Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It's been implied over and over...usually through clever word play.
Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.
Seem far-fetched to you? You better think again.

Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

What do you call the flip side of that statement?

Let me help. White supremacy.
How many negroes would choose to be white if they could? How many whites would choose to be negroes if they could?
Nuff said.

Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.

You post a headline, then say It's "implied." Why the lie?

Dude, it wasn't the Institution that failed the Romans, only lousy management.

Holy jeebuz .

Typical righty MO. Start a thread with a made up lie in order to somehow smear the other side .

When have Democrats ever said that?

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America

The left wing knows and understands that our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land, was Intelligently Designed to be both gender and race neutral from Inception.

It should be regarded as the holy Bible for the Militia of the United States; because, it was Ordained and Established, by our Founding Fathers, assembled, in general.

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America.

YOu want the One Party State that Minority Majority will bring you, and your policies are leading to it.

We are talking about whites who raise children like this:

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America.

YOu want the One Party State that Minority Majority will bring you, and your policies are leading to it.
How many white Americans are here because of immigration?

What?

Did you say?

ALL OF THEM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back