Democrat Rep. Engel Caught on Hot Mic Asking For a Turn to Speak at George Floyd Presser, ‘If I Didn’t Have a Primary, I WOULDN'T CARE!'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Oops.

Democrat Engel asked Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. if he could speak at a press conference to discuss the George Floyd riots.

Engel was caught on a hot mic saying TWICE, If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care.”

HOW MANY TIMES DO MINORITIES HAVE TO HEAR DEMOCRATS ADMIT THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM, THAT THEY ARE JUST PRETENDING TO GIVE A DAMN?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel left out or superior, you white snowflakes. You fall for equally stupid BS from Democrats and keep coming back for more, too.

As Jonathon Gruber declared about Obamacare:

"THE STUPIDITY OF THE AMERCIAN VOTER made it important for him and Democrats to hide Obamacare’s true costs from the public. That was really, really critical for the thing to pass.”

:p

"Oops.

Democrat Engel asked Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. if he could speak at a press conference to discuss the George Floyd riots.

Engel was caught on a hot mic saying TWICE, If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care.”

HOW MANY TIMES DO MINORITIES HAVE TO HEAR DEMOCRATS ADMIT THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM, THAT THEY ARE JUST PRETENDING TO GIVE A DAMN?!

More bullshit from the gateway pundit, LOL.

You are such a pathetic little bootlicking snowflake, Tinkerbell.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...
Good, good, good republicans...good, good...

SSDD

"Oops.

SSDD
Prove it wrong, or STFU, Troll.

"Oops.

SSDD
You're just another moron heard from.

"Oops.

SSDD
You're just another moron heard from.
At least you admit you can't refute the OP.

Run along, Troll.

"Oops.

Now that's funny! :auiqs.jpg:I love to see politicians convicted of being $hitty uncaring tools or liars by their own words. When will these idiots on both sides learn there is always a camera, always a microphone? What do they think this is, the 1980s or before?

My favorite was Barry caught on a hot Mic telling Putin-Puppet Medvedev to pass on his commitment / loyalty to Vlad...

...but this one was a helluva lot funnier....

THE THREAD IS HUMOROUSLY EMPTY OF ALL SNOWFLAKES....EVEN THEY REFUSE TO / CAN NOT DEFEND THIS DUMBASS...

Speaking of 'just giving up'....

Has Engel thrown in the towel today, or is he groveling, making excuses, & / or blaming Trump for his self-inflicted political 'sucking chest wound'?

:p Bwuhahahahahahahahaha.......

Not a peep...seems like Engel has gone into hiding, & the MSM has gone silent, pretending it never happened to try to help Engel make the whole thing go away.

If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care.”

Not a peep...seems like Engel has gone into hiding, & the MSM has gone silent, pretending it never happened to try to help Engel make the whole thing go away.

If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care.”
Dimwingers will vote for the blatant racist.

Forum List

Back