Democrat Senate Candidate in South Carolina Says 'Treat White People LIke Shit'

This too would be a massive national story with much fainting on MSNBC had a Republican said anything like it. Now, crickets.this

this comes right on the heels of USC breaking off a game against the byu womens basketball team.
bunch of sheep over at that college

It is disgusting how the libs are promoting racism against whites. When a POC worker at McDonald’s intentionally ignores the sole white customer and takes the orders of non-whites only, you know it’s pretty bad.

This too would be a massive national story with much fainting on MSNBC had a Republican said anything like it. Now, crickets.

Do a google search for this story and nothing comes up. Type "senate candidate treat white people like shit" and take a look at the results. Its all negative stories about the GOP. How the fuck does that happen?

On June 26th, 2022, audio of a prison phone call was released by the activist group Project Veritas. On the recording, Matthews expressed a desire to accept money from drug dealers to fund her campaign, asking, "Where the fuck is (sic) my black people with money? Give me that dope boy money." To get the money, she asked the inmate to, "Find you (sic) somebody in your family that doesn't even know you are donating to my campaign, and put it under their name."

In the phone call she also asked for "secret sleepers" to run as Republicans to try and infiltrate the party, telling the inmate, "we need them to run as the other side even though they are for our side, and we need them to win." She also suggested, "we need folks that wear all black at night and take they (sic) fucking yard signs down when they (sic) sleeping."

Matthews won the primary runoff two days later. In reference to the recording, Matthews said, “Nothing I said was untrue. And everything I said are also things that I’ve already talked about throughout my campaign. I don’t run from anything.”
She referred to the leak as a political hit job, saying the phone call with the inmate was "tongue in cheek", did not "reflect the full picture", and added she is "not advocating for any illegal activity in campaigns." She apologized for her language in a private conversation.

"Democrats are defending this shit".

Really?

Where?

This bitch needs to go.

Do a google search for this story and nothing comes up. Type "senate candidate treat white people like shit" and take a look at the results. Its all negative stories about the GOP. How the fuck does that happen?
Google is AWFUL. They hide all the horrible things about Democrats - ESPECIALLY if it’s something a racist black said - and promote negative stories about the GOP.

Isn't RACISM GRAND! For democrats this is acceptable behavior... But should we call this racist out for it they would scream racism.... all while ignoring their own...
I don't understand black hatred for white people.

Democrats are surprisingly calling for her to drop out of the race

“in which she appears to make disparaging remarks about her constituents.”
This is how it’s framed by the democrat who reported that story. No mention of racism or hate speech.
The bigot herself says, “One thing you can learn from Project Veritas’s first audio attack on me, is obviously I have no biases toward a certain ethnic group.”
She says she was “attacked”? She has no bias against any ethnic group? No followup on that bullshit.
I’m not sure if her blatant racism is any worse than the protection she’s getting from American Pravda.

If someone treats you like shit, treat them like shit.
Or is that racist?

So you're saying "it's ok to treat all white people like shit because they are white"? Because that's exactly what you're defending is the idea every single white person should be treated like shit by every single black person just because they are white, because that's exactly what she just said.

So you're saying every single white person treats every single black person like shit?

I don't understand black hatred for white people.
I don’t think successful black people hate whites. I think it’s mostly the underclass, who, through their own poor choices and actions, remain poor. They are unwilling to blame themselves, so they blame the whites.

I don’t think successful black people hate whites. I think it’s mostly the underclass, who, through their own poor choices and actions, remain poor. They are unwilling to blame themselves, so they blame the whites.
I live in PG County, MD. Mostly black and a median income 30% above the national. Wealthy blacks are very racist. It’s the conditioning of black centricity.

Forum List

Back