How many Dems would support Gavin Newsom as an alternative to Biden?

I thought Biden was the best thing since sliced bread .. from the many conversations you've been engaged... Imagine Biden or Harris having this same, unscripted conversation ?

Problem for Newsom .. actions speak louder than words, and many things he discussed, like on illegal immigration, doesn't align with his narrative that he SUPPORTS in California. Newsom has demonstrated he's not against illegal immigration.

Just finished watching .. he should have asked about gun right, his reaction and the 28th amendment he proposed so the courts would stop his unconstitutional foolishness.

Newsom appeared on Hannity and held his own showing himself to be informed on the issues and willing to mix it up with the right.

How many Democrats would be willing to dump Biden for Newsom?

I dunno, does Newsome have hairy legs like Biden?

Just finished watching .. he should have asked about gun right, his reaction and the 28th amendment he proposed so the courts would stop his unconstitutional foolishness.
Do you really think the Left will fart around with the Constitution?

They do as they please, much like during Covid they prevented people from assembling in public places, restricting their religious practices together, and censoring their free speech, all of which violated the First Amendment.

No one cares.

Newsome almost got recalled from his job in California.

I reckon he thinks no one can recall him in DC as his job should be safe there.

:auiqs.jpg:

Do you really think the Left will fart around with the Constitution?

They do as they please, much like during Covid they prevented people from assembling in public places, restricting their religious practices together, and censoring their free speech, all of which violated the First Amendment.

No one cares.

The left WROTE the Constitution

Republicans advocate terminating the Constitution

Forum List

Back