dem who said I dont give a fuck what happens to the anti vaxxers dies

Karma is a bitch for sure. I tend to think that the media makes it seem like more people are dying from the shot than it appears, but it all goes to personal choice. I chose to get the shot and the booster (once thank you very much) but the people who don't choose to get one, that's their choice as well as this is America where everybody is supposed to have a say what they do to their body unless they're pregnant.

At first I thought you were talking about that woman that posts here.....Oh well. ;)

I thought about saying her name but I figured the mods would close it if i said it in the OP. now sense it is not in the OP i WILL say it. I am wondering myself if this was Penelope they are talking about,havent seen her trolling the boards in a long time.hmmmmmmmmm coincidence?:auiqs.jpg:

Karma is a bitch for sure. I tend to think that the media makes it seem like more people are dying from the shot than it appears, but it all goes to personal choice. I chose to get the shot and the booster (once thank you very much) but the people who don't choose to get one, that's their choice as well as this is America where everybody is supposed to have a say what they do to their body unless they're pregnant.
Your joking right? the MSM media is doing the complete opposite COVERING UP how many people are dying from the killshot. they along with corrupt doctors are calling practically every death on the planet a covid death now. you get shot in the head,coronor report.covid death. fatal car crash.covid. fatal fall from tall building? covid. old man dies from heart attack? covid.the yearly flu virus has all of a sudden been cured as well according to the media and the medical establishment.,they are never saying people died from the flu anymore. Unless i do something like get into a serious car accident,i am doing everything on the planet to stay out of the hospital. i never though American would become what it is now where the last place you want to go now if you get sick is the hospital.

sure would like to know about this miracle cure nobody on the planet knows about that cures and prevents people from dying from the flu virus thats been around sense the beginning of time.:auiqs.jpg:

Your joking right? the MSM media is doing the complete opposite COVERING UP how many people are dying from the killshot. they along with corrupt doctors are calling practically every death on the planet a covid death now. you get shot in the head,coronor report.covid death. fatal car crash.covid. fatal fall from tall building? covid. old man dies from heart attack? covid.the yearly flu virus has all of a sudden been cured as well according to the media and the medical establishment.,they are never saying people died from the flu anymore. Unless i do something like get into a serious car accident,i am doing everything on the planet to stay out of the hospital. i never though American would become what it is now where the last place you want to go now if you get sick is the hospital.

sure would like to know about this miracle cure nobody on the planet knows about that cures and prevents people from dying from the flu virus thats been around sense the beginning of time.:auiqs.jpg:

True, they are over exaggerating too and I'm obviously not saying nobody is dying from it, just not as many as you think.

this reminds me of the doctor that laughed at all the people who did not take the vaccine calling them fools and then two weeks later after HE took the vaccine HE died.He aint laughing no more.Like you said karma indeed IS A bitch.:auiqs.jpg:

if there is any way of communicating with the dead,would love to talk to that doctor and this person here and tell them I am laughing at them now and ask them what its like being six feet under.:auiqs.jpg:

this reminds me of the doctor that laughed at all the people who did not take the vaccine calling them fools and then two weeks later after HE took the vaccine HE died.He aint laughing no more.Like you said karma indeed IS A bitch.:auiqs.jpg:

if there is any way of communicating with the dead,would love to talk to that doctor and this person here and tell them I am laughing at them now and ask them what its like being six feet under.:auiqs.jpg:

Agreed, but I said before, I don't believe it's the vaccine as much as it's God getting in the last laugh. I mean there's no doubt that people are dying with it, but they're also dying without it so it's like a roll of the dice for me.

Oh my gosh me too!! :auiqs.jpg:
maxresdefault.jpg

Agreed, but I said before, I don't believe it's the vaccine as much as it's God getting in the last laugh. I mean there's no doubt that people are dying with it, but they're also dying without it so it's like a roll of the dice for me.
THE JAB ISNT A VACCINE #1, #2 NONE OF THE ELITE HAVE TO GET IT #3 THEY TOLD US ITS TO DEPOPULATE THE EARTH. #4 DIED SUDDENLY NEWS FB GROUP WAS DELETED A 2ND TIME AFTER FIRST 300,000 MEMBERS THEN 200,000. TONS OF REAL STORIES OF PEOPLE DYING DIRECTLY FROM THE BLOOD CLOT SHOTS.

THE MOST JABBED COUNTRIES= MOST EXCESS DEATHS; LEAST JABBED LEAST EXCESS DEATHS. LITERALLY ALL THE DEAD JABBED HAVE MAN MADE THICK WHITE FIBROUS CLOTS BEING PULLED OUT OF THEM, SOME 6 FEET LONG. ITS DEF ON PURPOSE FFS.

