Democrat Rep. Jim Himes Warns Sonland If He Says Anything Wrong He'll Get The Roger Stone Treatment

Reminding someone that there is such a thing as perjury is just fine. Judges do it all the time.

Democrats are domestic terrorist!

have republicans charged all of Kavanagh accusers with lying? No

democrats need to be Dealt with

If I was Sondland I'd make very good use of the "Executive Privilege" right and not show up.
Too late, he has already testified and had to "amend" his testimony after it became clear he was attempting to bullshit congress. It would not be wise for him to try it again.

If I was Sondland I'd make very good use of the "Executive Privilege" right and not show up.
Too late, he has already testified and had to "amend" his testimony after it became clear he was attempting to bullshit congress. It would not be wise for him to try it again.
What happens if he doesn't show up? If I knew that the democrats would be looking for any perjury trap I'd be very wary of testifying again.

What happens if he doesn't show up? If I knew that the democrats would be looking for any perjury trap I'd be very wary of testifying again.
Contempt charges. There is a very simple way to avoid perjury, do I have to spell it out for you? This guy has a lot to lose. He wanted a prestige ambassadorial post for his donations not a jail cell. He's going to sing like a bird.

Contempt charges. There is a very simple way to avoid perjury, do I have to spell it out for you? This guy has a lot to lose. He wanted a prestige ambassadorial post for his donations not a jail cell. He's going to sing like a bird.
The way to avoid perjury charges in this sham trial is to say exactly what the Democrats running it tell you to say. They get their rubber stamp, you'll be fine.

Forum List

Back