Democrat Sanctioned Racism

Walter Williams isn't the only one. Many sensible black people are starting to speak up about the levels of violence in the black community. Democrats try to silence them as best they can.

BULLSHIT!!!

Obama’s Father’s Day Remarks

"Of all the rocks upon which we build our lives, we are reminded today that family is the most important. And we are called to recognize and honor how critical every father is to that foundation. They are teachers and coaches. They are mentors and role models. They are examples of success and the men who constantly push us toward it.

But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing – missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled – doubled – since we were children. We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

How many times in the last year has this city lost a child at the hands of another child? How many times have our hearts stopped in the middle of the night with the sound of a gunshot or a siren? How many teenagers have we seen hanging around on street corners when they should be sitting in a classroom? How many are sitting in prison when they should be working, or at least looking for a job? How many in this generation are we willing to lose to poverty or violence or addiction? How many?

Yes, we need more cops on the street. Yes, we need fewer guns in the hands of people who shouldn’t have them. Yes, we need more money for our schools, and more outstanding teachers in the classroom, and more after-school programs for our children. Yes, we need more jobs and more job training and more opportunity in our communities.

But we also need families to raise our children. We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception. We need them to realize that what makes you a man is not the ability to have a child – it’s the courage to raise one."

more

Dayum..

You may be on to something.

Call your Republican National Committee right away.

I am sure this information will have black folks just flocking to the RNC!

:laugh2:

The GOP isn't a bunch of pandering idiots like the Democrats. They tell it like it is and even Democrats know it. They're just too much of a coward to admit it.

Oh sure they are..

They pander to the wealthy in this country.

Heck, people SITTING in congress vote on bills that GIVE them tax money for their businesses. Like Michelle Bachmann or Tim Huelskamp. Or even Dick Cheney from Haliburton. What about oil man George W. Bush, knocking over oil rich Iraq.

Please.

The amount of money Republicans shovel to their base is astounding..and much more costly with less benefit to the country.

Helping businesses that create job opportunities is what one would call an investment.

BTW, what do you think Quantitative Easing is? $85 Billion/mo going to whom? Sure as shit isn't po folks.

Walter Williams isn't the only one. Many sensible black people are starting to speak up about the levels of violence in the black community. Democrats try to silence them as best they can.

BULLSHIT!!!

"Of all the rocks upon which we build our lives, we are reminded today that family is the most important. And we are called to recognize and honor how critical every father is to that foundation. They are teachers and coaches. They are mentors and role models. They are examples of success and the men who constantly push us toward it.

But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing – missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled – doubled – since we were children. We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

How many times in the last year has this city lost a child at the hands of another child? How many times have our hearts stopped in the middle of the night with the sound of a gunshot or a siren? How many teenagers have we seen hanging around on street corners when they should be sitting in a classroom? How many are sitting in prison when they should be working, or at least looking for a job? How many in this generation are we willing to lose to poverty or violence or addiction? How many?

Yes, we need more cops on the street. Yes, we need fewer guns in the hands of people who shouldn’t have them. Yes, we need more money for our schools, and more outstanding teachers in the classroom, and more after-school programs for our children. Yes, we need more jobs and more job training and more opportunity in our communities.

But we also need families to raise our children. We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception. We need them to realize that what makes you a man is not the ability to have a child – it’s the courage to raise one."

more

Have to admit Obama stuck around. Poverty and a lack of responsibility go hand in hand. However, I wonder how many children have died because of the shitstorm Obama stirred up over Trayvon Martin. How many people have been attacked because Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and the rest?

But President Obama also said "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." The same Trayvon who was growing into a thug due to the glamorization of the Thug Life. I assume you have seen the pictures from his phone with him holding a gun, him smoking MJ, his MJ plant, him flashing gang signs, him flipping off the camera, etc?

This is also the same President Obama who has had hard-core rappers entertain him and his liberal guests at the white house. These hard-core rappers who talk about shooting cops, fu@king hoe's, smacking bitches, etc. THIS is the glamorization of the Thug Life that is leading to the fatality rate listed above.

Yeah, our President will read from a teleprompter about the need for black father's to step up to the plate, but he doesn't do a damn thing about it.

However, I do believe he is a devoted father to his two little girls. I can't stand what President Obama is doing to my country, but I give him kudo's for being a great dad.

You know, the conservatives on this board are always railing on the progressives on this board for playing the race card. But after reviewing the thread topics, 90% of the race threads are started by conservatives. Now, who is obsessed with race?

