Democrat Platform destroys the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

are you really avoiding answering my question again to squabble over the definition of a word?! Holy crap. Forget about the word righteous if your still confused. In you opinion should it be legal for a 10 year old to buy an uzi from any store no questions asked?

It should absolutely be legal for anyone to buy a gun from anywhere, anyone, as it was for the first 179 years of our nation without issue.
Say it then. You think a 10 year old should be allowed to buy an uzi by themselves no questions asked and then walk around town with it. Confirm please

I answered your question clearly. I'm not going to play games. If you have a point, make it.

When I was a kid in the 5th and 6th grade, it was not unusual at all for us to get out of school, walk home (all by ourselves) get our .22 rifles, and then walk a mile or so to the edge of town, then continue out into the hills and the woods, and shoot crows. No one thought a thing about kids walking around with guns. Of course our guns weren't as ugly as modern guns but they were just as deadly.
You’re answer was as clear as Hironos answer to Ted Cruz in the hearing today.

Cruz: Senator would you care to condemn the actions of ANTIFA?

Hirono: we condemn all violent extremist actions.

Cruz: So you wont say you condemn ANTIFA?

Hirono: I was perfectly clear. You’re not listening. I’m leaving...

So either both you and Hirono were clear with your answers and communicate in the same way or you were both chicken shit to directly answer the question. Which is it?

Say it then. You think a 10 year old should be allowed to buy an uzi by themselves no questions asked and then walk around town with it. Confirm please
Every teenage boy and most teenage girls used to own a .22 rifle. An "uzi" might be a little more powerful, but simply "walking around town with it" is not hurting anyone. Kids enjoy hunting and target practice with a little bit of supervision and guidance. There's basic safety training, but jackass adults are out of their minds if they think most 10-year-old kids are murderers.

Some humans not only bear a grudge, but harbor such a murderous bloodthirsty hatred of other human beings, as to not only state the opinion that they should not be allowed to possess and carry firearms, but to enforce their hate against the innocent ones with long prision sentences merely for possessing a weapon, not harming anyone with it.

Every teenage boy and most teenage girls used to own a .22 rifle. An "uzi" might be a little more powerful, but simply "walking around town with it" is not hurting anyone. Kids enjoy hunting and target practice with a little bit of supervision and guidance. There's basic safety training, but jackass adults are out of their minds if they think most 10-year-old kids are murderers.

Some humans not only bear a grudge, but harbor such a murderous bloodthirsty hatred of other human beings, as to not only state the opinion that they should not be allowed to possess and carry firearms, but to enforce their hate against the innocent ones with long prision sentences merely for possessing a weapon, not harming anyone with it.
Ok then would you support our legal system allowing that sale? 10 year old walks into a store by himself, buys an uzi and then takes it to the park to show his friends. Sound good to you?

direct answer please

year old walks into a store by himself, buys an uzi and then takes it to the park to show his friends
Where does a 10-year old get the cash to buy a firearm, Uzi or any other brand? You asshole Democrat traitors are giving too much credit to kids and denying gun rights to responsible adults again. People meet at the gun range to show-and-tell or trade their weapons. Too bad it's always a damned jackass Democrat federal cop that shows up on a warrant in the back woods to confiscate and "get the the guns off the street" and put law-abiding gun owners in prison just as the mayor ordered.

year old walks into a store by himself, buys an uzi and then takes it to the park to show his friends
Where does a 10-year old get the cash to buy a firearm, Uzi or any other brand? You asshole Democrat traitors are giving too much credit to kids and denying gun rights to responsible adults again. People meet at the gun range to show-and-tell or trade their weapons. Too bad it's always a damned jackass Democrat federal cop that shows up on a warrant in the back woods to confiscate and "get the the guns off the street" and put law-abiding gun owners in prison just as the mayor ordered.
The kid sold his moms wedding ring at a pawn shop... Who gives a shit where he got the money? Answer the damn question.

