Dem Rep Val Demings Claims Trump Got Black Republicans To Respond On Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark

“There is a difference between being politically black and being racially black,” tweeted Ms. Hannah-Jones. “I am not defending anyone, but we all know this and should stop pretending that we don’t.”
Architect of NYT’s 1619 project draws distinction between ‘politically black and racially black’ See how smart libs are...everything is a word game...….there is no reality anymore

“Politically Black”? Why didn’t Biden clarify in his statement? Goddamnit, Liberals are so full of shit. Keep it up. It makes their cries of “racism” even more diminished.
View attachment 340494

The racism card is weak. Then again, it was never strong. It was bullshit.
Yup. And now the word is simply meaningless. When a liberal trots it out, it's a surrender.

Pretty funny to read the USMB alleged black posters defending Biden

They have no choice. If they don’t, according to Biden, “they ain’t Black.”

what Biden did was like going to Texas and telling the audience he hates guns, cows, oil, and high school football

he toasted his own buns when he said and set up Trump for a landslide win, my friends

“There is a difference between being politically black and being racially black,” tweeted Ms. Hannah-Jones. “I am not defending anyone, but we all know this and should stop pretending that we don’t.”
Architect of NYT’s 1619 project draws distinction between ‘politically black and racially black’ See how smart libs are...everything is a word game...….there is no reality anymore

“Politically Black”? Why didn’t Biden clarify in his statement? Goddamnit, Liberals are so full of shit. Keep it up. It makes their cries of “racism” even more diminished.
View attachment 340494

Yup. And now the word is simply meaningless. When a liberal trots it out, it's a surrender.

And wheeze gunna puts dem all in chains!

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden came out wearing blackface to show solidarity and our Biden approved USMB blacks loved him for that

View attachment 340494

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden came out wearing blackface to show solidarity and our Biden approved USMB blacks loved him for that
Remember Hillary doing her black accent speeches?

View attachment 340494

Eyes ain't no waze tie red!

View attachment 340494

Democrat leaders can talk this way to Black Democrats - the majority of the Black vote - because the Democrats know that Black Democrats will put up with it.

View attachment 340494

They're just following orders.

View attachment 340494

They're willing to forgive and defend any vile racist -- as long as it's a Democrat.

She’s literally doing the same thing Biden did – assuming that black people can only speak by command of a white man, that they can’t have independent thought of their own.

Lol, no. The incorrect assumption she is making is that tRump is smart enough to come up with that idea in the first place.

Now it's entirely possible one of the smarter paid liars on his campaign staff did it though.

She’s literally doing the same thing Biden did – assuming that black people can only speak by command of a white man, that they can’t have independent thought of their own.

Lol, no. The incorrect assumption she is making is that tRump is smart enough to come up with that idea in the first place.

Now it's entirely possible one of the smarter paid liars on his campaign staff did it though.

That brings up an interesting question.

I wonder who the brains behind the Biden Campaign is? It sure as hell isn't Creepy Ol' Joe, who isn't sure what office he's running for.

The more I think about this it was an attempt to get her colleagues to shut up and make blacks think like she wanted..What an elitist bitch.

Shes doing damage control. Dems dont have any other choice now

Smart Dems know Trump and the Republicans will make that gaffe a campaign defining rallying cry, like MAGA. Dems telling black people they ain't black my God the mother of all gaffes, thanks Joe! :auiqs.jpg:Cue the YAB campaign hats.

I wonder who the brains behind the Biden Campaign is? It sure as hell isn't Creepy Ol' Joe, who isn't sure what office he's running for.

Lol, a sure sign ive hit close to the mark:

The next poster says "but... but... but... Biden?"

The more I think about this it was an attempt to get her colleagues to shut up and make blacks think like she wanted..What an elitist bitch.

Shes doing damage control. Dems dont have any other choice now

Smart Dems know Trump and the Republicans will make that gaffe a campaign defining rallying cry, like MAGA. Dems telling black people they ain't black my God the mother of all gaffes, thanks Joe! :auiqs.jpg:Cue the YAB campaign hats.

"Ya aint black till we say your black"

Hell the new thing Ive heard floating around is something called political blackness.... WTF?

No shock you’re here defending Biden’s vile racist statement.

Thanks, but the first comment was enough to make my point.

Nobody is shocked you support Biden’s MANY racist statements he’s made.

I understand your unwillingness to discuss it. You might have an intensely uncomfortable realization.

Nobody is shocked you support Biden’s MANY racist statements he’s made.

You can stop now. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Forum List

Back