Demise of Putin's Russia...

Some politicians lie, some don't need to.
Ethnic Russians were not being killed in Ukraine before the Russian invasion. Ethnic Ukrainians have been killed, and sometimes raped and tortured, by Russian soldiers since the Russian invasion.

I believe putin's latest attack on the Ukraine regarding the fraudulent referendums is really going to backfire on him. Russia is made up of 23 oblasts and 14 republics. At first the riots and protest against the war were just in Russian in 40 cities now they're spreading throughout the rest of Russia. I wouldn't be surprised if Kaliningrad has a referendum to decide whether to remain part of the Russia or not. The 14 republics I mentioned are scattered throughout Russia but mostly in Asia. Putin may have done Russia a favor after all. Bringing freedom to millions of oppressed peoples dominated by Russia. www.eferl.org vote on annexation in Russian occupied parts of Ukraine held for second day. Whatever happens, Russia will be much less of a Nation than it is today. It's already losing integrity and respect among the world community and now it's going to start losing lots of people.

The callup of Reservists is an act of pure desperation on the part Pooty. Even with the callup, it 3 - 6 Months to up train these Men and Women. Given the fact the equipment use by Russian Reserves is notoriously out of date and not to mention the problems with repairs/resupply will push that date for introduction to the MLR months into the future. Not mention the fact Ukraine now a strong supply chain and the Ukrainian Military has demonstrated their ability to harass and interdict Russian supplies.

The Draft callup is resulting in mass demonstrations against Pooty as well. Ukrainian are moving toward the the Russian border fast. The sham elections are beyond pathetic. A solider comes to the door with an AK-47 and tells you to vote and how to vote. NO. Not gonna buy it.

Pooty's reach has exceeded his grasp. He wanted to diminish N.A.T.O. influence, instead N.A.T.O. has increased membership. Finland (on the Russian Border) and Sweden are now members of N.A.T.O.(at one time a proud neutral, now wanting to protect itself). Poland (a former Warsaw Pact Member) is a member of N.A.T.O. and is being used as a supply point. Arms and ammunition for Ukraine land there and then move on the Ukraine.

Zelensky has proven himself a world class leader. This crap fighting Neo-Nazi's in Ukraine is just that, crap. Zelensky is a Jew. Nazi's, Neo or other would never leave a Jewish President in place.

Pooty's supposed Allies, keep falling out windows or trippin the stair and somehow manage to kill themselves. Pooty must not like hearing NEYT all the time.

Again with the political garbage. Congress has authorized all the money that goes to the defense and aid of the Ukrainian country during this invasion by Russia. Why the hell are you keep defending Russia. Putin invaded Ukraine, that's all you need to understand.

There's no such thing as an ethnic Ukrainian, dipshit.

Well Marty, you are WRONG!!!

The Ukrainian People are Primarily Eastern Slavic. Russians are the minority in that country.

The primary religion in Ukraine is....Orthoxdox Ukrainian.

The pirmary language in Ukraine....Ukrainian (67.5%) Russian is a distant 29.6%.

It is truly amazing that just by using google what one can find. Including repudiating idiot Cons and their Russian Bull Shit Propaganda.

Says who?

Well, NOT a Russian Soldier, walking up to your door with an AK-47 and telling how to vote. This vote is a put up. The Russian Minority is telling the Ukrainian Majority what country they can live in.

Russia has a very long and storied history of riggiing elections. Just look at Pooty. Ethnic Russian make up a very small minority of the population of Ukraine.

After WWII, all those countries that the Russian Army "Liberated" from the Nazi's did somehow, as if by magic decide to join the Soviet Union. And of course all those East Berliner's were so damn happy when the Wall went up.

The shame elections in the border regions are exactly that, a shame.

Educate yourself. Kiev and other parts of Ukraine were part of the Russian empire for centuries.

Conquered by Russia. Conquered by the Russian Army. Not willing members. Ukrainians are Ethnic Eastern Slav, NOT Russian. They have their own language and Religion. Ukraine declared itsefl a free nation, free of Russian Domination on August 24, 1991.

Being the Occupied Country of Russia does NOT mean the Ukrainian liked being under the boots of the Russian Military.

Ukraine is a free and independent nation. It is the right of the Ukrainian People to decide who will govern them, NOT the Russian Army.

I listened to a couple minutes of your site and he started talking about a global conspiracy and I didn't listen anymore. There's too much garbage in the world, we. don't need to add to it.
That's a group of folks that read and speak Russian, and live in Ukraine, and Russia.

I don't trust, or believe in corporate or US media, nor do I listen to what Russian or Ukrainian leaders are saying, an intelligent person know that both have an agenda. I thought you would appreciate some information from relatively unbiased POV, of folks, ON THE GROUND, in that area.

Your analysis is unhinged from reality. What you are basing it on, is several hundred people protesting here and there, and several hundred people leaving Russia.

This is akin to what happened in the US during Vietnam. That is not a realistic way to view events.

If you want to base your thread on the fog of war, and US establishment war propaganda? That is your prerogative, and you have every right to. I was just trying to give it a grounding in reality.

Sorry.

Generally psychologists say, one of the main strategies of dealing with cognitive dissonance, (when facts don't match a person's preconceived world view,) one of the coping strategies is to dismiss or ignore that information.

1664224762939.png

Nice.

:113:

Why the hell are you keep defending Russia. Putin invaded Ukraine, that's all you need to understand.
No, this is the explanation to the average american fool, who has no idea about the history and politics abroad. For to declare Russia's operation against fascist Ukraine as aggression is the same, as declaring the USSR's attack on imperial Japan in august 1945 as aggression . But the american fools have not heard about it.
And why am I defending Russia in this conflict? Because I hate nazis. And especially the ukrainian nazis.
I have the right, since I have lived in Ukraine for 25 years of my life and my paternal ancestors have lived there since the 19th century or even longer.

Forum List

Back