Delay: FBI Has Threatened Loretta Lynch To Indict Hillary Clinton, or Else

Status
Not open for further replies.
The consensus is the corrupt, incompetent OBama Dept. of Justice will not take action. Mrs. Clinton supporters are so profoundly stupid they will not care about any FBI news release.
Just another thought... How much is there that we don't know? Foreign Donations to the Clinton Foundation and quid quo pro; lucrative investments for foreigners after Hillary approved of Uranium One settlements through the Clinton Foundation; just how many TOP Secret materials originated with Clinton, are the aides ready to "talk"... if the FBI comes out with awful solid facts, it just may push Obama into giving Lynch the nod of prosecuting. The FBI may see this as the Ace in the Hole. Don't ruin OBAMA's Legacy...

Interesting speculation. Can you back it with actual facts?

Colorful narratives conservatives have in spades. As we learned with their 'Obama ordered the IRS to target tea party groups to steal the election' nonsense. But evidence connecting that reality is where they so often fall short.
Like I said, it depends how much valid evidence there is that we don't know about. I can't give you actual facts except to say SOMEONE showed Obama those super Top Secret documents. It had to be someone with that top of clearance. That limits to the source. FBI or SS

So what is Delays fallback position once the FBI and Justice Department decline to indict?

Says Delay, citing himself. Which is meaningless.
He came out with the news and the possibility of an indictment and if blocked by this administration, the FBI would go public. Delay has been right so far.

How so? Everything Delay has said is self referential. The FBI has backed none of it.
Sorry, it was the White House that said the documents on her unsecured server were beyond Top Secret.

And who said that the FBI wants to indict Hillary?

Not the FBI. Delay....citing Delay.
How did Obama learn about the emails?

Who said that the FBI wants to indict Hillary?

We both know the answer. I just want to hear you say it.

Delay: FBI Has Threatened Loretta Lynch To Indict Hillary Clinton, or Else - Truth And Action

Hillary Clinton likely never expected to have to fight so hard just to win this year’s primary. What was supposed to be a coronation of the presumptive nominee has now become a bitter battle just to hold on to the nomination that she once had in the bag.

If that weren’t enough for Clinton, it now looks as if she may need to win one more battle if she’d like to get the nomination. Word from Washington D.C. has it that the FBI is now ready to indict the former Secretary of State for her unlawful possession of classified materials.

In fact, according to former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom Delay, the FBI has accumulated so much evidence against the Democrat frontrunner, those within the organization are threatening to go public should an indictment not occur.
more at the link

He came out with the news and the possibility of an indictment and if blocked by this administration, the FBI would go public. Delay has been right so far.

How so? Everything Delay has said is self referential. The FBI has backed none of it.
Sorry, it was the White House that said the documents on her unsecured server were beyond Top Secret.

DeLay. Obviously, it was information that turned out to be correct. So, logic would tell you it csme from Obama or the FBI.. So doubtful that Obama shared that with him, lol.

That's why the information was damaging Friday. Why did WH confirm that story? That I haven't a clue, unless he's trying to tighten the noose around Hillary's neck.

So what is Delays fallback position once the FBI and Justice Department decline to indict?
He doesn't need a fallback position. He hasn't come out and declared she's going to be indicted. Too much behind the scenes, we are getting "scheduled leaks?
Who knows.

How did Obama learn about the emails?

Who said that the FBI wants to indict Hillary?

We both know the answer. I just want to hear you say it.
Told you...

FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton over private email use, Tom DeLay says: 'She’s gonna have to face these charges

The FBI is "ready to indict" Hillary Clinton for her handling of classified information on a private email server during her time as Secretary of State, former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay said.

"I have friends that are in the FBI, and they tell me they're ready to indict, they're ready to recommend an indictment," DeLay said during an interview for Newsmax TV's "Steve Malzberg Show." "And they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they're going public.

FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom DeLay says

So I have answered all of your questions... we just have to wait to see if more information comes out. Who knows, maybe Comey will change his mind...

Gowdy: Colleagues should 'shut up' and let FBI probe Clinton emails

"He is not supposed to tell anyone what he is doing, he is not supposed to tell anyone what’s found and I wish my colleagues would shut up talking about the FBI investigation because this an executive branch entity."
And he's right. Gowdy is a good, honest man. The FBI should not have leaked any of this. It has to cross the minds of some people, why did they leak it...what was their purpose?

DeLay. Obviously, it was information that turned out to be correct.

Turned out to be correct.....according to who? That would be Delay.

Remember, the FBI has never said they want to indict Hillary on anything. Your source for the claim....and your source for the evidence supporting the claim....is Delay.

You know what you call an argument where your evidence and your conclusion are the same thing, right?

It rhymes with 'Ircular'.

Is she in jail yet? Is she in jail yet?

