Democrat Brags How Illegals Will Be Force Behind Blue Wave, Will Propel Dems To Victory

I don’t know but if one were to take her words literally she’s saying undocumenteds are part of the blue wave. Unless she clarifies and says that’s not literally what she meant why shouldn’t people take her seriously?

Liberals ALWAYS try to spin their ignorant / criminal politicians and leaders out of the trouble they are in. hen Strzok's texts came out exposing the Obama Conspiracy, Strzok - an expert at lying / Counter-Intelligence Ops, lied his ass off before Congress claiming what he wrote he never meat LITERALLY.

Several days later Page testified under oath before Congress and told them, 'Everything that was said in those texts are EXACTLY what was meant!' LITERALLY!

Yeah, they mean exactly what they say literally...right up until the point where they get busted. THEN suddenly it's, 'That's not the way I meant it - it's the way you are choosing to interpret it.' BS!

:p

:aug08_031:

I did

I did.
Wow. They need to start IQ testing the members of this board

Should we start with yours?

"undocumented?"

is a question about the quote you posted.

as in, why are 'undocumented' people allowed to vote.

obviously, as per my gif, it was over your head.
Again you fail to form an intelligent sentence or make a point. Is this a difficult thing for you?

“Is a question about the quote you posted.” Wtf is that supposed to mean?!

Are you trying to say that illegals can’t vote and you think the candidate mentioned in the op is supporting illegal votes?

Spit it out, be clear, make a point.

I did

keep parsing
Back to the one word answers again huh? Ok you’re done.

My apologies for not writing a novel length response to your post.

my policy has always be KISS

Keep It Simple (for) Stupid (people) doesn't seem to work on someone with your lack of comprehension.

again, my apologies

Thank you, it was like pulling teeth to get a straight answer from you. I believe there may be be some illegal votes cast but I don’t think it is anywhere near significant in number. The risk reward doesn’t add up

No, NO IT WASN'T. I literally answered your question at least 3 times, or more, saying the same exact thing every time. I can't help if you have a piss-poor reading comprehension level.

And thank you for ADMITTING that illegals WILL be voting in this up-coming election and WILL be part of any 'Blue Wave' - if one happens, as Abrahams claimed.

Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

Unbelievable!
What’s with you and the dishonest propaganda? Just be honest and accurate or did you really think he was implying that illegals would be voting?

Here’s the actual quote btw....

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

But she literally said “the blue wave... is made up of those who are undocumented.” She didn’t say they’re fueling it but she said they are a part of it.
Right, and do you think she meant that the undocumented would be voting in the election? Or do you think she meant that issues involving the Undocumented like immigration policy, the wall, DACA is a driving issue for democrat voters who make up the blue wave.

I don’t know but if one were to take her words literally she’s saying undocumenteds are part of the blue wave. Unless she clarifies and says that’s not literally what she meant why shouldn’t people take her seriously?
I don’t see the confusion here. The blue wave refers to democrats being elected. Democrats represent people of all stripes including defending the undocumented and promoting a different approach to immigration as republicans.

You aren't even trying to defend Ms Abrams' clear and obvious LIE that she is supported by "law enforcement."

She is not.

You PARROTED.

YOU WERE WRONG

Like the LEFT WING LIAR YOU ARE, you CHANGE THE SUBJECT
Youre hysterical and exhausting. Pretend like you beat me in this argument if you’d like. I’m not going to take the time to try and prove something I know is true. There may not be an agency emdorsement but I bet my left arm there are people working in law enforcement that will vote for her. But You win, yea for you!

Wow. They need to start IQ testing the members of this board

"undocumented?"

Again you fail to form an intelligent sentence or make a point. Is this a difficult thing for you?

Are you trying to say that illegals can’t vote and you think the candidate mentioned in the op is supporting illegal votes?

I did

keep parsing

Keep It Simple (for) Stupid (people) doesn't seem to work on someone with your lack of comprehension.

again, my apologies
I’m very familiar with KISS. And again you fail to make a point. But kudos on forming sentences this time. That’s a positive step.

