Democrat Debate

On who? By how much?

Run the number for us and get to $40 TRILLION.

GO!

Other countries do it, but it's impossible for us to do it.

Because reasons.

Every single country you're thinking of has health care that sucks. Just because it's "free" doesn't mean it's better.

View attachment 300368

Not a perfect solution, I agree.

Still better than the non-existent Republican plan.

Perfect solution would be to get government completely out of healthcare business.

I disagree. Even no plan is better than what's offered by the left. However, there is a plan, it'll just have to wait for Trump's second term, since it have no chance of passing current Congress.

He had Congress for his first two years and did nothing. He has no plan.

You mean Congress filled with traitors that failed to cancel Barrycare? That Congress?
Or the Congress that spent two years chasing and wasting time on the collusion hoax? That Congress?

Patience. It will happen.

On who? By how much?

GO!

Because reasons.

Every single country you're thinking of has health care that sucks. Just because it's "free" doesn't mean it's better.

View attachment 300368

Any healthcare is better than not being covered at all. Maybe that is why all those countries have greater longevity than the United States.
Wait...What?

We are 10 years into Obamacare that was supposed to cover everyone. Now you are claiming people aren't covered at all????????????

I'm shocked.

On who? By how much?

GO!

Because reasons.

View attachment 300368

Perfect solution would be to get government completely out of healthcare business.

I disagree. Even no plan is better than what's offered by the left. However, there is a plan, it'll just have to wait for Trump's second term, since it have no chance of passing current Congress.

He had Congress for his first two years and did nothing. He has no plan.

It’s a free country your plan is not my business

Wait, what?

Are you saying that your 20+ Clown Car riders who have been touting universal healthcare for months and months have not been able to articulate how they would pay for it?

Welcome to reality, Sport.

I just said how. By raising taxes.

Like other countries who have universal healthcare.
VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise to cure cancer, balance the budget, end world hunger, turn MMGW around, and make sure every kid in Shri Lanka has high speed internet.

And all I need to do that is to raise taxes on the evil rich white guys.

Don't ask for details.............it will all work out.

LoL, other countries pay less for healthcare than we do. Maybe we should do what they're doing. Crazy idea, I know.
So, you still have no clue how your rulers will pay for their schemes.

I got the general idea. Raise taxes and pay less in healthcare.

Don't know the exact figures though, but it doesn't seem so bad in Canada.
In short, you are just the kind of idiot the Dimwinger Clown Car morons are counting on.

Get a fucking clue.

On who? By how much?

GO!

Because reasons.
So, you can't say who they will tax.

You can't say how much these mysterious people will be taxed...

but you question nothing.

You sit, are a fucking moron.

Citizens, obviously. No I don't know every detail of every person's plan, but they're pretty clear on the general idea.

Copy what other countries are doing. Higher taxes, pay less in healthcare. Makes sense to me.

I didn't know I was going to be quizzed right after lol. If I did, I would take better notes.
Well, thanks for clearing that up.

The Clown Car will pay for their $40 TRILLION "free healthcare" scheme by taxing "citizens" of some sort some mysterious amount.

Got it.

Canada's healthcare system operates through magic. It's not possible to replicate.

Wait, what?

Are you saying that your 20+ Clown Car riders who have been touting universal healthcare for months and months have not been able to articulate how they would pay for it?

VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise to cure cancer, balance the budget, end world hunger, turn MMGW around, and make sure every kid in Shri Lanka has high speed internet.

LoL, other countries pay less for healthcare than we do. Maybe we should do what they're doing. Crazy idea, I know.

You couldn't pick worse example. Except maybe British.

VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

In short, you are just the kind of idiot the Dimwinger Clown Car morons are counting on.

Get a fucking clue.

"Who knew healthcare was so complicated." - Donald Trump

View attachment 300368

Republican plan is the same plan that built America.. are you on crack?
X marks the snark.

Please direct me to the Republican healthcare plan so I can compare them.th

Thanks.
The plan is none of your business,, it’s call America
The trouble with the "call America" plan is republicans keep answering "kiss off American, you should have made more money, when can you be out of that house"?

