE TO YOU, WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR SUPPORTING HIGH IMMIGRATION?
I don't take the right wing seriously; when all they have is a fallacy of false Cause.

Tourism is not immigration. We have a Commerce Clause. Only the right wing, never gets it.

I take you seriously.

NOt your words here. They are a smokescreen to hide the fact that you are a hard line Mexican Nationalist with great hatred for America and Americans.

But you are a fine representative of a type of people that mostly aren't talking in the open, to mixed audiences.

That is your problem, "paler shade of white" nationalist. We should be solving our illegal problem on a permanent basis. Why do you have a problem with making money from tourism?

Moron thinks building a wall will keep " them" out forever.
You really drunk the Koolaide.

Clearly you haven't been to Southern California and every other shit hole across this nation…

Does it mean that so long as Silicon Valley and Hollywood is kicking ass no one really cares that the rest of the state is living like filthy bottom feeders? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
Allow this to sink in:
Any questions?
California’s economy outstrips other states’ — including Texas – Orange County Register

Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.
Would you mind linking to the Democratic platform plank which proves your ipse dixit bullshit?

Thank you.

I'll tell you the same thing I told another profoundly dumb fuck on this forum yesterday: This isn't a war on whites. It's war on Nazis.

Retard.

I take you seriously.

How much of the other Peoples' tax money will that cost on a yearly basis, right wingers?
We should be making money not losing money on forms of tourism.
5b74cc1c3b56943403c6f3734e5a1b94--skate-longboard-adventure-time.jpg

I take you seriously.

Moron thinks building a wall will keep " them" out forever.
You really drunk the Koolaide.

I think an American government that serves the interests of AMERICANS, can keep them out forever.

Without that, of course the Wall wont' do shit.

I take you seriously.

How much of the other Peoples' tax money will that cost on a yearly basis, right wingers?
We should be making money not losing money on forms of tourism.
5b74cc1c3b56943403c6f3734e5a1b94--skate-longboard-adventure-time.jpg

Like you care about US taxpayer's money.

I'll tell you the same thing I told another profoundly dumb fuck on this forum yesterday: This isn't a war on whites. It's war on Nazis.

Retard.

Liar.

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America.

YOu want the One Party State that Minority Majority will bring you, and your policies are leading to it.
How many white Americans are here because of immigration?

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

Literally by the boatload. We built a facility to in-process them and they were citizens by the end of the line.

Today, ten years to get a green card.

Almost like the people of the United States decided that a different century called for a different policy.

How crazy is that?

NOT!!

The current policy is why so many are here illegally.

What part of the policy? THe part where the Sovereign Citizens of this nation, though their Democratically Enacted Will, did not want them to come to OUR nation?

Well it is true that that makes their presence here ILLEGAL, it is on them that they are here. They are unwelcome invaders.

PEDRO GO HOME!

The part that makes people wait a decade for a green card and another for citizenship.
P.S. it's not just Mexicans. Nearly half of people here illegally have simply overstayed their visas.

Just come out and say what you really want to. America is for white folks.

Have some balls, man.

We have never had a program of open borders

What we have always had was a 2500 mile border with Mexico where immigrants would move back and forth. That is not a threat to our beloved white America. In fact, white America has profited handsomely from cheap labor

1. We have bare minimum 11 million illegals living in this nation. That is close enough to "open" as to make no difference.

2. And it is obviously a threat to America, as a whole and whites specifically.

3. The employers who have benefited from illegal labor do not have the Authority to set Immigration Policy against the democratically enacted Will of the People. As I have explained to you many times before.

No, they are not a threat to Whites

Those 11 million represent a workforce that has pretty much always been here. Sometimes more, sometimes less

The argument that immigrants are stealing jobs from whites has been made by racists for over 100 years. Stealing jobs from whites was one of the justifications for Jim Crow laws.

Calling the Law of Supply and Demand racists does not mean it doesn't still function. THose illegals are taking jobs and lowering wages.

Calling me racist is just you being a Race Baiting asshole, as normal.

I'm sorry but the whole beleaguered white male syndrome is nothing but racism

This country was founded by white male Christians and for 200 years, the interests of white male Christians were protected.

When people eventually stood up and said.... ME TOO

White, male Christians felt threatened because they no longer had the best jobs, best schools and best opportunities set aside for them

We've talked enough that you know I just want equal treatment.

Thus you are a liar and a vile race baiter.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Also, it is worth noting that you feel you need to lie in order to defend your position.

Because you know that the truth is not on your side.

Unfortunately for the white apologists, equal treatment means that others also get a chance to fill roles formerly set aside for white males

The result has been what we saw last weekend

Irate white males storming to fight for what they see is their rightful place in society

Why do you defend them?

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

Literally by the boatload. We built a facility to in-process them and they were citizens by the end of the line.

Almost like the people of the United States decided that a different century called for a different policy.

How crazy is that?

NOT!!

What part of the policy? THe part where the Sovereign Citizens of this nation, though their Democratically Enacted Will, did not want them to come to OUR nation?

