What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's been implied over and over...usually through clever word play.
Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.
Seem far-fetched to you? You better think again.

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score

What do you call the flip side of that statement?

Let me help. White supremacy.

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score

How many negroes would choose to be white if they could? How many whites would choose to be negroes if they could?
Nuff said.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And the choice is either or. How do you propose to get whites to die? Or is the plan to improve the country by killing them?

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.

You post a headline, then say It's "implied." Why the lie?

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dude, it wasn't the Institution that failed the Romans, only lousy management.

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Holy jeebuz .

Typical righty MO. Start a thread with a made up lie in order to somehow smear the other side .

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is an ideal Democrat slogan for 2018 and beyond.

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
if RW's arent licking Russian ass, theyre wavng German flags, and some people are proud of them ...

take a break and gfy

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score

And the choice is either or. How do you propose to get whites to die? Or is the plan to improve the country by killing them?

Who suggested whites should die, freak?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

When have Democrats ever said that?

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The left wing knows and understands that our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land, was Intelligently Designed to be both gender and race neutral from Inception.

It should be regarded as the holy Bible for the Militia of the United States; because, it was Ordained and Established, by our Founding Fathers, assembled, in general.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America.

YOu want the One Party State that Minority Majority will bring you, and your policies are leading to it.

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
We are talking about whites who raise children like this:

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America.

YOu want the One Party State that Minority Majority will bring you, and your policies are leading to it.
How many white Americans are here because of immigration?

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List