The kid sold his moms wedding ring at a pawn shop... Who gives a shit where he got the money? Answer the damn question.
YEAH YOU GUYS ANSWER THE INSANELY UNLIKELY HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION YOU'LL HAVE TO ADMIT WE NEED TO BAN GUNS THEN HA HA CHECKMAET GUN NUTS

YEAH YOU GUYS ANSWER THE INSANELY UNLIKELY HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION YOU'LL HAVE TO ADMIT WE NEED TO BAN GUNS THEN HA HA CHECKMAET GUN NUTS
What’s wrong woth hypotheticals? They show principle

Wow. I can smell your desperation from here.

That’s your upper lip buddy. I’m not desperate at all. I am entertained at watching everybody dodge answering the question though

The kid sold his moms wedding ring at a pawn shop.
Don't give me that MS-13 cártel pawn shop guns-and-jewelry bullshit.
Who gives a shit where he got the money? Answer the damn question
Some of you fuckers need to explain where you got your money and ill-gotten gains from, and why you're stealing our guns without a warrant and without just compensation on behalf of some hypothetical 10-year-old kid, who in the worst case should maybe wait a few years until he's old enough to drive to the target practice range in his own vehicle and handle his own weapons, but in the meantime his life shouldn't be ruined over a gun if he didn't shoot and kill anybody with it or anything like that, so no, there is nothing wrong with a kid walking around with a gun. Maybe a little bit of adult guidance is in order, but nothing of the sort you are imposing.

The filthy ass Democrats have never understood the Bill of Rights, have they?

Elect the asshole Democrats and you get your Constitution rights taken away and they tell you that it is for your own good.

They sure as hell don't understand what the word "infringement" means, do they? Typical for uneducated Liberals.

The only license I need to own a gun is the Bill of Rights. I sure as hell don't need some Democrat Moon Bat politician that have never fired a firearm telling me how to store and keep my firearms.

12020 Democratic Party Platform

Democrats will enact universal background checks, end online sales of guns and ammunition,
close dangerous loopholes that currently allow stalkers and some individuals convicted of assault
or battery to buy and possess firearms, and adequately fund the federal background check
system. We will close the “Charleston loophole” and prevent individuals who have been
convicted of hate crimes from possessing firearms. Democrats will ban the manufacture and sale
of assault weapons and high capacity magazines. We will incentivize states to enact licensing
requirements for owning firearms and “red flag” laws that allow courts to temporarily remove
guns from the possession of those who are a danger to themselves or others. We will pass
legislation requiring that guns be safely stored in homes. And Democrats believe that gun
companies should be held responsible for their products, just like any other business, and will
prioritize repealing the law that shields gun manufacturers from civil liability.

No. It doesn’t.

Your hypotheticals show lack of principle. They show that you're trying to take our guns based on fiction and not reality. You want to restrict liberty and rights based on what might be. It shows that you're a tyrannical authoritarian and not a libertarian, conservative, or constitutionalist.

Elect the asshole Democrats and you get your Constitution rights taken away and they tell you that it is for your own good.

They sure as hell don't understand what the word "infringement" means, do they? Typical for uneducated Liberals.

The only license I need to own a gun is the Bill of Rights. I sure as hell don't need some Democrat Moon Bat politician that have never fired a firearm telling me how to store and keep my firearms.

Democrats will enact universal background checks, end online sales of guns and ammunition,
close dangerous loopholes that currently allow stalkers and some individuals convicted of assault
or battery to buy and possess firearms, and adequately fund the federal background check
system. We will close the “Charleston loophole” and prevent individuals who have been
convicted of hate crimes from possessing firearms. Democrats will ban the manufacture and sale
of assault weapons and high capacity magazines. We will incentivize states to enact licensing
requirements for owning firearms and “red flag” laws that allow courts to temporarily remove
guns from the possession of those who are a danger to themselves or others. We will pass
legislation requiring that guns be safely stored in homes. And Democrats believe that gun
companies should be held responsible for their products, just like any other business, and will
prioritize repealing the law that shields gun manufacturers from civil liability.