Is she?

:spinner:

I would expect better from you.
I do not know how computer savvy you are, but I believe you are smart enough to understand the disastrous and incomprehensible irresponsibility to use an unsecured server to exchange top secret emails especially in her position.
This is a severe breach of trust. It is not party politics. It is dead serious with extreme possible circumstances.
Grow up

Remember, the FBI has never said they want to indict Hillary on anything. Your source for the claim....and your source for the evidence supporting the claim....is Delay.

You know what you call an argument where your evidence and your conclusion are the same thing, right?
That is precisely what I have been telling you. Delay was the source which wouldn't have meant anything, but it turned out he was right. The information he was leaking was valid. The WH confirmend those emails were more damaging than thought and the FBI WANTS to indict or go public. We are both going to wait and see what happens next.

Gotta go pick up my grandson. Fun talking with you!

That is precisely what I have been telling you. Delay was the source which wouldn't have meant anything, but it turned out he was right.

And who says that the FBI wants to indict Hillary on anything....other than Delay?

Is she?

I do not know how computer savvy you are, but I believe you are smart enough to understand the disastrous and incomprehensible irresponsibility to use an unsecured server to exchange top secret emails especially in her position.
This is a severe breach of trust. It is not party politics. It is dead serious with extreme possible circumstances.
Grow up
How about sharing classified military information with a civilian fuck buddy so it could be used for a BOOK!?!? Is that jail worthy?

How many topics have been started today about Petraeus keeping his rank and privileges and freedom?

Where's the outrage?

Hmmm...

Delay: FBI Has Threatened Loretta Lynch To Indict Hillary Clinton, or Else - Truth And Action

Hillary Clinton likely never expected to have to fight so hard just to win this year’s primary. What was supposed to be a coronation of the presumptive nominee has now become a bitter battle just to hold on to the nomination that she once had in the bag.

If that weren’t enough for Clinton, it now looks as if she may need to win one more battle if she’d like to get the nomination. Word from Washington D.C. has it that the FBI is now ready to indict the former Secretary of State for her unlawful possession of classified materials.

In fact, according to former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom Delay, the FBI has accumulated so much evidence against the Democrat frontrunner, those within the organization are threatening to go public should an indictment not occur.
more at the link
Home - Truth And Action

How hard to you have to work to find these crazy fucking sites?
I've always wondered about that. I think conservatives are just obsessed with creating and spreading propaganda. It's why Fox News and conservative talk radio are so popular.

I think its more an obsession to be surrounded by what they already believe.
I know. It's like the opposite of investigation. Normal behavior look at data and make a conclusion.
Republicans create a conclusion and create data to support it. And discard anything relevant.

Is she?

Grow up
How about sharing classified military information with a civilian fuck buddy so it could be used for a BOOK!?!? Is that jail worthy?

How many topics have been started today about Petraeus keeping his rank and privileges and freedom?

Where's the outrage?

Hmmm...

1) Two wrongs don't make a right.
2) Patreus is paying for his breach of trust, and is not done paying.
3) The secrets Hillary handled are not omparable to what Patreus loosed, hers are 1000 times worse.

So...I will ask you directly...was it wrong or right what Hillary did. Using a private unsecured server to handle the highest top secret documents...let alone conduct public business n a server she had total control of???

Is she?

Grow up

Where's the outrage?

Hmmm...

1) Two wrongs don't make a right.
2) Patreus is paying for his breach of trust, and is not done paying.
3) The secrets Hillary handled are not omparable to what Patreus loosed, hers are 1000 times worse.

So...I will ask you directly...was it wrong or right what Hillary did. Using a private unsecured server to handle the highest top secret documents...let alone conduct public business n a server she had total control of???
Unlike you, I am waiting for FACTS about Clinton's emails. All we have are a mountain of "unnamed sources" blathering away on right wing propaganda outlets. NO facts.

It was legal for Clinton to use her email server for State Department business. It was not recommended, but it was legal. This is all we really know.

The FACTS of Petraeus' violations of the law are known. Yet he is not going to prison or even suffering a demotion. If it was me when I was on active duty, and I had done the same, I'd be in Leavenworth.

Pentagon won’t demote Petraeus

I don't see a lot of topics about Petraeus' crimes, and that tells me a lot. The silence screams hypocrisy.

I have also seen so much manufactured bullshit on this forum, that any sane person long ago had to come to the conclusion that right wing hacks aren't the slightest bit interested in facts or truth or integrity or any principles whatsoever. Just victory and power.

So I have pretty much ignored the umpteen million Clinton email topics, and Benghazi topics, except to occasionally poke a stick at you hacks.

It was legal for Clinton to use her email server for State Department business. It was not recommended, but it was legal. This is all we really know.

No, it wasn't. No controlling legal authority is not the same thing as legal,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back