BULLSHIT!!!

more

Have to admit Obama stuck around. Poverty and a lack of responsibility go hand in hand. However, I wonder how many children have died because of the shitstorm Obama stirred up over Trayvon Martin. How many people have been attacked because Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and the rest?

If you do not know, the answer could be none.

OK. In black American culture it's acceptable to drop out high school, have grandma raise the babies, use violence, speak broken english, have hate towards whitey, drop out of school, get high, etc. None of this would be acceptable in an Asian family. The bar is set pretty damn low for blacks. Liberals help perpetuate this culture by offering them victim status and deflection, which blacks accept to their own detriment.

Is it your contention that liberals have purposefully ruined black culture by promoting policies that are aimed at evening the playing field? Is it your contention that this has been done to black culture as a means of securing votes? If not...what is the purpose?

Have liberals offered people of her races and cultures the policies? Or, have black Americans been singled out for this treatment by liberals for some reason? What is that reason?

Do you contend that black Americans are somehow less capable than those of other cultures...and therefore have fallen victim to this liberal plan to ruin them?

You have provide a list of symptoms and a culprit. Where is the reasoning behind your claim?

I'm not saying liberals started the culture. I'm saying they're helping to perpetuating it. Let's face it, they encourage it. Do I think it's a mass conspiracy by liberals against black people? No. I think in many cases liberals have the right intentions in wanting to help blacks, but they ignore the consequences. Many liberals also see black as useful idiots. There are racists on both sides of the aisle, ya know.

I don't believe that blacks are any less capable of any other groups. Hence, I told you I see their problems as a product of a broken culture.

Ultimately the culprit is blacks. They need to change their culture. Liberals are making it harder to do so by providing excuses.

What is the cause, then? What aspect of black American culture can you point to as the ultimate culprit? What aspect(s) of their culture must they change.

Before answering, consider whether or not the thing that you are pointing to has any external motivators. If it does, please address them.

Thanks.

Here's How it Works...

1) If an African American votes for a white candidate that's not Democrat, he's an uncle Tom.

2) If an African American votes for an African American that's a Democrat yet under-qualified in comparison to his white competitor...that's Black Pride.

3) If a white Republican voter votes for a qualified white candidate over an under-qualified African American, he's a racist.

4) If a white Democrat votes for an under-qualified African American over a well qualified white candidate he's a good Democrat.

:wtf:

Fail

Here's How it Works...

1) If an African American votes for a white candidate that's not Democrat, he's an uncle Tom.

2) If an African American votes for an African American that's a Democrat yet under-qualified in comparison to his white competitor...that's Black Pride.

3) If a white Republican voter votes for a qualified white candidate over an under-qualified African American, he's a racist.

4) If a white Democrat votes for an under-qualified African American over a well qualified white candidate he's a good Democrat.

Fail

Sorry...did I post something you couldn't understand or accept?

Last edited:
You know, the conservatives on this board are always railing on the progressives on this board for playing the race card. But after reviewing the thread topics, 90% of the race threads are started by conservatives. Now, who is obsessed with race?
That's because we understand how precarious our economy is. We need more contributors, and less takers. This fostering dependency crap needs to stop. Liberals think that there is an endless supply of money - look at Detroit!

It's not what your country can do for you! Teach some personal responsibility. Here is a clue: dumb, ignorant parasites produce the same.

What the hell is an African American?

Ummm being a minority in any society has it's disadvantages, but with a strong culture groups can overcome those negative aspects. Look at Asians, Jews, Indians. They're minorities in America, they don't seem to be having the same problems blacks are having.

Yep.

Tight-knit familes. HIGH EXPECTATIONS. Excellent work ethic. But most importantly, no one telling them FROM BIRTH that life is hopeless, and that they need someone else to take care of them.

Blacks are indeed victims. Of the people who claim to be "helping" them.

If conservatives were teaching people how to swim, their method would be to throw every person in the river, sit on the shore and wait to issue a 'Passed" certificate to the ones who crawl out onto the bank.

That's a lovely diversionary metaphor indeed, but of course it does not address my post.

I'll say it again -- this is a cultural issue. The Democrats have latched on to it and made it a political issue, and the strategy has been wildly successful for them.

But telling one race of people that there is no fairness, no hope, without the federal bureaucracy is cruel. Worse when they are not challenged by their "leaders" to improve their own lives via standards, expectations, hard work, discipline and a freakin' Dad at home. Worse yet when it's generations of this race.

What a fucked up thing to do to a kid.

