Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

A lot of Americans just got here a few years ago. Will they be happy paying Oprah WInfrey reparations?
be optimistic. The issue is not "INCOME" ---it is a disparity in the possession of wealth.
Have you heard about the poverty stricken Dutchess Meagain Markle? She has to face a future in which she will never be queen.
Any world that Megan Rapinoe can be a Victoria Secret model is a fucking clown show that deserves Markke as it’s queen.
14a
What does that mean?
Amendment XIV
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

A lot of Americans just got here a few years ago. Will they be happy paying Oprah WInfrey reparations?
be optimistic. The issue is not "INCOME" ---it is a disparity in the possession of wealth.
Have you heard about the poverty stricken Dutchess Meagain Markle? She has to face a future in which she will never be queen.
Any world that Megan Rapinoe can be a Victoria Secret model is a fucking clown show that deserves Markke as it’s queen.
14a
What does that mean?

14a
What does that mean?
Missouri covid

Abstract
English
French
In recent years, many studies invoking epigenetic mechanisms have focused on nutrition, studying the epigenetic incidence of stress in African-American populations who suffered the trauma of slavery or on prenatal stress transmitted from African-American mothers to their offspring. According to some studies, this traumatic memory is transmitted according to a transgenerational mechanism and induces a modification of the epigenome (which is to be understood as a key variable in the expression of an individual’s genes) of a large number of individuals whose ancestors – still according to these studies – underwent a metabolic change related to slavery, due, notably, to nutritional deprivations. While the transgenerational transmission mechanism of trauma is still being questioned by many epigenetic researchers today, and thus not universally accepted by the peer community, it is interesting to consider that activists in favor of reparations related to slavery, especially African Americans, as well as anthropologists and philosophers, are increasingly citing this reasoning of cause and effect as ‘proof’– which allegedly demonstrates that ‘race’ has indeed entered the body through the epigenome. This new research, coupled with its wide reception, have contributed to define biology as an object that is ‘social’, and which individuals can therefore exploit to their advantage in their demands for reparations. This article will therefore seek to cast light upon the complex intertwinement between the field of epigenetic productions and the circulation of theories and concepts in activists’ circles demanding reparations, as well as in newspapers featuring science columns

Second, it is worth noting that not all studies focusing on epigenetics and macro-historical events deal with slavery or race. Some published papers have focused on epigenetic effects on offspring of 9/11 and the Holocaust (Yehuda et al., 2005, 2014), thus further showing that historical trauma is thought by researchers in epigenetics as constraining the ‘somatic capital’ of stressed individuals over several generations, imprisoning them and their future offerings in a ‘metabolic ghetto’ for generations to come (Wells, 2010). However, in the case of African Americans, slavery (dating back to the 19th, 18th and 17th centuries) is used as one of the most important historical references in these studies in epigenetics that invoke the theory of transgenerational modifications of the epigenome

Consequently, this article has dealt with the ways various pro-reparation activists, and random individuals who are active online with respect to the topics of race and epigenetics in the US as well as in the UK, have dealt with epigenetic studies focusing on slavery, which they see as the potential ‘scientific’ proof of trauma, and which they quote to help them to justify their claims and their expectations. Interestingly enough, white supremacist and neo-confederate groups have tried to mock pro-reparations claims based on epigenetic findings by advocating for reparations for hereditary trauma due to the US Reconstruction, with a petition gathering more than 250 signatures.22 This effervescence around epigenetics and the issue of reparations shows the complex ties between race, science and the memorialization of slavery. It also highlights the dilemma of invoking epigenetics in the public sphere and the trade-offs in evoking epigenetics politically: whilst at first science is used as a way to legitimize social justice issues, it may also give way to more conservative and racist re-uses.

Furthermore, this recourse to epigenetics to legitimize a political cause reveals a process of ‘re-biologization’ of ‘race’. For some activists, the evidence produced by the methods of inquiry and research from the human and social sciences to feed their struggles is synonymous with failure: the biological would be deemed more solid, more scientific and more ‘reliable’ than the social. Epigenetics, by its ‘bio-social’ approaches, therefore becomes the new receptacle for their hopes and convictions. To them, science reinforces their social movements, even if they do not discriminate between scientific productions and popular science productions or recent works that have spurred controversies in the scientific community. By blurring these lines, they give new meanings to scientific events and appropriate science for their own social and political agendas

What is Epigenetics?

Epigenetics is the study of heritable changes in gene expression (active versus inactive genes) that do not involve changes to the underlying DNA sequence — a change in phenotype without a change in genotype — which in turn affects how cells read the genes. Epigenetic change is a regular and natural occurrence but can also be influenced by several factors including age, the environment/lifestyle, and disease state. Epigenetic modifications can manifest as commonly as the manner in which cells terminally differentiate to end up as skin cells, liver cells, brain cells, etc. Or, epigenetic change can have more damaging effects that can result in diseases like cancer. At least three systems including DNA methylation, histone modification and non-coding RNA (ncRNA)-associated gene silencing are currently considered to initiate and sustain epigenetic change.1 New and ongoing research is continuously uncovering the role of epigenetics in a variety of human disorders and fatal diseases

All I keep hearing is how Trump killed 500,000.
You show your usual flare for ignoring facts.
The silence of 15 Democrat MDs and Falsee allowed those deaths to happen.