Thank you, it was like pulling teeth to get a straight answer from you. I believe there may be be some illegal votes cast but I don’t think it is anywhere near significant in number. The risk reward doesn’t add up

No, NO IT WASN'T. I literally answered your question at least 3 times, or more, saying the same exact thing every time. I can't help if you have a piss-poor reading comprehension level.

And thank you for ADMITTING that illegals WILL be voting in this up-coming election and WILL be part of any 'Blue Wave' - if one happens, as Abrahams claimed.
You're welcome!

I don’t see the confusion here. The blue wave refers to democrats being elected. Democrats represent people of all stripes including defending the undocumented and promoting a different approach to immigration as republicans.

Yes, that's partly the point, isn't it?!

Democrats acknowledge that illegals will be voting in the up-coming elections, know that they will have a much harder time affecting that 'Blue Wave' without those illegals voting, which is why the Democrats deny illegal voting happens / happens often, deny illegal voting is a big problem (despite millions voting and results being so close lately means the difference between a win and a loss could be illegal votes cast), and why the Democrats are so rabidly against voter IDs and any steps or procedures that could possibly completely eliminate illegal voting ... which they rely on so much.

The reason why Democrats do not want to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration is pretty much the same as / tied at the hip to the reason they want to ensure illegal voting continues.

Let's hope the American People prevent that from happening. I still have faith in them. They'll do the right thing.

Yes, that's partly the point, isn't it?!

Democrats acknowledge that illegals will be voting in the up-coming elections, know that they will have a much harder time affecting that 'Blue Wave' without those illegals voting, which is why the Democrats deny illegal voting happens / happens often, deny illegal voting is a big problem (despite millions voting and results being so close lately means the difference between a win and a loss could be illegal votes cast), and why the Democrats are so rabidly against voter IDs and any steps or procedures that could possibly completely eliminate illegal voting ... which they rely on so much.

The reason why Democrats do not want to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration is pretty much the same as / tied at the hip to the reason they want to ensure illegal voting continues.
How many illegal votes to you think get cast in an election?

"undocumented?"

I did

keep parsing

again, my apologies
I’m very familiar with KISS. And again you fail to make a point. But kudos on forming sentences this time. That’s a positive step.

Not my fault you failed to comprehend my point.

Now, leave me alone.

your attempt to derail the thread has been noted.

This is how I know you did not even open my links or look at the facts I posted earlier.

Open and read the 2 links I posted. The studies and reports go through all of their research and findings extensively. The number will shock you...or maybe not.

Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

Unbelievable!
What’s with you and the dishonest propaganda? Just be honest and accurate or did you really think he was implying that illegals would be voting?

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”
So did he or did he not say that undocumented people were going to vote for democrats and be part of this "blue wave"?

Thank you for confirming what I stated / posted:

“It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee
Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.
Yes I’m posting the quote and asking you if you really think that he meant undocumented immigrants were going to be voting?
The "blue wave" is democrat voters and he wants undocumented people to be part of it. What am i missing here?

Unbelievable!

But she literally said “the blue wave... is made up of those who are undocumented.” She didn’t say they’re fueling it but she said they are a part of it.
Right, and do you think she meant that the undocumented would be voting in the election? Or do you think she meant that issues involving the Undocumented like immigration policy, the wall, DACA is a driving issue for democrat voters who make up the blue wave.

The Blue Wave refers to democrat voters taking back a bunch of seats. Literally EVERYONE knows this. You fucked up in your first post, and for 10 pages youve been trying to recover. Its never going to happen. You said a stupid thing and now youre paying the price. You should have just admitted that you were wrong immediately.

This is how I know you did not even open my links or look at the facts I posted earlier.

Open and read the 2 links I posted. The studies and reports go through all of their research and findings extensively. The number will shock you...or maybe not.
I didn’t read your earlier posts because you were avoiding my question. I’ll go back and read up but for now just give me the ballpark % of votes you think are actually cast by illegal immigrants

Forum List

Back