Organizers say top Trump donor and Alex Jones funded the 1-6 riot

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This should come as a surprise to - Well, ..... NO ONE

According to an exclusive report from the Wall Street Journal, a substantial amount of money that went to putting on the "Stop the Steal" rally on January 6th that turned into a riot at the U.S. Capitol came from a top Trump donor who funneled money through Infowars host Alex Jones.​
According to the report, "Mr. Jones personally pledged more than $50,000 in seed money for a planned Jan. 6 event in exchange for a guaranteed "top speaking slot of his choice," according to a funding document outlining a deal between his company and an early organizer for the event"​
The report adds, "Mr. Jones also helped arrange for Julie Jenkins Fancelli, a prominent donor to the Trump campaign and heiress to the Publix Super Markets Inc. chain, to commit about $300,000 through a top fundraising official for former President Trump's 2020 campaign, according to organizers. Her money paid for the lion's share of the roughly $500,000 rally at the Ellipse where Mr. Trump spoke."​
The Journal adds that Jenkins Fancelli is a major donor to the GOP, stating she contributed "more than $980,000 in the 2020 election cycle to a joint account for the Trump campaign and Republican Party."​

Will never shop at Publix again. I do not support businesses that pay for traitors to attack the capital of my country, the they are traitors themselves.

I am pretty sure he didn't fund Antifa and BLM or the police that just let the people through. It was all a setup by the Dark Cabal to make Trump supporters look bad. There are always agent provocateur involved. You are only see one piece of the puzzle and not putting the puzzle together or connecting the dots.

Will never shop at Publix again. I do not support businesses that pay for traitors to attack the capital of my country, the they are traitors themselves.

Many entities in congress are traitors to this country and including the sitting president. You have missed the whole ship seamen.

I am pretty sure he didn't fund Antifa and BLM or the police that just let the people through. It was all a setup by the Dark Cabal to make Trump supporters look bad. There are always agent provocateur involved. You are only see one piece of the puzzle and not putting the puzzle together or connecting the dots.

Yeah, those Trump supporters were suckered into overrunning the capitol, what are they like five years old in mentality?

Thanks for the kookery - Loon ;)

Stillness in the Storm - Conspiracy - Fake News - Bias - Not CredibleStillness in the Storm - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Bias - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not alwayssupported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate Stillness in the Storm a Right-Wing Tin-Foil Hat conspiracy and strong pseudoscience website based on scientific and political positions that do not align with the consensus.

Many entities in congress are traitors to this country and including the sitting president. You have missed the whole ship seamen.
The sitting President is not, but the defeated president and his insurrectionists are. He was defeated and they will be defeated.

According to an exclusive report from the Wall Street Journal, a substantial amount of money that went to putting on the "Stop the Steal" rally on January 6th that turned into a riot at the U.S. Capitol came from a top Trump donor who funneled money through Infowars host Alex Jones.​
According to the report, "Mr. Jones personally pledged more than $50,000 in seed money for a planned Jan. 6 event in exchange for a guaranteed "top speaking slot of his choice," according to a funding document outlining a deal between his company and an early organizer for the event"​
The report adds, "Mr. Jones also helped arrange for Julie Jenkins Fancelli, a prominent donor to the Trump campaign and heiress to the Publix Super Markets Inc. chain, to commit about $300,000 through a top fundraising official for former President Trump's 2020 campaign, according to organizers. Her money paid for the lion's share of the roughly $500,000 rally at the Ellipse where Mr. Trump spoke."​
The Journal adds that Jenkins Fancelli is a major donor to the GOP, stating she contributed "more than $980,000 in the 2020 election cycle to a joint account for the Trump campaign and Republican Party."​

odd

From the way it reads, they were financing the rally, not the riot.

or do you have more information?

The sitting President is not, but the defeated president and his insurrectionists are. He was defeated and they will be defeated.

You certainly are a confused individual. I am not really sure how a veteran becomes so naïve.

Thanks for the kookery - Loon ;)

Stillness in the Storm - Conspiracy - Fake News - Bias - Not CredibleStillness in the Storm - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Bias - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not alwayssupported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate Stillness in the Storm a Right-Wing Tin-Foil Hat conspiracy and strong pseudoscience website based on scientific and political positions that do not align with the consensus.

Have you fact checked the fact checker? So you are blindly following what a fact checker says who is not doubt funded in some way by the Dark Cabal.

odd

Sometimes you get what you pay for and are held responsible for it. Guess they should have paid for security to keep potential insurrectionists under control, unless that was their intent. Unintended consequences (if that is what they were?) are a bitch, aren't they? Their mistake. I certainly did not benefit from the dollars they spent, resulting in an attack on my country, so will not support their business model. I will shop with more conscientious businesses.

No, they funded a rally which is perfectly within their rights. The vast majority of people who attended that rally took no part in what happened in the Capitol, but you already knew that.

odd

Sometimes you get what you pay for and are held responsible for it. Guess they should have paid for security to keep potential insurrectionists under control, unless that was their intent. Unintended consequences (if that is what they were?) are a bitch, aren't they? Their mistake. I certainly did not benefit from the dollars they spent, resulting in an attack on my country, so will not support their business model. I will shop with more conscientious businesses.

Fun fact for you. Washington DC isn't a part of the US. It is a foreign corporation.

1612028947102.png

You certainly are a confused individual. I am not really sure how a veteran becomes so naïve.
You need to wake up and smell what you are shoveling. Is that you, Vladimir?

No, they funded a rally which is perfectly within their rights. The vast majority of people who attended that rally took no part in what happened in the Capitol, but you already knew that.

Nope - The majority marched to the Capitol as they were instructed by Dear Leader. At least half of those who did participated in the insurrection.

Nope - The majority marched to the Capitol as they were instructed by Dear Leader. At least half of those who did participated in the insurrection.

And you know that based on what evidence?

Forum List

Back