Dem Rep Ted Lieu: GOP can go head with these nothingburger investigations while getting nothing done, then Democrats will flip the House in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i like Ted Lieu. he speaks his mind. though Democrats did the same thing and investigated Trump for years, and still are!

Is he still bribing Stanford to get his sprog in the school?

7f6wyc.jpg

another useless congress person....
Ted is a complete leftard asswipe.

Emphasis on the tard.

Residents of California have a long history with this retard. He fucked em so hard for so long they finally promoted him out of their misery.

Now DC has to deal with this idiot.

Ted is a complete leftard asswipe.

Emphasis on the tard.

Residents of California have a long history with this retard. He fucked em so hard for so long they finally promoted him out of their misery.

Now DC has to deal with this idiot.
he took waxmens place right after i left....waxmen was a piece of shit....

i like Ted Lieu. he speaks his mind. though Democrats did the same thing and investigated Trump for years, and still are!

The difference is that Democrats investigated things that had really happened, after Republicans reported wrong doing, with witnesses and evidence, and everything. And Trump was President.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with the US government. Trump had him investigated for 4 years and still no charges. What exactly is the point of these investigations. And all of these investigations are based on lies Donald Trump told about Joe Biden firing the Ukraine prosecutor. Not on actual crimes anyone committeid.

The difference is that Democrats investigated things that had really happened, after Republicans reported wrong doing, with witnesses and evidence, and everything. And Trump was President.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with the US government. Trump had him investigated for 4 years and still no charges. What exactly is the point of these investigations. And all of these investigations are based on lies Donald Trump told about Joe Biden firing the Ukraine prosecutor. Not on actual crimes anyone committeid.

You're an idiot

Forum List

Back