Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been implied over and over...usually through clever word play.
Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.
Seem far-fetched to you? You better think again.
We are talking about whites who raise children like this:

The actions of your ilk show that that is a lie. Anyone who does not bow to the Lefty Agenda is smeared with whatever vile lie is at the front of the filthy lefties "Brain".

Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.

When have Democrats ever said that?

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America.

YOu want the One Party State that Minority Majority will bring you, and your policies are leading to it.
Having nothing but repeal is not any form of solution. Either get something now, or get some people who can, next election cycle.

Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."What do you call the flip side of that statement? Let me help. White supremacy.
ONLY A SNOWFLAKE.......

So saying 'an America with fewer BLACKS' is Ok....'an America with fewer LATINOS' is ok...it's just wrong / racist when you use the word 'whites'?

This being said using ANY color is racist....but, hey, don't let me stop your racist rant / twisting and justification.....

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America.

YOu want the One Party State that Minority Majority will bring you, and your policies are leading to it.
How many white Americans are here because of immigration?

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

The unstated premise of that line of reasoning is that, since our ancestors were immigrants, that we do not have the full rights of citizens of other nations, such as say, Switzerland to decide on who we want to invite in to be part of our community.

It is unstated, because if you clearly said what you think, it would be obviously utter nonsense.

We Americans have the RIght to decide who we invite to be part of our community, and you vile open border types have been depriving US of that right for decades.

YOu are the bigot here.

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

Literally by the boatload. We built a facility to in-process them and they were citizens by the end of the line.

Today, ten years to get a green card.

Having nothing but repeal is not any form of solution. Either get something now, or get some people who can, next election cycle.

Can't be bothered to translate your words today. Maybe some other day.

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

The unstated premise of that line of reasoning is that, since our ancestors were immigrants, that we do not have the full rights of citizens of other nations, such as say, Switzerland to decide on who we want to invite in to be part of our community.

It is unstated, because if you clearly said what you think, it would be obviously utter nonsense.

We Americans have the RIght to decide who we invite to be part of our community, and you vile open border types have been depriving US of that right for decades.

YOu are the bigot here.

It's your reason to limit immigration that is problematic.

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

Literally by the boatload. We built a facility to in-process them and they were citizens by the end of the line.

Almost like the people of the United States decided that a different century called for a different policy.

How crazy is that?

NOT!!

I have asked this question before and got no response.

I will ask it again though, just so the left (especially the white elitists like that harskey loser) get all pissed.

What country is a black in charge that is not a fucking cesspool?

Answer....none.

Black neighborhoods (does not matter what country) smell like shit, look like shit, and are pure shit.

Can any stupid liberal explain that without blaming whites?

Anarcho-Capitalism cannot be bothered to have a capital cornucopia of capital solutions? How, laissez-fair.

Why is there no ancapper Pareto optimal solution to any given capital hypothetical?

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

YOu are the bigot here.

And just that quickly you drop your previous line of "argument" because the moment it is clearly stated, you sensibly want to run away from it.

Yet, tomorrow, or even later today, you will use the same bullshit lie to attack another, keeping the lie alive. Because that is what you are.

YOur reasons for wanting high immigration is what is "problematic", that is why you don't argue them, but instead viciously and falsely attack and smear the good people that dare to hold a different opinion.

Off the top of your head, what are your reason(s) for wanting high immigration?

one sentence each reason, limit the partisan spin as much as you can without hurting yourself, and save the hysterical drama for someone dumb enough to fall for it.

List them.

If you dare.

We have never had a program of open borders

What we have always had was a 2500 mile border with Mexico where immigrants would move back and forth. That is not a threat to our beloved white America. In fact, white America has profited handsomely from cheap labor

Anarcho-Capitalism cannot be bothered to have a capital cornucopia of capital solutions? How, laissez-fair.

Why is there no ancapper Pareto optimal solution to any given capital hypothetical?

Spiders can't be capitalists. Don't be silly.

Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."What do you call the flip side of that statement? Let me help. White supremacy.
ONLY A SNOWFLAKE.......

So saying 'an America with fewer BLACKS' is Ok....'an America with fewer LATINOS' is ok...it's just wrong / racist when you use the word 'whites'?

This being said using ANY color is racist....but, hey, don't let me stop your racist rant / twisting and justification.....

Let me help you, easilyfooled 65. The thread title was penned by the thread author. It was not a statement made by any Democrat.

Of course it's not. I clearly said that would be white supremacy.

How can you get a one sentence response so wrong?

We have never had a program of open borders

What we have always had was a 2500 mile border with Mexico where immigrants would move back and forth. That is not a threat to our beloved white America. In fact, white America has profited handsomely from cheap labor

1. We have bare minimum 11 million illegals living in this nation. That is close enough to "open" as to make no difference.

2. And it is obviously a threat to America, as a whole and whites specifically.

3. The employers who have benefited from illegal labor do not have the Authority to set Immigration Policy against the democratically enacted Will of the People. As I have explained to you many times before.

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

Almost like the people of the United States decided that a different century called for a different policy.

How crazy is that?

NOT!!

The current policy is why so many are here illegally.

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

A short story:
Once upon a time an amazing family decided they would adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

YOu are the bigot here.

And just that quickly you drop your previous line of "argument" because the moment it is clearly stated, you sensibly want to run away from it.

Yet, tomorrow, or even later today, you will use the same bullshit lie to attack another, keeping the lie alive. Because that is what you are.

YOur reasons for wanting high immigration is what is "problematic", that is why you don't argue them, but instead viciously and falsely attack and smear the good people that dare to hold a different opinion.

Off the top of your head, what are your reason(s) for wanting high immigration?

one sentence each reason, limit the partisan spin as much as you can without hurting yourself, and save the hysterical drama for someone dumb enough to fall for it.

List them.

If you dare.
And just that quickly you drop your previous line of "argument"

I dropped nothing. I reinforced it, dope.
Your reason is problematic because it's white supremacist. That's why you chose to voice it in this thread. You know what you're saying.

Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

What do you call the flip side of that statement?

Let me help. White supremacy.
And the choice is either or. How do you propose to get whites to die? Or is the plan to improve the country by killing them?

Who suggested whites should die, freak?
What's the fastest way to get fewer whites?

This is the ideal Democrat slogan way into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back