Democrap Debate Last Night.....Did Anyone Watch It?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Bill-and-Hillary-Clinton-the-big-lie.jpg

Telemundo held a Democrat debate last night. I had no idea they were having one. I think that's the plan. Don't let anyone see Hillary get hammered like Donald Trump has been on her email server. Let's face it, they were the first moderators that asked the question that they dare not ask. "Who gave you the okay to have your own server and will you quit running if you are indicted?"

She once again claimed that everyone else did it. Wrong. Nobody else conducted State Department business on their own private non-secured server.

clinton-liar.jpg

She said she wouldn't even answer the question about the indictment. That's just too silly.

Once again, Hillary claimed she did nothing wrong. Everyone with any knowledge of the law knows that is an outright lie. But denial, stonewalling, and bringing counter accusations is what the Clintons do. They never lied in their entire lives and they have been the most transparent public servants in modern times. Oh, and yes....she was dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.

hillary-was-fired.jpg

The truth is Democrat voters should be pissed. They don't have a choice in this election. They either have to vote for this lying bitch, or vote for one of the Republicans. Democrats will most likely stay home in droves, unless the establishment is able to create enough fear that the GOP candidate is a racist madman who wants to eat their children. Voting for Bernie Sanders is a wasted vote because according to the rules, Hillary can bribe Superdelegates into voting for her. So basically, your vote doesn't count.
The Republicans are going about it another way. They want to prop up the other 3 candidates so that Trump can't get to the magic number of 1237 delegates and hold a Brokered Convention literally stealing the nomination out from under the Republican base. Once they do that they can put Mitt Romney in or some other schmuck and run him against Hillary, essentially dividing the Republican vote and causing a Civil War. Many of them claim Trump's just a ploy by Hillary to tear apart the Republican party. This is total bullshit. The Establishment has only themselves to blame for the mess they're in. I could handle a Trump vs Sanders general election because it would allow the people to have a voice. If Hillary is running against one of the GOP's hand picked stiffs, the election will be a sham. A fake. To think that the only thing keeping Hillary from doing the perp walk is her winning the White House. This isn't the first time in American history, but this is the first time it has been so obvious. I believe that 30% of the American voters have no problem with putting a felon in the White House. You figure 10% of them are blacks, another 10% are Hispanics, and the rest are Hollywood elitists and old women that want a woman president because is sounds cool.

hillary-326x235.jpg

I don't think the college kids will show up to vote for the Hillary because they want Bernie Sanders and his free college tuition.

obama-toilet-hillary-handle-460x138.jpg

Last edited:

Telemundo held a Democrat debate last night. I had no idea they were having one. I think that's the plan. Don't let anyone see Hillary get hammered like Donald Trump has been on her email server. Let's face it, they were the first moderators that asked the question that they dare not ask. "Who gave you the okay to have your own server and will you quit running if you are indicted?"

She once again claimed that everyone else did it. Wrong. Nobody else conducted State Department business on their own private non-secured server.

clinton-liar.jpg

She said she wouldn't even answer the question about the indictment. That's just too silly.

Once again, Hillary claimed she did nothing wrong. Everyone with any knowledge of the law knows that is an outright lie. But denial, stonewalling, and bringing counter accusations is what the Clintons do. They never lied in their entire lives and they have been the most transparent public servants in modern times. Oh, and yes....she was dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.

hillary-was-fired.jpg

The truth is Democrat voters should be pissed. They don't have a choice in this election. They either have to vote for this lying bitch, or vote for one of the Republicans. Democrats will most likely stay home in droves, unless the establishment is able to create enough fear that the GOP candidate is a racist madman who wants to eat their children. Voting for Bernie Sanders is a wasted vote because according to the rules, Hillary can bribe Superdelegates into voting for her. So basically, your vote doesn't count.
The Republicans are going about it another way. They want to prop up the other 3 candidates so that Trump can't get to the magic number of 1237 delegates and hold a Brokered Convention literally stealing the nomination out from under the Republican base. Once they do that they can put Mitt Romney in or some other schmuck and run him against Hillary, essentially dividing the Republican vote and causing a Civil War. Many of them claim Trump just a ploy by Hillary to tear apart the Republican party. This is total bullshit. The Establishment has only themselves to blame for the mess they're in. I could handle a Trump vs Sanders general election because it would allow the people to have a voice. If Hillary is running against one of the GOP's hand picked stiffs, the election will be a sham. A fake. To think that the only think keeping Hillary from doing the perp walk is her winning the White House. This isn't the first time in American history, but this is the first time it has been so obvious. I believe that 30% of the American voters have no problem with putting a felon in the White House. You figure 10% of them are blacks, another 10% are Hispanics, and the rest are Hollywood elitists, old women that want a woman president because is sounds cool.

