Democracy is at risk

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
It’s so funny to see what “crisis” the partisans and media pick next. Now the voting laws are threatening our democracy!!!! Haha. Chill out people. Fine to discuss the voting process, but this hyperbolic end of the world scenario that both sides are painting is nothing more than a marketing tactic. They do it with every topic. Don’t play their game. It’s getting old

Last edited:
Just saying "don't do it," is not going to end it. We need to reorganize the government to properly deliberate issues. The three-part separation theory is improperly deployed and cannot handle the sophistication and diversity that the society has evolved to.

Just saying "don't do it," is not going to end it. We need to reorganize the government to properly deliberate issues. The three-part separation theory is improperly deployed and cannot handle the sophistication and diversity that the society has evolved to.
Very interesting point. What do you recommend?

I think campaign financing is a major player in the corruption. I’d start there

Many of these voting laws are an over reaction to start with.
Agreed. But our democracy is no where near at stake

In one way I agree but when you consider who it is doing all of this and ask yourself why we keep electing them it leads to the conclusion.
That’s a campaign finance issue which I think needs huge reform as it fosters nothing but corruption

How much did you get for your vote?

But but but the government was almost overthrown on Jan 6th in the greatest threat to democracy since that attack on Pearl Harbor. :shok::shok::shok:
Civil War...
Meh, lets just divide the country and Dems can do whatever they want on their side of the border. Dems need us we don't need Dems we'll live happily ever after without Dems and the slime left.

In one way I agree but when you consider who it is doing all of this and ask yourself why we keep electing them it leads to the conclusion.
That’s a campaign finance issue which I think needs huge reform as it fosters nothing but corruption

How much did you get for your vote?
Nothing. Why?

But but but the government was almost overthrown on Jan 6th in the greatest threat to democracy since that attack on Pearl Harbor. :shok::shok::shok:
Huh? What are you talking about?
Come on man, you know the thing. The almost everyone died insurrection on Jan 6th that nearly ended all human life on planet earth. :shok:

Civil War...
Meh, lets just divide the country and Dems can do whatever they want on their side of the border. Dems need us we don't need Dems we'll live happily ever after without Dems and the slime left.
If it weren't for the blue states you would be hurting and if it weren't for the Fed gov.

Civil War...
If it weren't for the blue states you would be hurting and if it weren't for the Fed gov.
LMAO you don't know where your food and water come from. :muahaha:

Forum List

Back