Democrat mayor of San Antonio compares illegal aliens to slaves

Slaves were not paid for their labor. Did not get welfare, healthcare, food stamps and government assistance housing. One thing they had in common was that slaves did take jobs from poor white people and that was one the objections to slavery.

Excuse me but Blacks were brought here against their will and enslaved for over 400 hundred years which were their contribution to this country while illegal aliens came here against the will of this nation and took and took what hard working Americans had given. That is a direct insult to all Americans as well as Blacks. Illegal immigration is not a civil Right. When business chose to hire illegal aliens instead of Blacks that is further insulting a down trodden group of people. And illegal immigration hurt Black economically more than any other group of Americans.

Illegal immigration is not a civil right? Of course that's true and it's amazing that we have politicians who say it is. Might as well say robbing banks is a civil right. Illegals are criminals.

And those that aid and abet them are also criminals.

Illegal aliens fall thru the cracks and have little to no protections.. Not sure I would call them 'slaves' but certainly they are a vulnerable population.

They can always not come here illegally.

This is what happens when a hispanic is elected to office. When faced with the choice of being hispanic or being an American, they choose to be hispanic.

Its not just Hispanics.. There are some 65,000 illegal Iranians... and large illegal populations of Iraqis and Israelis.
Majority are Hispanic from south of the border. 57% from Mexico alone. Why do you thing every thing is translate in Spanish and not other languages.

Illegal aliens fall thru the cracks and have little to no protections.. Not sure I would call them 'slaves' but certainly they are a vulnerable population.

They can always not come here illegally.

This is what happens when a hispanic is elected to office. When faced with the choice of being hispanic or being an American, they choose to be hispanic.

I am descended from Mexican people and my parents wouldn't let us speak Spanish.

Yeah, other than the fact they (illegal ALIENS) came here willingly despite their own free will and let themselves be enslaved, AND ignored the laws of the preexisting culture to do it, yeah, they are JUST like SLAVES. I am seeing that, the comparison is impeccable. Why anyone would compare the two, well, damn. I do the Mexican hat dance! Ay CARUMBAH! Please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back