No. It doesn’t.

You are confused. It does. Big time. Pull your head out of your Moon Bat ass and it will become clear to you.

No. It doesn’t.

You are confused. It does. Big time. Pull your head out of your Moon Bat ass and it will become clear to you.

They know...they just play the stupid game of pretending they don't know...

No. It doesn’t.

They know...they just play the stupid game of pretending they don't know...

Only a Moon Bat dimwit would not think that restricting what firearms could be purchased, having to get government permission to purchase a firearm, restricting how you could purchase a firearm, making it so that anybody and their little brown dog can sue firearm porviders and telling you how you must store your firearm is infringing upon our right to keep and bear arms, which is prohibited in the Constitution.

Your hypotheticals show lack of principle. They show that you're trying to take our guns based on fiction and not reality. You want to restrict liberty and rights based on what might be. It shows that you're a tyrannical authoritarian and not a libertarian, conservative, or constitutionalist.
My hypotheticals don’t show that I’m trying to take your guns, that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard today! I own multiple guns and have no interest in taking yours. But I find these hard asses that try and claim that any regulation on gun rights is unconstitutional as being rather silly. We should all be able to agree in the principle of common sense regulation for safety purposes. My hypothetical makes that principle glaringly obvious

That’s your upper lip buddy. I’m not desperate at all. I am entertained at watching everybody dodge answering the question though
Before most machine guns were made illegal, how big a problem was children buying them?

My hypotheticals don’t show that I’m trying to take your guns, that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard today! I own multiple guns and have no interest in taking yours. But I find these hard asses that try and claim that any regulation on gun rights is unconstitutional as being rather silly. We should all be able to agree in the principle of common sense regulation for safety purposes. My hypothetical makes that principle glaringly obvious

Yes, like Barbara Boxer, you have your guns while trying to take mine.

And any regulation on gun rights is clearly unconstitutional and any argument to the contrary is what is silly. Shall not be infringe means zero regulations. We can talk about how the Constitution might be changed and what rules might be permitted in such change and if they're common sense but you're not arguing what changes you want; you're only arguing, incorrectly, that the things I don't want are actually allowed by the Constitution. If you don't like the 2nd Amendment, work to change it. Of course, as I have said before, you must also eliminate the 9th Amendment or every gun restriction must be a specific constitutional amendment.

I do agree on some common sense safety regulations for guns:
  • No MIM parts.
  • No plastic parts in the firing mechanism.
  • The metals used in a pressure components must exceed SAAMI pressure guidelines by at least 50%.

Or some more constitutional regulations that would greatly enhance gun safety:
  • Every able-bodied man between the ages of 16 and 60, further referred to as Militia, must have ownership and possession of Army approved battle rifles in 5.56 mm and 7.62 NATO calibers. The battle rifles must match what is issued for combat infantry for standing army members. For militia members whose income is below the poverty level, new weapons will be given to the member once each 10 years.
  • The rifles may be stored as preferred by the militia member but they must be accessible within 30 minutes from the militia member's place of residence but must be retrieved on order of local or state militia leaders.
  • State and/or local militia leaders must schedule regular firearms sessions such that all militia members spend at least 2 days per year in firearms maintenance and usage including at least 4 hours of live-fire firearms safety and effectiveness training using their battle rifles.
  • State or local militia leaders will provide all required ammunition for official training as well as 1000 rounds per year for each battle rifle for individual, self-managed, firearms exercises and training.
  • All militia members will maintain an on-hand inventory of 7 fully loaded magazines, 30-round for 5.56mm and 20-round for 7.62mm, using standing army approved ammunition as issued by general standing army infantry, ready to be retrieved and carried at any time orders are received to retrieve their battle rifles.
  • As part of annual training, each militia member's battle rifles will be inspected for proper maintenance and condition by senior, specially trained, militia or standing army experts at the beginning of training and again at the end of live-fire training.
  • Militia members will maintain their battle rifles in a combat ready condition at all times, making a record of at least twice-yearly cleaning and maintenance as prescribed by State or local militia leaders.
  • No exemption to these rules will be permitted for any religious, moral, or other reasons. This regulation does not prohibit separate requests for exemption for carrying the weapons in any actual defensive or offensive military or police actions for religious or moral grounds as long as the request was made at least 90 days prior to any orders to report with weapons or within 90 days of the following key militia dates: 16th Birthday and initial membership in the Militia, 18th birthday, an 21st Birthday.
So what common sense regulations do you support?