You have the political advantage. Blacks are more and more isolated in our society, their lives are becoming more and more hopeless, just as you promise them from the day they're born.

Congrats on that, I guess.

Last edited:
But President Obama also said "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." The same Trayvon who was growing into a thug due to the glamorization of the Thug Life. I assume you have seen the pictures from his phone with him holding a gun, him smoking MJ, his MJ plant, him flashing gang signs, him flipping off the camera, etc?

This is also the same President Obama who has had hard-core rappers entertain him and his liberal guests at the white house. These hard-core rappers who talk about shooting cops, fu@king hoe's, smacking bitches, etc. THIS is the glamorization of the Thug Life that is leading to the fatality rate listed above.

Yeah, our President will read from a teleprompter about the need for black father's to step up to the plate, but he doesn't do a damn thing about it.

However, I do believe he is a devoted father to his two little girls. I can't stand what President Obama is doing to my country, but I give him kudo's for being a great dad.

He didn't say that Trayvon could have been his son today. Today, he said that HE could be Trayvon. So, is he admitting that underneath it all he's just another black thug.

Yep.

Tight-knit familes. HIGH EXPECTATIONS. Excellent work ethic. But most importantly, no one telling them FROM BIRTH that life is hopeless, and that they need someone else to take care of them.

Blacks are indeed victims. Of the people who claim to be "helping" them.

If conservatives were teaching people how to swim, their method would be to throw every person in the river, sit on the shore and wait to issue a 'Passed" certificate to the ones who crawl out onto the bank.

That's a lovely diversionary metaphor indeed, but of course it does not address my post.

I'll say it again --this is a cultural issue. The Democrats have latched on to it and made it a political issue, and the strategy has been wildly successful for them.

But telling one race of people that there is no fairness, no hope, without the federal bureaucracy is cruel. Worse when they are not challenged by their "leaders" to improve their own lives via standards, expectations, hard work, discipline and a freakin' Dad at home. Worse yet when it's generations of this race.

You have the political advantage. Blacks are more and more isolated in our society, their lives are becoming more and more hopeless, just as you promise them from the day they're born.

What a pile of bullshit.

Do you always parrot what Faux News tells you?

I'll say it again --this is a cultural issue. The Democrats have latched on to it and made it a political issue, and the strategy has been wildly successful for them.

What a pile of bullshit.

Fortunately, I was not expecting a straightforward, mature, thoughtful, honest response.

I never do here.

Here's How it Works...

If labels mean that much to you it should serve as a reminder that you're under-developed.

Barack Obama was the superior choice to both John McCain and Mitt Romney.

What a pile of bullshit.

It was a pile of bullshit....but it was not FOX bullshit.

What the closet racist was saying is that black Americans are way too stupid to be trusted with their votes. They have been hoodwinked by liberal white Americans into believing that they are disadvantaged.....and therefore destined to be cultural degenerates who will not take personal responsibility for themselves. That has made them eager to just give up and hope whitey keeps taking care of them.

There is absolutely no other reason for the fact that black Americans are, on average, poorer and less educated than are white Americans. It is the combination of weak character and parasitic liberals. Yeah! That's it!

Last edited:
Here's How it Works...

If labels mean that much to you it should serve as a reminder that you're under-developed.

Barack Obama was the superior choice to both John McCain and Mitt Romney.

Yup, we're all suffering with Obama's success, heck, so will our children's children's children for that matter..:lol:

What a pile of bullshit.

Fortunately, I was not expecting a straightforward, mature, thoughtful, honest response.

I never do here.

You want a debate, I'll give it to ya, but expect to be embarrassed at how dumb you are.

Did you read Obama’s Father’s Day Remarks?

Tell me what you know about the War on Poverty? What were the core values of that program? What was the plan? Was it to 'tell one race of people that there is no fairness, no hope, without the federal bureaucracy'?

You're so fucking smart, you should have quotes by Democrats and liberals to back up your bullshit.

PLEASE proceed...

The playing field is not even. The starting line is staggered. Until nutters accept that fact, you will always have this dopey feeling of confusion about reality.

Ummm being a minority in any society has it's disadvantages, but with a strong culture groups can overcome those negative aspects. Look at Asians, Jews, Indians. They're minorities in America, they don't seem to be having the same problems blacks are having.

OK genius. WHY IS THAT? Lay it out for me.

Two words, no parenting. That's the biggest problem, they just cut'em lose to learn on the streets. Have I seen many such examples first hand, YES.

Forum List

Back