On who? By how much?

GO!

Because reasons.
So, you can't say who they will tax.

You can't say how much these mysterious people will be taxed...

but you question nothing.

You sit, are a fucking moron.

Citizens, obviously. No I don't know every detail of every person's plan, but they're pretty clear on the general idea.

Copy what other countries are doing. Higher taxes, pay less in healthcare. Makes sense to me.

I didn't know I was going to be quizzed right after lol. If I did, I would take better notes.
Well, thanks for clearing that up.

The Clown Car will pay for their $40 TRILLION "free healthcare" scheme by taxing "citizens" of some sort some mysterious amount.

Got it.

Canada's healthcare system operates through magic. It's not possible to replicate.
Only if you aren't a Canadian with a life threatening disease.............then your run South to the USA.

X marks the snark.

Thanks.
The trouble with the "call America" plan is republicans keep answering "kiss off American, you should have made more money, when can you be out of that house"?
No it’s not

You mean Congress filled with traitors that failed to cancel Barrycare? That Congress?
Or the Congress that spent two years chasing and wasting time on the collusion hoax? That Congress?

Patience. It will happen.

Excuses. You had all three branches of government and you still couldn't do anything. If you're expecting better conditions than that, then you're not being realistic and you obviously just don't have a plan.

On who? By how much?

GO!

Because reasons.

View attachment 300368

Any healthcare is better than not being covered at all. Maybe that is why all those countries have greater longevity than the United States.
Wait...What?

We are 10 years into Obamacare that was supposed to cover everyone. Now you are claiming people aren't covered at all????????????

I'm shocked.
I'm not. I heard alot of people have been kicked off the plan, since trump came to office. Glad I have two health insurance plans. I have worked hard and been lucky.

X marks the snark.

Thanks.
No it’s not
Guess America has been calling the wrong number.

The dem top 4. An angry muppet, a communist who had a heart attack, a geezer with dementia, and a failed mayor of a small town shit hole. Good times. Good old Mayor Pete, poor kid, wants to get rid of the tax cuts to pay for infrastructure. That way you will have shiny new roads in abandoned towns. Please tell me what any of these people have to offer besides government waste, corruption, and incompetence?

Not according to the Canadians I've spoken to that came to America because they either maxed ou their gubmit ration of healthcare or they couldn't wait months to be treated.

I'm not sure what the price tag is. Bernie has been pretty clear that if other governments can do it, then we should be able to do it too.

If you have a different idea, I'd love to hear it.
Wait, what?

VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a hint, everyone who manages to have a job will be squeezed like blood from a stone. Any job at all will make you 'rich' or a target. Then people will say screw it, I'm tired of busting my butt to pay for people who don't even try. Aka, the collapse. And through it all, leaders like Bernie who have never held a job in their life will have multiple homes, boats, and expensive cars. It is like a preacher talking humility with a three story house and a pool.

Not according to the Canadians I've spoken to that came to America because they either maxed ou their gubmit ration of healthcare or they couldn't wait months to be treated.

The 'lets let the government control healthcare' people need to be reminded that if you are over 75 in Britan, for many procedures, you are invalid and left to die.

The dem top 4. An angry muppet, a communist who had a heart attack, a geezer with dementia, and a failed mayor of a small town shit hole. Good times. Good old Mayor Pete, poor kid, wants to get rid of the tax cuts to pay for infrastructure. That way you will have shiny new roads in abandoned towns. Please tell me what any of these people have to offer besides government waste, corruption, and incompetence?
I like your style and your thinking. You should post more often, it's nice to see someone with intelligence respond on these threads.

Ok, please direct me to the Republican healthcare plan so that I can compare.

I wonder how many people chime in to say that they don't want to watch because they don't like Democrats.

"I have better things to do than watch the clown car shit-show with those beta cuck commie faggot-libtard something-somethings. LOLOLOLOL"

It's always super original when they say things like that. Thanks guys.

I need to watch my grass grow....it's more educational and my grass does not talk (lie) out it's ass.

Forum List

Back