Before most machine guns were made illegal, how big a problem was children buying them?
Don’t know, probably never happened. Doesn’t make a difference to my point.

Yes, like Barbara Boxer, you have your guns while trying to take mine.

And any regulation on gun rights is clearly unconstitutional and any argument to the contrary is what is silly. Shall not be infringe means zero regulations. We can talk about how the Constitution might be changed and what rules might be permitted in such change and if they're common sense but you're not arguing what changes you want; you're only arguing, incorrectly, that the things I don't want are actually allowed by the Constitution. If you don't like the 2nd Amendment, work to change it. Of course, as I have said before, you must also eliminate the 9th Amendment or every gun restriction must be a specific constitutional amendment.

I do agree on some common sense safety regulations for guns:
  • No MIM parts.
  • No plastic parts in the firing mechanism.
  • The metals used in a pressure components must exceed SAAMI pressure guidelines by at least 50%.

Or some more constitutional regulations that would greatly enhance gun safety:
  • Every able-bodied man between the ages of 16 and 60, further referred to as Militia, must have ownership and possession of Army approved battle rifles in 5.56 mm and 7.62 NATO calibers. The battle rifles must match what is issued for combat infantry for standing army members. For militia members whose income is below the poverty level, new weapons will be given to the member once each 10 years.
  • The rifles may be stored as preferred by the militia member but they must be accessible within 30 minutes from the militia member's place of residence but must be retrieved on order of local or state militia leaders.
  • State and/or local militia leaders must schedule regular firearms sessions such that all militia members spend at least 2 days per year in firearms maintenance and usage including at least 4 hours of live-fire firearms safety and effectiveness training using their battle rifles.
  • State or local militia leaders will provide all required ammunition for official training as well as 1000 rounds per year for each battle rifle for individual, self-managed, firearms exercises and training.
  • All militia members will maintain an on-hand inventory of 7 fully loaded magazines, 30-round for 5.56mm and 20-round for 7.62mm, using standing army approved ammunition as issued by general standing army infantry, ready to be retrieved and carried at any time orders are received to retrieve their battle rifles.
  • As part of annual training, each militia member's battle rifles will be inspected for proper maintenance and condition by senior, specially trained, militia or standing army experts at the beginning of training and again at the end of live-fire training.
  • Militia members will maintain their battle rifles in a combat ready condition at all times, making a record of at least twice-yearly cleaning and maintenance as prescribed by State or local militia leaders.
  • No exemption to these rules will be permitted for any religious, moral, or other reasons. This regulation does not prohibit separate requests for exemption for carrying the weapons in any actual defensive or offensive military or police actions for religious or moral grounds as long as the request was made at least 90 days prior to any orders to report with weapons or within 90 days of the following key militia dates: 16th Birthday and initial membership in the Militia, 18th birthday, an 21st Birthday.
So what common sense regulations do you support?
Im not into the whole Militia thing, plus we aren’t traveling in covered wagons anymore and have done a pretty good job establishing police forces to protect our communities. So I would treat guns the same way we treat cars. Age requirement, course work, testing, license and then you’re good to go. I wouldn’t sell to mentally unstable people and I would not sell weapons capable of mass carnage in short amounts of time. So I’m fine with bans on autos and high capacity mags Etc.

Forum List

Back