Dem Rep Val Demings Claims Trump Got Black Republicans To Respond On Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark

She’s literally doing the same thing Biden did – assuming that black people can only speak by command of a white man, that they can’t have independent thought of their own.

Lol, no. The incorrect assumption she is making is that tRump is smart enough to come up with that idea in the first place.

Now it's entirely possible one of the smarter paid liars on his campaign staff did it though.

That brings up an interesting question.

I wonder who the brains behind the Biden Campaign is? It sure as hell isn't Creepy Ol' Joe, who isn't sure what office he's running for.

Lol, a sure sign ive hit close to the mark:

The next poster says "but... but... but... Biden?"

No shock you’re here defending Biden’s vile racist statement.

Thanks, but the first comment was enough to make my point.

Nobody is shocked you support Biden’s MANY racist statements he’s made.

He's a white leftist. Of course he feels paternalistic towards blacks.

She’s literally doing the same thing Biden did – assuming that black people can only speak by command of a white man, that they can’t have independent thought of their own.

Lol, no. The incorrect assumption she is making is that tRump is smart enough to come up with that idea in the first place.

Now it's entirely possible one of the smarter paid liars on his campaign staff did it though.

I wonder who the brains behind the Biden Campaign is? It sure as hell isn't Creepy Ol' Joe, who isn't sure what office he's running for.

You can stop now. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

No shock you’re voting for a man who repeatedly makes racist statements about blacks.

You can stop now. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

No shock you’re voting for a man who repeatedly makes racist statements about blacks.

You've totally lost track of the topic.

Step back, take a deep breath, and wipe the spittle off your screen.

Yet another Dimwinger who doesn't think blacks should think for themselves.

Don't know if you noticed, but the thread is about something Biden said, so np if they do.

Don't know if you noticed, but the thread is about something Biden said, so np if they do.

It's about something val remember mints said.

Which was about something Biden said. Minus Biden's comment, no thread. So again, np if someone says something else about Biden.

Which was about something Biden said. Minus Biden's comment, no thread. So again, np if someone says something else about Biden.

Lol, you guys will go to any length to justify shit.

“Politically Black”? Why didn’t Biden clarify in his statement? Goddamnit, Liberals are so full of shit. Keep it up. It makes their cries of “racism” even more diminished.
Being "Politically Black" means being a goose-stepping communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker.

Commies have been re-labeling their bullshit for 65 years.

Allegations of "institutionalized racism" or "overt racism" is intended to do one thing: bring about the Communist Revolution.

We are not fooled, commies.

...says the guy defending racist Joe Biden.

Like what, somebody commenting on something related to the subject of a thread?

“There is a difference between being politically black and being racially black,” tweeted Ms. Hannah-Jones. “I am not defending anyone, but we all know this and should stop pretending that we don’t.”
Architect of NYT’s 1619 project draws distinction between ‘politically black and racially black’ See how smart libs are...everything is a word game...….there is no reality anymore

“Politically Black”? Why didn’t Biden clarify in his statement? Goddamnit, Liberals are so full of shit. Keep it up. It makes their cries of “racism” even more diminished.
View attachment 340494

The racism card is weak. Then again, it was never strong. It was bullshit.
Yup. And now the word is simply meaningless. When a liberal trots it out, it's a surrender.

Pretty funny to read the USMB alleged black posters defending Biden

They have no choice. If they don’t, according to Biden, “they ain’t Black.”

And wheeze gunna puts dem all in chains!

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden came out wearing blackface to show solidarity and our Biden approved USMB blacks loved him for that
Remember Hillary doing her black accent speeches?

Democrat leaders can talk this way to Black Democrats - the majority of the Black vote - because the Democrats know that Black Democrats will put up with it.

Does that come with hot sauce????

Why is it that blacks can only be thinking independently when they say what white racist want to hear.

Why is it that blacks can only be thinking independently when they say what white racist want to hear.

By the same token, why is it that blacks cannot possibly be thinking independently when they say what militant blacks don't want to hear?

"Democrat leaders can talk this way to Black Democrats - the majority of the Black vote - because the Democrats know that Black Democrats will put up with it."

As I have said, what biden said is echoed by the majority of blacks in America. You racists are overplaying this. It will backfire because you are race baiting with a president who has done nothing for blacks and has no tangible plan to do anything for blacks. Moreover, you trifling scrubs don't give a damn, you will try using this in order to try gaslighting just enough blacks to give trump a second term so he can continue his white supremacist rule. We blacks know this.

By the same token, why is it that blacks cannot possibly be thinking independently when they say what militant blacks don't want to hear?

Mainly because the blacks you put out there as examples say what whites want to hear. There are plenty of black republicans who don't support what trump is doing and they do not ignore the impact of racism. They believe in the free market, limited government but not states rights. These black republicans do not get the attention of the RWM because they don't preach the self blame message you whites on the right want and need to hear from blacks.

Mainly because the blacks you put out there as examples say what whites want to hear. There are plenty of black republicans who don't support what trump is doing and they do not ignore the impact of racism. They believe in the free market, limited government but not states rights. These black republicans do not get the attention of the RWM because they don't preach the self blame message you whites on the right want and need to hear from blacks.

This is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. I don't want or need to hear anything from blacks, and I don't "put anyone out there". Note that I don't get into dueling quotes. I'll listen when someone talks, and I'll react to what they say based on my knowledge and experience, but do not reject out of hand what they have to say just because their skin happens to be one color or another, unlike some. Now, why is it that you seem to bend over backwards defending, brushing aside, or ignoring someone like Biden saying things that normally would have you foaming at the mouth, demanding punishment and an uprising?

Like what, somebody commenting on something related to the subject of a thread?

Lol, no. Like going off on "but what about...." Crap.

Forum List

Back