Well it is true that that makes their presence here ILLEGAL, it is on them that they are here. They are unwelcome invaders.

PEDRO GO HOME!

The part that makes people wait a decade for a green card and another for citizenship.
P.S. it's not just Mexicans. Nearly half of people here illegally have simply overstayed their visas.

Have some balls, man.

If they are not welcome here, they should respect our democratically enacted wishes.

Your race card play is noted. YOU are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

How crazy is that?

NOT!!

PEDRO GO HOME!

Have some balls, man.

If they are not welcome here, they should respect our democratically enacted wishes.

Your race card play is noted. YOU are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
You realize you are in a topic started by a race baiter, right? Right?

Dumbshit.

1. We have bare minimum 11 million illegals living in this nation. That is close enough to "open" as to make no difference.

2. And it is obviously a threat to America, as a whole and whites specifically.

3. The employers who have benefited from illegal labor do not have the Authority to set Immigration Policy against the democratically enacted Will of the People. As I have explained to you many times before.

No, they are not a threat to Whites

Those 11 million represent a workforce that has pretty much always been here. Sometimes more, sometimes less

The argument that immigrants are stealing jobs from whites has been made by racists for over 100 years. Stealing jobs from whites was one of the justifications for Jim Crow laws.

Calling the Law of Supply and Demand racists does not mean it doesn't still function. THose illegals are taking jobs and lowering wages.

Calling me racist is just you being a Race Baiting asshole, as normal.

I'm sorry but the whole beleaguered white male syndrome is nothing but racism

This country was founded by white male Christians and for 200 years, the interests of white male Christians were protected.

When people eventually stood up and said.... ME TOO

White, male Christians felt threatened because they no longer had the best jobs, best schools and best opportunities set aside for them

We've talked enough that you know I just want equal treatment.

Thus you are a liar and a vile race baiter.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Also, it is worth noting that you feel you need to lie in order to defend your position.

Because you know that the truth is not on your side.

Unfortunately for the white apologists, equal treatment means that others also get a chance to fill rolls formerly set aside for white males

The result has been what we saw last weekend

Irate white males storming to fight for what they see is their rightful place in society

Why do you defend them?

Equal Treatment would mean that "others" would get a chance to fill those roles. Which is fine.

What we have now is that those "others" get favorable treatment.

As has been repeatedly, demonstrated for you.

YOu are a liar.

Allow this to sink in:
Any questions?
California’s economy outstrips other states’ — including Texas – Orange County Register

Allow this to sink in:
Any questions?

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

The unstated premise of that line of reasoning is that, since our ancestors were immigrants, that we do not have the full rights of citizens of other nations, such as say, Switzerland to decide on who we want to invite in to be part of our community.

It is unstated, because if you clearly said what you think, it would be obviously utter nonsense.

We Americans have the RIght to decide who we invite to be part of our community, and you vile open border types have been depriving US of that right for decades.

YOu are the bigot here.

It's your reason to limit immigration that is problematic.

And just that quickly you drop your previous line of "argument" because the moment it is clearly stated, you sensibly want to run away from it.

Yet, tomorrow, or even later today, you will use the same bullshit lie to attack another, keeping the lie alive. Because that is what you are.

YOur reasons for wanting high immigration is what is "problematic", that is why you don't argue them, but instead viciously and falsely attack and smear the good people that dare to hold a different opinion.

one sentence each reason, limit the partisan spin as much as you can without hurting yourself, and save the hysterical drama for someone dumb enough to fall for it.

List them.

If you dare.

I never said I supported such a thing. I said your reason was problematic.

That was never my argument.

Your whole argument is predicated on race, asshole.

Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

What do you call the flip side of that statement?

Let me help. White supremacy.
And the choice is either or. How do you propose to get whites to die? Or is the plan to improve the country by killing them?

Who suggested whites should die, freak?
What's the fastest way to get fewer whites?

This is the ideal Democrat slogan way into the future.

Who has said anything about wanting fewer whites?

You're free to line up as many lilly white baby daddies as you wish and do your patriotic duty to pump out "victory babies".
right wing women are mostly all political talk and mostly no political action.

These good ole boys need to stop snivlin, git them two or three young wives and git er dun
fer Murica !

The unstated premise of that line of reasoning is that, since our ancestors were immigrants, that we do not have the full rights of citizens of other nations, such as say, Switzerland to decide on who we want to invite in to be part of our community.

It is unstated, because if you clearly said what you think, it would be obviously utter nonsense.

We Americans have the RIght to decide who we invite to be part of our community, and you vile open border types have been depriving US of that right for decades.

YOu are the bigot here.

It's your reason to limit immigration that is problematic.

List them.

If you dare.

I never said I supported such a thing. I said your reason was problematic.

That was never my argument.

Your whole argument is predicated on race, asshole.

Says the man that keeps race baiting, but can't bring himself to clearly state WHY HE SUPPORTS HIGH IMMIGRATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back