Jean Pierre calls herself a historic figure who cannot fail

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Somebody is getting the big head again. I mean really, you are hired to lie your arse off, or do whatever you have to do, in order to make someone look good. That's it.

But no, she has delusions of being an important historical figure for black people instead of what she is, which is just an apologist for an old white man with a long history of racism that his own VP accused him of during the Presidential debates.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre called herself a "historic figure," who "cannot fail" in recent interviews with correspondents assigned to cover the White House.

This week, Jean-Pierre gave an interview to theGrio – a self-described media network "focused on the African American community" and to amplify "black culture."

Somebody is getting the big head again. I mean really, you are hired to lie your arse off, or do whatever you have to do, in order to make someone look good. That's it.

But no, she has delusions of being an important historical figure for black people instead of what she is, which is just an apologist for an old white man with a long history of racism that his own VP accused him of during the Presidential debates.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre called herself a "historic figure," who "cannot fail" in recent interviews with correspondents assigned to cover the White House.

This week, Jean-Pierre gave an interview to theGrio – a self-described media network "focused on the African American community" and to amplify "black culture."
Oh brother the wackos have really gone overboard now.
This goof doesn't have sense to come in out of the rain.

Doesn’t she know, deep down, that she is a complete incompetent picked because she checked off multiple “diversity” boxes - and everyone knows it?
I think deep down they all know the truth, but insist on trying to believe lies because of the path in life they have chosen.

But the truth continues to eat at them, regardless of whether they realize it or not, it takes a toll.

After following the constant lies of Trump sycophants she can't help but succeed by telling the truth even once in a while.

I suspect that the soulless Ginger that preceded her thought right much of herself too but damn, she should realize that Day 1 after she is gone nobody will even remember her name.

I have to admit I don't even remember her name without looking her up as former WH press sec. What is it?

Forum List

Back