Dem drunk on senate floor

and if we showed up for work drunk ?????

Hey..........in the mid 80's, I did that while stationed at Millington.

I'd had a REALLY good night the night before, and, when I came in that morning, I was still drunk.

They stuck me in a student testing room by myself for a couple of hours.

A couple of months later, I went to rehab.

It can be done, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I was at Millington in 84!!!! I got drunk a lot there too.

Yeah, maybe if you're weren't sucking your friend Johnny Walker you'd see Dems weren't interested in bipartisanship. Anyway where are the Dems who are willing to break from their Party and support Free Enterprise and American entrepreneurship?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Y9X5ggxzA

Democrats broke with the party in the Senate to kill the 2 of the most popular proposals in the healthcare bill, the public option and the Medicare buy-in.

[/QUOTE]Yeah ya penis puffing sperm burping colon jousting gutter bitch. I'm a drunk stupid little runt.
Matter of fact, I had a recommendation from the Commanding Officer of War College, Newport RI [/QUOTE]

War College....what a fucking idiocracy.
Oh. You missed an adjective.
Brainwashed.

So, not only are you a stupid little fucking RUNT, you're a DRUNK stupid little runt.

Yeah ya penis puffing sperm burping colon jousting gutter bitch. I'm a drunk stupid little runt.

At least I was until I got sober.

Then? I became one of the better Drug and Alcohol Program Advisors (DAPA) that the Navy had on the East Coast. Matter of fact, I had a recommendation from the Commanding Officer of War College, Newport RI to make me a full fledged inpatient counselor at a Counseling and Assistance Center (CAAC), because of the work I'd done thus far. Was even recommended by BOTH civilian directors of the Newport CAAC to be a counselor.

Would have been one too, but the trouble is, there was only 1 E-6 of my particular job transferring that summer, so I had to go to sea.

Yeah...........they recommend stuff like that to stupid drunks.

Is it hard being that stuffed full of shit Pole Rider?

You're a liar, and a pathetic little jerk that thinks running his mouth on a computer trying to sound big and tough is somehow magically going to make it so.

Got news for ya cock lover sailor runt, you're always going to be small. Small in mind, and small in stature.

Pettiness becomes you.

Where the hell is the proof hes drunk?

he sounds heartbroken and not drunk .

Either he loaded or hes just doing his imitation of Foster Brooks....or Ted Kennedy

He sound perfectly sound to me.

He is weary of the lies like many of us Americans.

You fact adverse people are very tiring

Nope I have not comsumed any alcohol for days.

He sounds very tired and you people assume hes drunk for political purposes.

His point flies right over your head.

Forum List

Back