Democrat Tactic....Never Answer The Question....Just Make An Accusation And Avoid The Question While Watching People Lose Everything They Worked For

Democrat Tactic....Never Answer The Question....Just Make An Accusation And Avoid The Question While Watching People Lose Everything They Worked For
I think you misspelled "republican".

Nice.

Donald...when was your last negative test for Covid?

Donald...when did you first test positive for covid?

Donald...did you pay Stormy for sex?
I was thinking "Where's your healthcare plan" but those work just as well if not better.

All the Dems have is lies, and more lies. So pissed. Just got this garbage in the mail. This is when I wish I did facebook or twitter, but a blast wouldn’t stay up any way.
90292854-5911-4BEA-A87B-68488E5FDED6.jpeg
E4508115-C612-4DF2-9D8E-70F83383DB59.jpeg

Let me remind everyone what kind of person Kamala Harris is.....and what she thinks of Joe Biden.

Can't wait to see you go off the edge if/when we have President Harris.

You'll be waiting 4 years. Hopefully by then the nation will be back on track, and the underminers will be working regular jobs that suit their real job skill's (janitor, maid, landfill worker, door greeter's etc.) No wait, they would actually be an insult to those fine people who keep this nation clean, greeted, and doing well. Don't want to dirty up those profession's by allowing dirty politician's into those fields. Not sure what dirty politician's are good for really.

Let me remind everyone what kind of person Kamala Harris is.....and what she thinks of Joe Biden.

You'll be waiting 4 years. Hopefully by then the nation will be back on track, and the underminers will be working regular jobs that suit their real job skill's (janitor, maid, landfill worker, door greeter's etc.) No wait, they would actually be an insult to those fine people who keep this nation clean, greeted, and doing well. Don't want to dirty up those profession's by allowing dirty politician's into those fields. Not sure what dirty politician's are good for really.

Most door greeters at Wal Mart are old white bitter losers....Trump's base. Just saying.

Most door greeters at Wal Mart are old white bitter losers....Trump's base. Just saying.

So another dam racist speaks proof on being a racist. Thanks for your admitting to being a racist in your post.

So another dam racist speaks proof on being a racist. Thanks for your admitting to being a racist in your post.

Trump said Mexicans were rapists. You want to have his baby. I didn't think you'd mind a generalization.

Trump said Mexicans were rapists. You want to have his baby. I didn't think you'd mind a generalization.

Bullshit. He said ms-13.

Bullshit. He said ms-13.

Nope...he said "they're rapists" when referring to Mexicans.

Having sick thoughts ?? Yes you are because you are wired like that or why else would you speak in these ways ?? Trump never called all Mexican's rapist, so stop your lying already. All you leftist need some new material, because your old material is sounding like a broken record.

Bullshit. He said ms-13.

Don't waste your time, they no better, but it's all they got. They are truly mentally sick people.

Having sick thoughts ?? Yes you are because you are wired like that or why else would you speak in these ways ?? Trump never called all Mexican's rapist, so stop your lying already. All you leftist need some new material, because your old material is sounding like a broken record.

He said "they're rapists" when talking about Mexicans. And you want to have his baby.... Again, factually reporting that most Wal Mart greeters are old bitter white men (Trump's demographic) shouldn't bother you since you buy into generalities.

He said "they're rapists" when talking about Mexicans. And you want to have his baby.... Again, factually reporting that most Wal Mart greeters are old bitter white men (Trump's demographic) shouldn't bother you since you buy into generalities.

From politifact-
Now, let’s get back to Kaine. His campaign, as we’ve noted, cited 16 times when Trump said "rapists" and other violent sorts are coming into the U.S. from Mexico. But Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

"Sen. Kaine was clearly referencing Trump's attacks on Latino immigrants -- as he said in his comments -- from Mexico," Amy Dudley, a national spokesprson for Kaine, wrote us in an email.

Our ruling

Trump has roiled emotions with his debunked claims that the Mexican government is sending "rapists" and other violent criminals into the U.S. as unauthorized immigrants."

Kaine has embellished the controversy by saying Trump has said "all Mexicans are rapists." The Democrat doesn’t come close to proving his claim; all of the Trump quotes Kaine’s campaign sent us pertain to unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S.

From politifact-
Now, let’s get back to Kaine. His campaign, as we’ve noted, cited 16 times when Trump said "rapists" and other violent sorts are coming into the U.S. from Mexico. But Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

"Sen. Kaine was clearly referencing Trump's attacks on Latino immigrants -- as he said in his comments -- from Mexico," Amy Dudley, a national spokesprson for Kaine, wrote us in an email.

Our ruling

Trump has roiled emotions with his debunked claims that the Mexican government is sending "rapists" and other violent criminals into the U.S. as unauthorized immigrants."

Kaine has embellished the controversy by saying Trump has said "all Mexicans are rapists." The Democrat doesn’t come close to proving his claim; all of the Trump quotes Kaine’s campaign sent us pertain to unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S.

You make my point for me.... Thanks.

From politifact-

Our ruling

You said all Mexicans. As it states, no, he did not.

From politifact-

Our ruling

You said all Mexicans. As it states, no, he did not.

I did? Please quote me.

Forum List

Back