Is this your knew talking point, Corky?

View attachment 503885
When is a fact a talking point?
I notice you don’t have a substantial rejoinder.

Democrats live in a fact free world. They spent four years lying about Trump said then calling him a liar and a racist because they lied about what he said.

So sure, to JoeB the racist, I'm sure facts are talking points, he probably really believes that
Self-hating Honkys…a special breed of stupid.

Yep. My wife is a woman of color, which means my daughters are as well. It's mind blowing all the lily white leftists who lecture them that whites are racists. If they say their own views, their lily white teachers and professors pay them back with grades. It's sick.

Note that Joe and the race baiting crowd want to benefit from this white racism. It's the Democrat Party way.

Democrats were the party of slavery. Then they are the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation.

Now Democrats are the party of race baiting and exploiting blacks yet again for their own benefit.

JoeB is a flaming racist and he's in the party of racism. Who still in politics has said more racist things than their leader, Biden? It never changes. Democrat Party = party of racism
Remember the guy who owned the Los Angeles clippers?

But what about the native Hawaiians?

If anyone is due reparations they are more deserving than anyone else.

View attachment 503885

Democrats live in a fact free world. They spent four years lying about Trump said then calling him a liar and a racist because they lied about what he said.

So sure, to JoeB the racist, I'm sure facts are talking points, he probably really believes that

Yep. My wife is a woman of color, which means my daughters are as well. It's mind blowing all the lily white leftists who lecture them that whites are racists. If they say their own views, their lily white teachers and professors pay them back with grades. It's sick.

Note that Joe and the race baiting crowd want to benefit from this white racism. It's the Democrat Party way.

Democrats were the party of slavery. Then they are the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation.

Now Democrats are the party of race baiting and exploiting blacks yet again for their own benefit.

JoeB is a flaming racist and he's in the party of racism. Who still in politics has said more racist things than their leader, Biden? It never changes. Democrat Party = party of racism
A few years ago, in our first encounter here, JoeB and I were going at it for several days as he was insisting Dark people are dumb and need help not falling for Whitey tricking them into being our slaves.
The man is a racist through and through, but like most of my and my wife's family they're too emotionally disturbed and mentally ill to realize it.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

Yes, all subsidies ballooned under covid. What are you arguing exactly?

View attachment 503885

A few years ago, in our first encounter here, JoeB and I were going at it for several days as he was insisting Dark people are dumb and need help not falling for Whitey tricking them into being our slaves.
The man is a racist through and through, but like most of my and my wife's family they're too emotionally disturbed and mentally ill to realize it.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

That was before covid. Tariffs

Consequently, this article has dealt with the ways various pro-reparation activists, and random individuals who are active online with respect to the topics of race and epigenetics in the US as well as in the UK, have dealt with epigenetic studies focusing on slavery, which they see as the potential ‘scientific’ proof of trauma, and which they quote to help them to justify their claims and their expectations. Interestingly enough, white supremacist and neo-confederate groups have tried to mock pro-reparations claims based on epigenetic findings by advocating for reparations for hereditary trauma due to the US Reconstruction, with a petition gathering more than 250 signatures.22 This effervescence around epigenetics and the issue of reparations shows the complex ties between race, science and the memorialization of slavery. It also highlights the dilemma of invoking epigenetics in the public sphere and the trade-offs in evoking epigenetics politically: whilst at first science is used as a way to legitimize social justice issues, it may also give way to more conservative and racist re-uses.
you authored that ^^^^ yourself ....birdie2 baby? Very good--- epigenetics itself as a
science is damned IFFY

View attachment 503885

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Do your parents know you got on your dad's computer without the parent controls? Ssshhhhhh, they'll here you ...

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself. You seriously have no clue what globalism means. None

NO, we just can't take anyone who cries about "globalism" very seriously.

We live in a global economy. We are all economically interdependent today. We also enjoy greater prosperity than any time in history because of it.

Globalism isn't just having a global economy, Joe the Racist. It means a lot more than that. You are so stupid, racists always are
Qnuts

You like poking yourself and giggling, don't you little guy?

View attachment 503885

EWG’s analysis of records from the Department of Agriculture finds that subsidy payments to farmers ballooned from just over $4 billion in 2017 to more than $20 billion in 2020 – driven largely by ad hoc programs meant to offset the effects of President Trump’s failed trade war

View attachment 503885

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Do your parents know you got on your dad's computer without the parent controls? Ssshhhhhh, they'll here you ...
Playground

Forum List

Back