Democratic AG's file one of the stupidest lawsuits of Trump era

Trump’s progressive tax policies are the new GOP’s policies. Who would have thought Think Progress isnwho you take advice from these days?

Oh
Trump’s progressive tax policies are the new GOP’s policies. Who would have thought Think Progress isnwho you take advice from these days?
Oh I am not taking advice from them,I just find it hilarious a FAR leftist site is bashing democrats for this lawsuit...its hilarious. I had to point it out for the leftists here to see.

Oh
Oh I am not taking advice from them,I just find it hilarious a FAR leftist site is bashing democrats for this lawsuit...its hilarious. I had to point it out for the leftists here to see.
You endorsed progressive policy. Did you come up with that on your own? I suspect you took advice.

Oh
You endorsed progressive policy. Did you come up with that on your own? I suspect you took advice.
Lol no leftard I posted an attack from a leftist nut case group on their own allies...its fucking hilarious. I post TONS of links I don't agree with them all...do try and follow along.

Forum List

Back