THE JAB ISNT A VACCINE #1, #2 NONE OF THE ELITE HAVE TO GET IT #3 THEY TOLD US ITS TO DEPOPULATE THE EARTH. #4 DIED SUDDENLY NEWS FB GROUP WAS DELETED A 2ND TIME AFTER FIRST 300,000 MEMBERS THEN 200,000. TONS OF REAL STORIES OF PEOPLE DYING DIRECTLY FROM THE BLOOD CLOT SHOTS.
:thankusmile: Indeed.There is even a video out there where Bill Gates says to a public forum we need to have population control and Gates was a huge funder of whst they call a vaccine but it is not a vaccine at all,it is a bioweapon. The virus is not what’s dangerous it’s the vaccine.they inflate the death numbers to scare people into taking the vaccine and it’s worked.Facebook like you mentioned,has deleted over 3000 posts of doctors who have gone there and made posts of how dangerous the vaccine is.

The virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus,thsts all it is just another flu variant,have we gone and shut down businesses and told people to wear masks over the years over the flu? No.

Yeah congress,the cdc,big pharma,post office workers,none of them have to take it.when you see people like Biden taking the shot in the arm he is faking taking the shot,we know this because there is this video out there thst shows the singe going down and injected into the arm and the black water that you see in the singe disappears making it look like the black water went into their arm but in reality it did not,you later see the black water emerging still in the singe showing how Biden and others fake taking the shot.

Many of the movie stars are so demonic they are participating in that.had yiu heard of that ninja007 ?

The year the virus came out in 2020 deaths were right on par the usual course as they always have been throughout history,no unusual spikes in the rise of deaths,the next year 2021 when the vaccine came out MUCH differerent story,countries that distributed the Vaccine,there was a huge rising spike increase as ninja pointed out like no other time in the history of mankind.there is this video of a coroner who has said the year 2021 was unlike any other year he ever had to make coffins fir people,he always joked that the wintertime was always a good year fir him because thst was that busy season fir him,now though ALL YEAR LONG ever sense the vaccine rollout,it’s been just as busy as the wintertime.

Last edited:
:thankusmile: Indeed.There is even a video out there where Bill Gates says to a public forum we need to have population control and Gates was a huge funder of whst they call a vaccine but it is not a vaccine at all,it is a bioweapon. The virus is not what’s dangerous it’s the vaccine.they inflate the death numbers to scare people into taking the vaccine and it’s worked.Facebook like you mentioned,has deleted over 3000 posts of doctors who have gone there and made posts of how dangerous the vaccine is.

The virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus,thsts all it is just another flu variant,have we gone and shut down businesses and told people to wear masks over the years over the flu? No.

Yeah congress,the cdc,big pharma,post office workers,none of them have to take it.when you see people like Biden taking the shot in the arm he is faking taking the shot,we know this because there is this video out there thst shows the singe going down and injected into the arm and the black water that you see in the singe disappears making it look like the black water went into their arm but in reality it did not,you later see the black water emerging still in the singe showing how Biden and others fake taking the shot.

Many of the movie stars are so demonic they are participating in that.had yiu heard of that ninja007 ?

The year the virus came out in 2020 deaths were right on par the usual course as they always have been throughout history,no unusual spikes in the rise of deaths,the next year 2021 when the vaccine came out MUCH differerent story,countries that distributed the Vaccine,there was a huge rising spike increase as ninja pointed out like no other time in the history of mankind.
When Trump declared the vaccines safe and effective, he chopped your extremist ideology off at the knees. You can never be anything more than an extremist minority!

:thup:THE MOST JABBED COUNTRIES= MOST EXCESS DEATHS; LEAST JABBED LEAST EXCESS DEATHS. LITERALLY ALL THE DEAD JABBED HAVE MAN MADE THICK WHITE FIBROUS CLOTS BEING PULLED OUT OF THEM, SOME 6 FEET LONG. ITS DEF ON PURPOSE FFS.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Exactly,you nailed it.:thup:

Safe and effective?

Who says so besides Trump?
Turdeau? Maybe you should pay more attention to what's happening in your own country, eh duck? How long has it been since you got your last government mandated jab? I don't expect that you'll answer this question as you usually run for the hills when faced with a something that goes against your bullshit rhetoric. ROTFLMAO. Dumbass commie Canadian!

Turdeau? Maybe you should pay more attention to what's happening in your own country, eh duck? How long has it been since you got your last government mandated jab? I don't expect that you'll answer this question as you usually run for the hills when faced with a something that goes against your bullshit rhetoric. ROTFLMAO. Dumbass commie Canadian!
:thankusmile: that’s why I have this asswipe on ignore cause he does thst everytime he is losing an argument.

I am going to take him off ot though for a second to ask him this question though.

Please explain this logic to us you stupid fuck Donald H you hate trump like no other president ever but yet you have his first name as your user name,are you such a stupid fuck thst you don’t even realise the entire board sees you are a complete moron using thst fir your user name?
Fir example,I so much hate that motherfucker bill Clinton,if my name was bill as well,the last thing on the planet I would do is use bill as my user name,only a moron stupid fuck like you obviously does that.:auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:That’s just common sense which obviously you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back