Delays expected near Cleveland Hopkins Airport due to protest

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

look like travel in cleveland is messed up . wonder if these were pro palestinian protestors. they are usually they ones block airports or environmentalists. can not even travel these days.

People are not listening to them... their protest are not changing the narrative... so they are getting mad and ramping up protest that has only turned off the world even more... they are insane... put them in mental institutions...

i wonder what air port they will block next. they also block the streets in new york and san fcranciscos again and got arrested.

look like travel in cleveland is messed up . wonder if these were pro palestinian protestors. they are usually they ones block airports or environmentalists. can not even travel these days.
Every decent person supports The Hammers , The Hezzers and the Hooty Tooty people .
Except Mericans who live in Narnia.

i wonder what air port they will block next. they also block the streets in new york and san fcranciscos again and got arrested.
Protests that “block” or “obstruct” are violations of other peoples’ rights. Anyone who defends protestor tactics that include: blocking roads and streets, restaurant disruptions (eg BLM), intimidating people from crossing the the street (eg ANTIFA), or these pro-Hamas groups in the US obstructing public transportation infrastructure access, need to really think this through.

If you are so pro-supporting the cause that you support the obstruction tactics, it will bite you in the ass.

Leftists need to be consistent in their line of thinking.

They should be charged as terrorists and locked up for a few decades. Make examples of a few and the rest might smarten up.

If not, the highway-blockers should simply be DRIVEN THROUGH with large trucks.

Protests that “block” or “obstruct” are violations of other peoples’ rights. Anyone who defends protestor tactics that include: blocking roads and streets, restaurant disruptions (eg BLM), intimidating people from crossing the the street (eg ANTIFA), or these pro-Hamas groups in the US obstructing public transportation infrastructure access, need to really think this through.

If you are so pro-supporting the cause that you support the obstruction tactics, it will bite you in the ass.

Leftists need to be consistent in their line of thinking.
nope you miss understood i was being sarcastic. sorry you dont understand sarcasim when you hear it. geez

nope you miss understood i was being sarcastic. sorry you dont understand sarcasim when you hear it. geez
I think you misunderstood my post. I wasn’t challenging your sarcasm. I was adding on about the hypocrisy of Leftists who think they have rights to violate other people’s rights when it comes to protests.

Forum List

Back