Black criminal drive by shooter

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

1662605827089.jpeg

He’s a convicted criminal should not be free in the first place

But thanks to lib bleeding heart soft on crime democrats he is running around lose shooting people

View attachment 693304

But thanks to lib bleeding heart soft on crime democrats he is running around lose shooting people

Memphis has enough problems already. Hopefully they have police in all 3 states looking for this doofus- wanted dead or alive- average looking Black youth, average height and weight.

Memphis has enough problems already. Hopefully they have police in all 3 states looking for this doofus- wanted dead or alive- average looking Black youth, average height and weight.
They caught him, alive, after he crashed the car that he carjacked. I read that he shot a nurse who was trying to help him after the crash.

Last edited:
1662607393992.png

[/URL]

Why do these ugly fucks always look like their brains are coming unravelled?

Doesn't matter if he's shooting at people, they can't hit shit. Lol...

Last edited:
I heard about this guy on the radio.

Apparently the motive was the same as a lot of young white teens do mass shootings, FAME.

Just goes to show, blacks and whites, and what motivates these young men, isn't all that different. :rolleyes:

He was live broadcasting all these shootings on FB.

Memphis shooting spree: Suspect who posted videos of attacks on social media in custody, police say​

I heard about this guy on the radio.

Apparently the motive was the same as a lot of young white teens do mass shootings, FAME.

Just goes to show, blacks and whites, and what motivates these young men, isn't all that different. :rolleyes:

He was live broadcasting all these shootings on FB.

Memphis shooting spree: Suspect who posted videos of attacks on social media in custody, police say​

He pleaded guilty to attempted murder 2 years ago and should have already been in prison before today

We are witnessing the the end of civilization as we knew it

Thanks libs

This is all your fault

He pleaded guilty to attempted murder 2 years ago and should have already been in prison before today

We are witnessing the the end of civilization as we knew it

Thanks libs

This is all your fault
I guess what Stephen Paddock did was civilized in the eyes of a racist. He was just having a bad day.

I guess what Stephen Paddock did was civilized in the eyes of a racist. He was just having a bad day.
I guess your denial of reality goes pretty deep

The moment is now, not 3 years ago

And the place is Memphis not Las Vegas

TRY to keep up if you can

I guess your denial of reality goes pretty deep

The moment is now, not 3 years ago

And the place is Memphis not Las Vegas

TRY to keep up if you can
I am deep into reality, the hypocrisy is you love posting a crime by someone black and then claim it's the end of civilization. Just curious why you don't make that claim when it comes to whites.

I am deep into reality, the hypocrisy is you love posting a crime by someone black and then claim it's the end of civilization. Just curious why you don't make that claim when it comes to whites.
You are the champion of posting stories of black criminals who resisted arrest

But this week whites in Memphis have been given two strong reminders of why slavery was so fortunate for black Americans in the 21st Century and so bad for modern whites who never owned slaves

But this week whites in Memphis have been given two strong reminders of why slavery was so fortunate for black Americans in the 21st Century and so bad for modern whites who never owned slaves
Really? Post 2 of those stories.

Idiot if you are the subject of crime it is 80% more likely that criminal will be white.

I am pretty sure the Native American feels the same way about saving your pasty white ass when you first came on these shores.

Idiot if you are the subject of crime it is 80% more likely that criminal will be white.

I am pretty sure the Native American feels the same way about saving your pasty white ass when you first came on these shores.
You sound very unhappy

Try staying off drugs, study in school, marry the girl or boy you created a child with, and pretty soon the American Dream csn be yours too

no it isnt 36 percent pf all violent crime is committed by blacks, 50 percent of all murder is committed by blacks, over twice as many whites are murdered a year by blacks then blacks by whites.

no it isnt 36 percent pf all violent crime is committed by blacks, 50 percent of all murder is committed by blacks, over twice as many whites are murdered a year by blacks then blacks by whites.
90% of that is committed against other black folks, 85% of white murders are committed by another white person.

View attachment 693304

Male, eh?

What is with all these males committing 81% of all violent crimes?

Forum List

Back