Democrat Governor Shipping Illegals to NYC

heston.gif

One little part is left out. Colorado will ASSIST people that wish to relocate to various other cities. Unlike Texas and Florida that just shoves them onto busses and ships them unassisted to NYC without proper winter clothing.

NYC can take care of them when they get there. The southern states along the border have been spending resources for years and now are diverting resources away from their own citizens for a long time now. It's time for the people of New York to STEP UP and do their part. They can damn well make sure they have plenty of winter clothing to give for free to whoever shows up for now on.

In before CO declares a SoE to get federal taxpayer dollars for something the dems themselves put into motion.

I'm seeing a pattern develop with these dem governors and mayors.....Talk about the your perfect money laundering scheme.

Dems open the border, declare SoE, get fed taxpayer money, funnel it to the dem .orgs that "help" the illegals, the .orgs in turn donate a percentage back to the dems......Flawless.

One little part is left out. Colorado will ASSIST people that wish to relocate to various other cities. Unlike Texas and Florida that just shoves them onto busses and ships them unassisted to NYC without proper winter clothing.

Every migrant has to sign a form (in their language) that they wanted to go to these places they are being shipped to. If they don't like it, they can turn around and go back to the other side of the border.

Wonder if MSNBC will do a story about it?

Colorado plans to send more migrants to New York​

NEW YORK — Colorado Gov. Jared Polis plans to send migrants to major cities including New York, Mayor Eric Adams said Tuesday, warning that the nation's largest city is already struggling to deal an influx of people sent from Texas and other Republican-led states.

If someone wants to come into my home I don't want there and they are illegally here in this country I'd kick them the fuck out even if it was -10 outside and they didn't have a coat. It's not my job and it's not Texas's job to make sure illegals are wearing the proper attire, they should have stayed in their own country if they want to be warm or have a roof over their head.

Wrong, Texas and Florida shipped them voluntarily. Besides, what difference does it make if they want to go or not? Did they care if the border states or anyone else wanted them to come here illegally? If they don't respect the wishes of the country they invade, why should their wishes be respected?

Wonder if MSNBC will do a story about it?

Colorado plans to send more migrants to New York​

I doubt it. It's understandable when people like Abbot or DeSantis do it. They're against these people entering the country in the first place. But Democrats shipping them to New York when the Democrats in Colorado support the party that brought them here in the first place? That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Forum List

Back