Democrat Bob Beckel: “I Got a Call from Somebody at the White House…”

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Democrat Bob Beckel, co host of Fox News' "The Five" tells Bill Hemmer he got a call from the White House after criticizing Obamacare yesterday:

Politics Chicago-style–
Democratic operative and FOX News contributor Bob Beckel told Bill Hemmer today that he got a call from the White House after he suggested implementation for Obamacare should be delayed 6 months.

“The other day on The Five I called for a delay for the implementation of this for five months or six months to a year. And I got a call from somebody at the White House who absolutely bludgeoned me over it…“

Beckel: White House Called Me After I Criticized ObamaCare - Fox Nation

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad.. I like Beckel... kinda took me a while to get used to him though. Better watch his step.. he might get Vince Fostered.

Carney is a little piss ant right?

Small mother fucker? Why is he so full of P and V? I could take him out in a heart beat.....He has chicago backing him.

Naturally this would happen. A political party is not going to allow their unified front to be dissolved that easily.

Naturally this would happen. A political party is not going to allow their unified front to be dissolved that easily.

Watch the Cintons.

Fuck you and your mother too................

I will support her just to nuke you Chicago assholes out of the ball park

Is this a thread or a "whineaboutObamathon" :lol:

Barry-Yes.gif

He got a call from the White House?

So what?

Perhaps if the White House spent a little more time FIXING THE PROBLEMS WITH OBAMACARE and a little less time doing PR spin on it, they wouldn't have Progressives like Beckel saying things they don't like?

Let's face it, Smilo...if an Obama mouthpiece like Beckel is ripping the ACA then it's in DEEP TROUBLE!!!

Forum List

Back