Delay In Biden Choosing A VP. He&Advisors May Have Come To The Conclusion That No Matter Who He Chooses, He Loses In A Landslide.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
and they do bring this up time to time on at least Fox TV/Radio. There is one or more major problems/setbacks with any of the non-white ladies on the VP list. It's as if no matter who Biden chooses, up to 60% of voters already despise them and do not want to ever see the final choice become President!
This is how I see it, and Im sure all of us conservatives agree on this.

and they do bring this up time to time on at least Fox TV/Radio. There is one or more major problems/setbacks with any of the non-white ladies on the VP list. It's as if no matter who Biden chooses, up to 60% of voters already despise them and do not want to ever see the final choice become President!

He cornered himself. Never corner yourself.

it's as if he told Dem donors, "if you support me in wining the Primary, don't worry, I will let you choose the next president, here I will even commit to choosing one of the women you want!"

All the VP will do is hurt him. Everyone now on the Democrat side is imagining the VP from the side they like. He picks a young Turk and the old guard will hate it and vice versa

Biden has reportedly told his handlers to pick any black person they want as his running mate because they all think alike.

All the VP will do is hurt him. Everyone now on the Democrat side is imagining the VP from the side they like. He picks a young Turk and the old guard will hate it and vice versa
i heard that Jabba the Hutt is on the short list,,,i didnt know she was at least 1/2 black

maybe Biden can go to the set of Sesame Street and give out applications?

There are no democrooks I want to see elected to any office. Not fuckin one. At this point the entire party is completely full of lunatics. There isn't one democrook who isn't a globalist, wouldn't erase the Second Amendment, and wouldn't destroy the economy to "solve" the MMGW hoax. As bad as the republicrats are, the democrooks may as well be nazi party zealots or bolsheviks. The DNC has to be destroyed, fractionalized and dissolved so that a third party can come up that actually opposes collectivism and globalists. The RNC can absorb all the left over independents and democrook union workers.

Forum List

Back