hillary-326x235.jpg

I don't think the college kids will show up to vote for the Hillary because they want Bernie Sanders and his free college tuition.

clinton-liar.jpg

hillary-was-fired.jpg

The Republicans are going about it another way. They want to prop up the other 3 candidates so that Trump can't get to the magic number of 1237 delegates and hold a Brokered Convention literally stealing the nomination out from under the Republican base. Once they do that they can put Mitt Romney in or some other schmuck and run him against Hillary, essentially dividing the Republican vote and causing a Civil War. Many of them claim Trump just a ploy by Hillary to tear apart the Republican party. This is total bullshit. The Establishment has only themselves to blame for the mess they're in. I could handle a Trump vs Sanders general election because it would allow the people to have a voice. If Hillary is running against one of the GOP's hand picked stiffs, the election will be a sham. A fake. To think that the only think keeping Hillary from doing the perp walk is her winning the White House. This isn't the first time in American history, but this is the first time it has been so obvious. I believe that 30% of the American voters have no problem with putting a felon in the White House. You figure 10% of them are blacks, another 10% are Hispanics, and the rest are Hollywood elitists, old women that want a woman president because is sounds cool.

hillary-326x235.jpg

Do you understand how close to being accurate you are?

Unless the Democrats can invigorate their campaign by making whomever the GOP nominee is, the devil himself, this is going to be totally amusing. I expect they will do it though, but that the crossover if it is Trump, will carry the day, as long as the GOP does no more than sit on the sidelines.

i'm thrilled that they mentioned benghazi. she still maintains the victims are wrong.

clinton-liar.jpg

hillary-was-fired.jpg

hillary-326x235.jpg

clinton-liar.jpg

hillary-was-fired.jpg

hillary-326x235.jpg

Unless the Democrats can invigorate their campaign by making whomever the GOP nominee is, the devil himself, this is going to be totally amusing. I expect they will do it though, but that the crossover if it is Trump, will carry the day, as long as the GOP does no more than sit on the sidelines.
They will give anyone the same treatment. They will convince everyone that Ted Cruz is really Joseph McCarthy reincarnated. Thus, he's a racist.....even though he's Cuban. Marco Rubio will be treated like a baby with no experience. Kasich will be made out to be unelectable. So the best option is Trump, because he has an impenetrable base that no contrived scandal can touch.

The Dummycraps will just say "We know Hillary is full of shit and she sucks but the Republicans suck even worse."

TrumpClintons.jpg

Last edited:
I watching reruns from the 50s of the television series The Thin Man, starring Peter Lawford and Phyllis Kirk.

Far more interesting than any of the politicians running this year

turn about is fair play I say You moron republicans didn't care about your lying murdering pos GWB and hes the one starting the ME cesspool....and whatever label you pubs put on hill she's still far superior to the crap you've laid out

clinton-liar.jpg

hillary-was-fired.jpg

hillary-326x235.jpg

clinton-liar.jpg

hillary-was-fired.jpg

hillary-326x235.jpg

The con candidates can cover each other in feces for over a year, and then make love to each other in the end...Like Christie and Fiorina are doing now.
But Shrillary has a big surprise coming if she thinks she's going to get Bernie voters to vote for her....We won't vote for a scum that's no different than Trump....it's called integrity.

turn about is fair play I say You moron republicans didn't care about your lying murdering pos GWB and hes the one starting the ME cesspool....and whatever label you pubs put on hill she's still far superior to the crap you've laid out
So you claim that Hillary gets a free pass because of your claims about Bush?

That only makes sense to somebody who needs medication to function.

Watching debates on u tube later on at night is better. You can fast forward through the b.s. I spent about five minutes on it. All samo samo. Republican debates this year is more entertaining by far. Hope rubio stay in the running at least till the debates end. And please, more scripture reading from the shifty eyed canuck.

Forum List

Back