Democrat Leadership's immigration policy has created a COVID super spreader

You said it, supply the source to your facts, all I found was the testing for COVID, and that is sporadic
Not even going to check, are ya? And when I do provide a link, you won't admit you were wrong anyway. So I usually don't perform the troll exercises.

Not even going to check, are ya? And when I do provide a link, you won't admit you were wrong anyway. So I usually don't perform the troll exercises.
Dude, I already looked, I found sites with the COVID testing. If you had it for vaccinations you would have posted it.
Deflection on your behalf? Quite possible

But they are, if they happen to work at places that require vaccines. Just like anyone else. And they have to wear masks where masks are required, just like anyone else.. I know you REALLY want to paint yourself as a victim and try to paint some silly lie that you are more oppressed than immigrants, but the facts just are not on your side.

. . . if they "happen to?" Oh, is that where a virus decides to spread huh? :auiqs.jpg: I have heard that it is more contagious after dark too. . . they have curfews for the virus in some places as well. :rolleyes:

5ng45p.jpg

Honestly. . I don't give a damn.

If the rules the government is making, is really to control the spread? Everyone gets tested at the border, and if you have it, you don't get in. And no one comes in with out getting jabbed if Americans have a mandate.

But. . . if this logic is not applied? The whole COVID narrative is political control tool, and isn't about a disease. . . as I have been saying since last February.

. . . and NOW? I have been proven right. The stats have bore me out. You tell me where the flu mysteriously disappeared to? I will take you seriously. Until then, you are an authoritarian using this to push an agenda. . .

Hmm, no, not accurate, I do post links for people who ask honest questions.
Best thing you can do is tuck your tail between your legs and walk away.

Best thing you can do is tuck your tail between your legs and walk away.

haha, now the poor dummy is dancing and prancing.

It is currently policy to offer all migrants a vaccine. Fact. As of 10/01/21, the vaccines will be MANDATORY for migrants. Also fact.

Step outside your bubble and check, son.

haha, now the poor dummy is dancing and prancing.

It is currently policy to offer all migrants a vaccine. Fact. As of 10/01/21, the vaccines will be MANDATORY for migrants. Also fact.

Step outside your bubble and check, son.
So you're admitting that RIGHT now they aren't required, got it.
I see you had to move the goal posts. :laughing0301:

So you're admitting that RIGHT now they aren't required, got it.
Which I never said. which I had to remind you I never said, the first time you lied and implied I did. see what I mean? It is pointless to post links to weak ass trolls like you.

just like any American citizen

Good lord you are delusional.

Illegal aliens ARE NOT "just like any American citizen."

They AREN'T citizens.

What don't you get? They are not to be afforded the privileges and immunities of American citizens. Why do you want to treat them as such?
My immigrant relatives have to have all their immunizations before they could come in. . . what makes these folks so special. . . and hell, they are entering ILLEGALLY.

Why don't we just let them vote while we are at it? :dunno:

"Since the start of the pandemic, ICE has reported over 24,000 COVID-19 infections among immigrants in its custody"

77,000 new covid cases in just the past week in Florida alone.
seamus-contagiousness-2-20210810-2ba17291d0947e1cefabe1d6073e4e4409948c01-e1628687000743-710x355.png

Forum List

Back